Guys, I'm concerned. I want Trump to win, but I'm afraid as well. The BLM niggers keep violently protesting his events...

Guys, I'm concerned. I want Trump to win, but I'm afraid as well. The BLM niggers keep violently protesting his events. What are they going to do if he's ELECTED? I live in New York City, Brooklyn to be exact, in a black neighborhood. Should I get the fuck out of the city on election day? When do you think this shit will stop? I'm pretty convinced there's going to be riots.

>I live in Brooklyn
>in a black neighborhood
>should I get out on election day?
You should get out yesterday. If you have family in the country, stay with them. Otherwise move to the Midwest. You can find many farmers who will give you room and board in exchange for work as a farmhand.

I'm planning on going north into Maine, I can and have survived in the wilderness before

Blacks are TWO HUNDRED TIMES MORE LIKELY than a superior white or asian man to assault a person.

So yes, they're dangerous stone-age creatures. Be careful, OP.

Well aware, I carry a knife on me all the time (pic related, my EDC, old pic). If it were legal for me to do so, I would CC a handgun.

The neighborhood doesn't seem to be a violent one at least, though. Lived here 2 years, never been attacked by a chimp. I look like the dude from Hatred, so that probably helps

But regardless of it "feeling" safe, I'm certain nignogs will start a riot and try to drag me from my fucking home

Godspeed, OP

Hopefully all the nigs don't need to be put down and we don't have a civil war/WWIII break out. I'll be sure to post about my exploits, if they're interesting. If Clinton is elected.... I may not even want to return.

Don't worry, Trump won't be elected.

I'm inclined to believe you, Israel 2

And if that's true, I'm staying out there

Bump, want legit feedback, like how long this shit will last, anything else I should know

You should beat the shit put of them with your superior white strenght

See, here's the thing about that
There's 99% more niggers in my area than whites. I've only seen like 5 non-jew white people in my neighborhood and I'm pretty sure they just work at the hospital next to me or they're hipsters. If I tried to hold them off, they would still rush me faster than I could kill them.

Dude... East New York and Bedstuy are going to go on the biggest fucking rampage. I would take your valuable belongings, lock your apartment, and stay with relatives for the week the vote takes place. They are going to burn down cities across the country.

The only relatives I know are my mom and dad and they're living out of their van, being weed smoking hippies in Colorado. I'm on my own out here.
>inb4 somebody doxes me
I live next to King's County Hospital, so that shit will spill into my neighborhood. It's all West Indies blacks here

Shoot them if they try anything. If you live in America and you don't have a gun, you're doing it wrong.
>NYC
Okay, first of all, get the hell out of there. Move upstate or something, where your rights are at least a little bit respected.

If I could afford it, I would buy a house with a good deal of land, but I'm poor as fuck

I lived in Manhattan for many years. You are right in the middle of a lot of shit. Start filling out your gun permit paperwork now, so you legally own a firearm by the election.

Of course New York City is so fucking corrupt, it costs you over $400.00 JUST TO APPLY FOR THE GUN AND GET FINGERPRINTED.

There's no fucking way I can afford that, I'm getting other shit prepped right now. I have friends I'm trying to get to join me that have a decent cache of firearms. One has several long guns, the other is more of a history buff

I'm also buying a 150lb crossbow within the next few months, don't need a permit or anything for that

Very good. All hell with break lose, and with DeBlasio, you can be sure the rioting wont stop until they exhaust themselves after a few weeks, or bring in the national guard. It will be Ferguson across the country.

I know that game. I'd have a cottage in rural-as-fuck Norfolk if I had the money, and a shotgun or twelve to keep people off my land. If you're worried that they'll riot (I don't know if they will, you know your own neighbourhood better than anyone on here does) it's best to duck out on election day. Do you know anyone out of town who you can stay with for a couple days?

Break loose* - That's a good start. Everyone needs protecting, especially in the coming months.

don't worry, he won't win

then we shall go to war

Yeah, I keep fucking forgetting he's the mayor. He's a fucking race traitor piece of shit and won't let the cops off their leashes. Though if the nigs start fucking up lower Manhattan, the cops will go rogue and start cleaning up nigs

I don't know anybody in any rural areas. I'm planning on leaving the day before, having a people meet me in the Adirondacks. The only other person I know that I could stay with lives in Syracuse, but he's in a bad area, too. He's actually meeting me up north

You got a ham license for that boy?

Nope, don't need one
Pic related, from /k/

I guess I won't vote for trump just to make sure the BLM niggers don't try to kill him.

Inb4 404