Have you ever called into a sports radio show Sup Forums? How'd it go?

Have you ever called into a sports radio show Sup Forums? How'd it go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_K5Lt_qVyI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=SE0E-GtuWKw
youtu.be/OSpkIbXEevc
youtu.be/JouECEUFfYY
clyp.it/nfjdaxoj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Called a DC show when TO was picked up by the Cowboys
>Said we sold our souls
>They hung up
>I was right
>Steve Czaban is awesome anyways

>Was curious about how easy it was to get on sports radio
>Called into Les Grobstein as a joke to ask about the Bears signing Sanchez
>Got right on the air
>Didn't spout any memes

It was a good experience I guess.

>Not calling in and meming

youtube.com/watch?v=y_K5Lt_qVyI&feature=youtu.be

>System McGriddle

yes I called into WEEI like four times and told them gwuap was going nowhere and they laughed at me and dismissed it

checkmate racists he's still on the pats

Did ever you call them back and point out they were wrong?

WFAN a few times in the middle of the night
It was pretty fun. I recommend trying it out once

I want someone to call mike francesa a fucking fat asshole.

I was listening to boomer & carton with chris christie as a guest, some guy roasts the shit out of christie then pulls out the "my son died of heroin" then christie puts him on hold to talk to him after the show.
What a fucking talkshow that was

Doesn't Sup Forums still call in to local NFL postgame radio shows after bad losses?

The good station almost never takes calls and the shit station only takes retarded provokers to say dumb shit and yell.

I turn the station when they take calls. It's always either super obvious shit like "I think Russell Westbrook will sign" or crazy shit like "muh trade machine said."

Yeah, Sup Forums loves to call in and troll. After a bad loss is about the hardest time to get on the air though.

I think it'd be funnier if Sup Forums did late night call-ins. It's much easier to get on the air and talk trash then.

>Yes hello this is Seymour from Sup Forums, I'm just calling to say that with Tannehill injured I'm really worried about the Dolphins this year. They're going from likely playoff team to bust if they don't do something about the quarterback situation. Everyone's talking "Jay Cutler this, Jay Cutler that". If you're going to bring back a retired Bear, bring back a guy who can go deep and unleash the dragon. I'm talking about Rex Grossman!

It could be funny I guess.

It doesn't get in the aiah. The show has a delay to avoid having those calls, it just get cuts, it doesn't get in the aiah.

I think someone should just go to the fucking predators radio and call in, saying that "I just think that pekka rinne is too good right now"

Do it and record it my man

Calling in for a "YOU SUCK" or a "FUCK YOU" isn't even good. Building up a call and throwing in something funny or trolling like an animal is way better.

Like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=SE0E-GtuWKw

Best sports radio is Boston hands down. The people that call in are completely unhinged and make for great entertainment.

Yeah that's pretty good I guess

Ugh, the kids are out of school? Why don't go do something. Go help a granny cross the road, auhgkay?

John from Scarsdale

Best one was the guy who called to talk about how he murdered his dad who abused him. Guy even had chainsaw noise towards the end of the call.

youtu.be/OSpkIbXEevc

Grobber's that dude. He used to come into my work so we'd BS about sports a bunch. When he had good trivia contests and he knew I was calling in I seemed to always have a few mins on hold to go Google the answer =]

Damn, I wish the Grobster would come into my workplace.

Sup Forums used to be so fun

Based Ralph Ralph youtu.be/JouECEUFfYY

This is 10/10. I thought he would just hang him up within 3 seconds.

Say I were to call into a sports radio show. What's the best way to record it?

His voice is so annoying, how'd he ever get on radio?

>"He didn't catch it"

>modern Sup Forums doesn't remember Coast to Coast
I want to go back

Does anyone have a link to the guy that called in after a Packers loss to say that God was punishing Rodgers for being a closeted homosexual?

TO was fucking great in 2007, fuck off.

I've fucked with Mike Francesa a few times back when I was in college. It was fun because of how easy he is to rile up

I once called a New Zealand station to troll them about rugby and how they are disgraceful cheaters and stuff.

Who knew New Zealanders have literally no sense of humour and they hung up on me!

Do you have the link to where the caller referenced the Boston Bombers?

Nope. Sorry pal.

I regularly call into 98.5 sports hub, a Boston station:

clyp.it/nfjdaxoj

>Computer calls

What a radio legend.

Any advice guys? I'm going to call in and suggest the Dolphins pick up Tebow.

Fuck no I'm not a degenerate.

Ill never forget camjewton calling into. 49ers sports radio
>Kaepernick just seemed to be running away all game, kinda like his father did

Grobber would be the only one I'd call. Even if you ask a 100% legit question to asshats like Bernstein, they treat you like a lowlife.

Czabe is pretty good. I miss Cooley torturing him when they had a show together, though.

His voice is great compared to Scott Ferrall's. Farral has a voice that's unlistenably bad.