The west has been fighting a minority of the Muslim population since the beginning of the war on terror

The west has been fighting a minority of the Muslim population since the beginning of the war on terror

Literally every western nation including the puppet regime governments of the middle east

Sup Forums often uses the phrase (wake the sleeping giant) but what if the giant is actually the unity of the Islamic world..

>That Vicky 2 map
Lmao

Reeeeeeee get off my thread reeeeeeee get off this board reeeeeeeeee go back ok till I Sup Forums

>vast majority of refugees are fighting age men who left their wives and children in a war zone to seek gibs and white pussy

Their millenials are just as entitled as ours. That unity would require the vitures of duty and self-sacrifice that I just don't see. I think there is a bit of truth to the statement that if Islam writ large were the issue, terrorism would be a much larger problem because its fundamentally unstoppable.

>what if

Yes it really makes you think eh?

>Paris not black

Never forget, that in reality, all this conventional warfare is smoke and mirrors. If anybody truly were a substantial threat to US or Russian interest, the whole area would be nuked in a matter of hours.

Just to put this into perspective: The bomb over Hiroshima, Little Boy, had 13 kT of explosive power. Modern Trident II ballistic nuclear missile have 8 - 10 warheads, each delivering 475 kT. Every Ohio Class submarine carries up to 10 of those missile. Add to that all the land based missiles and multiply by probably 2.5 and you'll get what the US and Russia can unload at every moment in time on every square mile on the entire planet.

ISIS wants to restore Austria-Hungary?

We've got nukes.

>implying this wouldn't be our collective wet dream

Just unleash the fire already, amerifats.
It's high time.

>but what if the giant is actually the unity of the Islamic world..
nukes

>india, tibet, thailand, and ethiopia are muslim, but Kazakhstan isn't
Weak bait

We'd kill them all. –No one– can defeat the west in conventional warfare.

>Austrian Empire
>Splitting Germany Back up
>Giving the Balkans back to Turkey, but not Turkey
>De-colonizing Africa
>Restoring the Russian Empire
Wew I knew ISIS wanted to return back to a simpler time but why choose the Victorian era, aka the time that all Islamic countries felt the grace of Europe.

Never forget, that all your bombs are useless when fighting guerrillas or terrorist cells in your own country.

ethiopia is actually majority muslim sadly.

The turk lusts for Vienna

lol

he used a map of Europa universalis 4.

ISIS is a us puppet to fuck with syria and iraq

I dont know how you guys can be so stupid to not get this

This is where the fun part starts: Axes and swords to to bash jihadists heads in :D Deus Vult!

India (Hindu)
Burma (Buddhist)
Nepal (Hindu)
Sri Lanka (Buddhist)

The islamic world would get buried under a pile of exploding bombs.

I'll give it to the Islamic world, they would be a decent force if unified. But they have too many sects to every unify in any lasting, meaning, or effective way. There is too much bad blood between bordering countries and their would be too much back-stabbing. But say they do unify into an alliance. they would push into Europe, probably through to Germany or France. But their initial gains will be quickly lost when you wake the sleeping Giant that is the U.S. war machine. Boy do we love our wars and we would love conventional warfare.

A quote by an ex-Vietcong soldier comes to mind but the specifics escape me. He likened the U.S. military as a storm--you could hear it coming and there was nothing you could do to stop it save hide and hope it didn't kill you.

It's vicky 2 you dumb fagot

RIP india, kek

Hindustan*

These subhuman inbreds will not fight in a direct war
They already know that immigration is more efficient
The next step would be to outbreed us and impose shariah step by step

All places that fight hard to not be muslim

It's Vicky 1 you dumb fagot

what about China . can't forget about China