What would your honest reaction be if Donald Trump wins the general election and then a couple days later has Hillary...

What would your honest reaction be if Donald Trump wins the general election and then a couple days later has Hillary and Obama brought up on treason charges for creating and supporting ISIS and other terrorist organizations for the sake of destabilizing the Middle East?

"Lmao dem fucking Yanks actually did it the absolute madmen"

Well, Americans ain't stupid after all

''So we told Donald to make the world great again, and he actually did it, the absolute madman.''

i'd get the fuck out of queens

immediately apply for a LEGAL visa

seconded

and to answer OP's question

I'd write one of the greatest songs ever.

I'd cry like a little baby bitch, beautiful tears of joy.

I'm saving your memefrog, memefrog. Here, have one in return.

America would literally be made great again

Murica

80% of the posters are shitskin faggot loving redditors

The same as everyone else here.
Go into Sup Forums and shitpost about HAPPENING a lot.

I'd masturbate.

Since I saved it I'm sending you another one.
Only have French meme frogs sorry

He wouldn't, because no AG would be stupid enough to try. Treason is a crime that is specifically defined within the constitution, and it is incredibly difficult to convict. Also, Obama and Hillary haven't committed treason, you single-digit IQ subhumans. Trying to convict them for anything would be beyond childish and petty, and millions of people in this country wouldn't stand for it.

Have another Amerifrog for your collection, my Froggy Friend.

Much appreciated. Have a meme hamster

jeopardizing national security with a basement bathroom server IS treason, fuckwit

t. Obongo

I would honestly probably jerk off. I mean I would be so fucking elated I wouldn't know what else to do TBQH

I can imagine the adrenaline pumping through my veins as my fingers shake and i text FUCK YOU to half the people in my phone because they are Libfags.

If this happened I might even reconsider my position on god.

Just even thinking about it right now feels like an 8 ball of DIE LIBERAL KEKS to me.

Please god. Show me you are there. Just once in my miserable life.

>EU fractures
>national identities are restored and national homogeneity stops being undermined
>Euros actually cooperate more than before because like to enjoy each others differences rather be one fucking EU mandated culture

AMERICA PLEASE ELECT TRUMP, HES THE FUCKING KEY AFTER BREXIT

But according to leftards youd still be illegal!

Dont worry, together we will build the wall and put them out.

>no attorney general (i.e. that position which gets filled by whoever the sitting President appoints) would try

>Obama and Hillary haven't committed treason

Creating and providing weapons and financial support for terrorist organizations isn't treason?

>Creating and providing weapons and financial support for terrorist organizations isn't treason?

Lol, no. Just how fucking young and naive are you, user? What you descibe is what is known internationally, for decades I might add, as 'American foreign policy'.

Cheering.

Hold on a second, how is fucking with foreign countries treason? Treason is specifically a crime against your own country.

basically this

You're aware Americans have been killed by these terrorist organizations too, right?

rare uncut pepe. just borrowing. will delete b4 midnight. promise

Volunteer to be on the firing squad.

Trump will win.

Start a local church dedicated to the worship of Kek.

>jeopardizing national security with a basement bathroom server IS treason, fuckwit
No it isn't, fuckwit.

>treason charges for creating and supporting ISIS and other terrorist organizations
If he charged G.W.Bush Sr. and Jr. and Dick Cheney as well then I'd be really happy.

... and also we left the EU

Best day of our generation.

>You're aware Americans have been killed by these terrorist organizations too, right?

So fucking what? Americans have been killed by the American government without due process based on secret evidence, in foreign countries, often without the permission of those countries. This is what America does and has done for decades... Why would it suddenly be problematic if it happens by proxy?

As long as he got bush and cheney and powell.

you totes convinced me, I am now a #Shill4Hill

Yes, but in order to convict for treason, you'd have to prove that they supported isis with the goal of causing Americans harm, which I just don't think the evidence is there for.

>Since there are no more schengen ,you can't import food from half a continent away
>Big countries like France and Germany starts to actually get agriculture back instead of importing more and more everywhere
>Employment through the roof
>Cities are starting to be less attractive because tertiary work is losing steam
>People get more and more right leaning as the country side gets more populated
>Shitskins moved to the countryside ,out of their hugbox have to assimilate and become good citizens
Everything will be solved
According to the FART (French American Royalty Trade) of 1780 ,free exchange of pepe are guaranteed between France and the United States of America.

don't you need to be promoting hillary on twitter to make enough to feed your 10 keeds

Glorious ecstasy.

At first, joy, and then worry for Trump's safety. Hillary and Obama have been running shit for years. They've got connections all over the world, you just know that they have contingency plans for their contingency plans.

Id be so happy

I'd get a YUGE Justice Boner

Yeah. Them, too. And the gun grabbers in Congress, too. As a man in the U.S. military who swore to uphold and defend the Constitution against domestic enemies, I would fully support trying any even "slightly, maybe, could be" traitorous politicians. They need to be held to a higher standard, not a lower one.

I know a guy who legitimately accidentally sent things he shouldn't have via email that was caught and fixed before any harm was done. He got his ass handed to him. Crooked Hillary intentionally broke the same rules and everyone acts like it's okay.

Not to mention all the other things these criminal traitors deserve to be executed for.

Laugh for an hour and celebrate with champagne

Anything aiding or abetting the enemies of the US and can be testified on by at least two things can be convicted as treason. I'd say the creation of dangerous terrorist cells is something that fits both of those

The Don is already working with congress to pass legislation on terrorist watch list. If he gets it passed- it's yuuuuuge. He'll do something that Obama has failed to do in 8 years and isn't even president.

For the first time in years, I wouldn't be waiting to kill myself. I would be tacitly excited to see how things turn out, and filled with a very real sense of optimism for the future. It would be the turning point, and mean we're finally getting rid of political correctness.
>reality
Why won't my mother fucking die already?

I would actually consider this if we don't get the fuck out.

>What would your honest reaction be
Contemplative smugness and vitriolic fun-posting.

Either expression in pic would be appropriate

It would be extremely comfy.

for you