What did reddit mean by this?

What did reddit mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/x84_r9jcEdeb-oq88ZXz2A/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well they're not wrong, in a way

>stormcucks mad at opposing opinions
>again

better get with the times and start showing refugees the respect and decency they show our country and fast you islamophobe, you wouldn't want people to think you were an (((alt-righter))) now would you?

>lorry

???

>they say the benefits system barely afford them a house
>barely affords them a house
>affords them a house

They LITERALLY get a fucking house for free and they have the gall to complain because they're not living like kings.

It's better than fucking Syria or Turkey that's for sure.

And here I am, European with a STEM degree, can't find a job and receive 0 benefits because I am a male.

>based hippobigga

lorry = pommy word for van

Americuks pls go

Germans are racist af you stupid american, the redditors are right

>redditors defending muzzies

meh, boring.

>germans have cucked themselves out of existence and will be gone within two generations
>still not enough

Really activates my almonds.

Sup Forums - Television & Film

Learn to read, moron.

Germany needs to die desu, if not to serve as a warning to everyone else

Germany is complete trash anyway, they should've been exterminated after world war two. They ruin fucking everything, they're a nation of autists

>victim blaming is wrong unless muslims are involved

Triggered, stormweenie?

>the benefits system barely affords them a house
GADZOOKS!

>And here I am, European
>you stupid american

You need to brush up on your reading comprehension, comrade.

>I don't have a house
>Sand people fresh off the boat from another country get one straight away

so are you all autistic or just pretending to not recognize sarcasm?

Continental philosophy, modern mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, classical music, the car, the computer, protestant Christianity......I can go on for hours, my 60% white American friend.

Reddit confirmed for sub-average IQ mongs.
The problem is that they're fucking incompatible with western society, it's hardwired into them to behave like savages.
The world doesn't need tolerance, it needs anger, because without it you're fish in a barrel.

Thanks, Lori.

cucking Europe, ruining nationalism, ruining the nation state, destroying europe via demography for LITERALLY NO REASON, being a bunch of autists who can't handle dissent or other opinions, banning comedians for making jokes about Turkey...my 10% white german friend

SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM!!!!

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/x84_r9jcEdeb-oq88ZXz2A/

What did he mean by this

It's over 90% actually and you can thank American "denazification" for the current crisis, you are responsible for the doctrine of multi-culturalism, you were always the first nation without a clear ethnic foundation and you exported this thinking to Europe. 50 years of American indoctrination are pretty harmful, you know?

That Turk is one dank memestar. No way he's serious.

Anyone have the meme of the decapitated head saying "at least I'm not racist" or something to that effect

Feels appropriate

lol you don't now the british word for truck? fucking mong

You're not even going to pretend this is film related are you?

>thanks to the mods for removing all the islomophobia

and that's why I never go to leddit

What the fuck is a lorry?