What does Sup Forums think of Sheer Mag?

What does Sup Forums think of Sheer Mag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bto9XzJQthg
youtube.com/watch?v=jdJPMYQt9Tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're okay and will be forgotten about in approximately two years

I see a non-sustainable business model in this picture. Let's get the superficial part out of the way first; she's fat and that limits the bands appeal because fat people are universally resented as greedy & selfish.

Now that that's behind us let's talk about how a band getting started out has to share very close quarters and get by on a shoe string budget... She's fat; so she's gonna be crowding everyone in the van, too lazy to help with moving equipment, stinky, and literally eating up their meager funds.

Won't /can't last. Fat.

They suck.

>non-sustainable business model
welcome to art

Art is a business you fucking child.

Nice instrumentals ruined by vocals that make me want to put forks in my ears. Would be so much better with a good vocalist, but then their older sounding music wouldn't be hyped up by the hipster music sites if they didn't have a fat feminist-looking member.

Oh, gracious, the vocals are clipping. Who the fuck was their sound engineer? Frontwoman looks upsetting and produces harsh vocals. Just no.

just another philly band who cares

get a load of this gutlet

The music industry is full of predators hunting for naivity just like this that they may feed on your dreams and rape you financially.

And if you're truly indie then you understand the brass tacks of running your band like a business. Keyboard warrior much?

Alrighy, so this act is salvageable. ..

1. Tame these vocals down. The singing is good enough, but they are being processed into unmistakable garbage. Just stop that.

2. Frontwoman masters her appetite and trims down for the future of the band. If she doesn't move around and dance a lot during shows at present, may she begin, at least that's some cardio. And everyone looks their best when they dance so immediately the visual appeal is improved.

Now that I've seen em live on YouTube I have to add that she truly must cease glarring menacingly at her audience as well. Was frightful.

Oh, and confirmed for needing more movement. Shake your hips and shimmy your shoulders!

Pretty much my experience with this band, I don't even know why I ended up buying this record as a recommendation from the store clerk, I mean I rerally do like the instrumentals, its fresh and unique sounding enough for me.

But fuck me the vocals are just pushed WAY too far forward and it completely flushes out the rest and it fucking clips, like how the fuck is that possible today to let that happen. Change the production on that shit pronto or drop the singer, if you can lift her up for the drop that is.

tina is incredibly mean.

No shit? Elaborate.

A half cup of instant oats for breakfast. A half can of tuna and one slice of whole grain bread for lunch.
Half a brick of ramen, half cup of canned mixed veg added, and 2oz beef jerky for supper.

You can do it, Tina!

When you eat at McDonald's order only a sandwich; no fries, and wash it down with unsweet tea.

A serving of pizza is one slice.

They're album was pretty great two guitar cock rock. Plus the slow burn disco jams which are usually an unlistenable novelty for bands like this ended up as the two best track on the record:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bto9XzJQthg

youtube.com/watch?v=jdJPMYQt9Tk

I think there's a qt hiding beneath the lard and scowls.

fatty fatty boombilatty