What happened to Conan?

What happened to Conan?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-24521614
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34131911
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanistan_(2015–present)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Civil_War_(2014–present)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_North-West_Pakistan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eritrean–Ethiopian_border_conflict
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Afar_insurgency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's just meeting his fans

well, he's dead to me.

All the "refugees" are young men. Really makes you think.

>no women and children

Hmm makes me think

I bet they each creamed his bony pale irish boypucci and the police did nothing about the rape because that would be racist

Would you eat a bag of skittles where one us poisoned and will kill you, and the rest will just rape your women and destroy society in general?

what do you mean? he's just as great as he always was

and Syrian as fuck

hmmmmmmmmm...............made me hungry

Showing empathy to people in an undesirable situation.

WTF CONAN YOU"RE SUPPOSED TO SHARE MY VIEWS ON REFUGEES!! HOW DARE YOU ENTERTAIN PEOPLE WHO I DON"T APPROVE OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MDE would never give a refugee comedy

>What happened to Conan?
The source of this cuck mentality happens to pay his paycheck

It's almost as if refugees are people just like us...

I agree with you. All white men need to be killed

which one of those drove the truck?

u projectin m8?

which one of the white boys on here shot up planned parenthood and the black church?

Is this real? wtf I hate Conan now

That's because women and children and fit mentally or physically to make the taxing journey and live in a camp away from family and stability.

Once they are accepted the women and children come legally on a stress free journey. It's not that hard to understand.

Why the refugees on europe are always men?

hmmm.......

they've both been arrested, and we know their identity. still no pics or name of the "german" who drove the truck.

What kind of a point are you even trying to make?

See

Are poltards really this retarded?

Those aren't men, they are clearly boys aged 13-17

A very dumb one.

they still haven't arrested the mudslime who drove the truck

Why is he wearing a shirt with Germany on it? I thought all refugees hated Germany and want to destroy their way of life?

Men are in more danger from ISIS and radical groups than women are.

So you are saying the journey from Syria to Europe is more dangerous than what they supposedly flee from?

do you know how many have died in syria? what do you think.

Refugees rape and attack European women, defile Christian statues and churches, and live on government handouts. They chant in the streets demanding an Islamic Caliphate. They need to go back or be killed.

women can't make other women pregnant with brown babies

Just look at this picture, he went full irish

BEGORRAH 'TIS LIKE A SECOND POTATO FAMINE

>I-I never found him funny either way

>merchant hand clasp

OY VEY

how many?

I'm just trying to understand your logic here. We need to take in refugees because many people die in Syria and it's a war-torn hellhole, I don't disagree with that sentiment. Yet at the same time, you argue that it's okay for these young men to leave their women, daughters, sisters and mothers back in said war torn hellhole to flee to Europe without them because apparently the journey to Europe is far more deadly and dangerous?

a lot, Conan told me

I wish he stopped doing this boring talk show and just did jibber jabbers full time

ugh, just turn your brain off Sup Forums

Muslims don't have the rule ladies first.
I can't conprehend the retardation of people who use the taxing journey argument. These men leave their women and children in the war zone. They're no refugees, they're roadtrippers. They're absolute waste.
The proper men there don't come to Europe to rape and mug.

i dont need a celebrity to hate blacks or whatever but when they actively draw attention to refugees and shit it pisses me off

Yes that's true. The IMMEDIATE journey to Europe is very dangerous. There's no real reason for a whole family to make the trip because there a real possibility they all die.

In the meantime it's best for them to just keep quiet and hope something bad doesn't happen to them in the time that their husbands can bring them over. Plus many have infants and toddlers, making a journey like that is endangering them greatly.

Don't worry, they already do that.

He fears he will lose his show.

>stress free journey
how can it be stress free if they're refugees?

How retarded are you man? It's clear you don't know the first thing about what you're talking about other than "Sup Forums told me brown people were evil".

>The IMMEDIATE journey to Europe is very dangerous
there is no data to support this. Most are in refugee camps on the turkish border or in lebanon/jordan. The young men get restless then leave their families and walk to known smuggler locations and are ferryed safely to europe at which point they're picked up by european authorities and kept safe

Tell me how I'm wrong then.

>all these libtards populating Sup Forums

no wonder this is going to shit.

The journey isn't dangerous. The war zone is

No data except you know all the people that have died on the way and the actual living conditions of the camps. It's not an easy journey from Afghanistan. There is a LOT of waking involved and the journey can take months. The camps aren't all that they're cracked up to be

Not an argument.

Meh, Germans don't care what's happening to their country anyway, fuck them, let them suffer

People who care about strangers
Who care about evil and social injustice
Do you only care about the bleeding crowd
How about a needy friend
I need a friend

They both are. You really think women that are either pregnant or have small children can walk for months on end and be cramped in small cars and boats?

Every other week there are reports about people drowning in the Mediterranean. There have been fights, murders, and bashings all on the way to Europe.

>there is no data to support this
bbc.com/news/world-europe-24521614
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34131911

Because Europe need labor force

None of these economic migrants are from a war zone.

>There's no real reason for a whole family to make the trip because there a real possibility they all die.

No, that's not quite true, there definitely would be a real reason if they are fleeing from a war, which is the case with the actual SYRIAN refugees. I'm pretty sure most Syrian women would prefer the risk of dying on the journey to Europe over the risk of ending up as ISIS sex slaves.

What you describe however does fit the situation of all the "refugees" coming from Africa, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc where they aren't fleeing from an immediate war. These millions of economic migrants have no real reason to be in Europe without going through the proper immigration process.

>ugh pol is raycess its like don't even think about it ughhh

Good goy, don't worry about it, it's not like it's your taxpayer money paying for the welfare of these fucking useless monkeys. Hope you get hassled by one of these guys soon

It's a dangerous trip because they murder each other along the way is not the compelling argument you think it is.

Fuck off you nutcase. I live with them and I think white altruism is the most retarded thing ever. You wouldn't last a day where I live you fucking nutjob liberal

>labor force
on white pussay

All.

>Sup Forums
>taxpayer money

I don't know about you, but to me leaving your pregnant wife behind in a war zone, not knowing if you will ever see her again just on the off-chance that maybe she'll survive the next 2 years and can join you in your new life in Europe seems pretty fucking cowardly.

Will Trump tax my NEETbux?

They've got 17 other kids and he's got three other wives, what difference does it make? You're assigning Judeo-Christian values to muslims. In other words, you're projecting.

>they aren't fleeing from an immediate war
Except most of them are.

The top 5 origins of people applying for asylum in the EU are from (excluding European countries):

>Syria
Where this is an ongoing war: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War

>Afghanistan:
Where this is an ongoing war: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanistan_(2015–present)

>Iraq
Where this is an ongoing war: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Civil_War_(2014–present)

>Pakistan
Where this is an ongoing war: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_North-West_Pakistan

>Eritrea
Where this is an ongoing crisis/conflict:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eritrean–Ethiopian_border_conflict
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Afar_insurgency

Too bad he didn't get ran over.

UMm there are wars going on in Afghanistan and Pakistan. There's a civil war in Afghanistan right now and Pakistan and many parts of Africa. not sure you know much about this subject

We're not taking about Afganistan hereillä you idiot.
In any case you're taking about the living conditions of the camps, that's the place they're leaving their women and children.

So the only places to flee to are rich North European countries with extensive welfare? Not to the east of them, or to Turkey, or to Africa, or to the Middle East? Only rich Northern European countries?

>there's no reason for someone to want a better life elsewhere
wew

Yeah making a journey that could likely kill you in order for your kids to have a better future is cowardly

It doesn't matter why it's dangerous, what matters is that it is dangerous. It's difficult journeying to Europe and it makes sense why people are leaving the weak at home.

>So the only places
The best places. They want the best.

Are you only pretending to be retarded?

>apparently the journey to Europe is far more deadly and dangerous?

Do you think women and children can climb fences or sit in the ocean for days without being caught?

Wouldn't it make more sense for Germany to annex these countries and save on transportation costs?

This is going to kill your narrative, but the fact is that many of them do illegally to go turkey and Iran from Afghanistan and Pakistan. And some go to the UAE

>not fighting for your country and your way of life
>just go to another part of the world with an entirely different culture and a come with a dogma that says to kill them
You are one dumb fucking liberal. I pray your family is hit next by the Truck of Tolerance but it only ever seems to be your innocent countrymen that it happens to.

Better just die or be sent to prison forever instead

>The best places. They want the best.

That makes them economic migrants though. Fleeing from war isn't their goal anymore, as you yourself just stated, they want a better enonomic life in the best place possible.

I don't have a narrative. None of them are coming to my country starting January 20th and all of them are being sent back. I just feel bad how suicidal you are because you've been indoctrinated so hard with 'anti-racism' that you refuse to understand your culture is being put to death and you're helping them do it.

Wew lad. It's true that Islam is bad but that doesn't mean every Muslim wants to kill you. A lot of them are coming for their kids, not neccesiraly for themselves. That doesn't mean we shouldn't have accepted Jewish refugees from ww2,

>if the place you're fleeing to is a good place, then you're not fleeing from a war anymore
Wow.

>>not fighting for your country and your way of life

>born into a shithole
>constant political instability for decades
>several political factions who want to control how you live but are opposed to one another

Yeah who wouldn't want to fight for that

>the ones who go to Europe are scum who are only interested in our money and left their women and children behind
>some people did not go to Europe and went to the nearest safe place with their families
My God, that entirley destroys the narrative.

>Fleeing from war isn't their goal anymore

does not compute

...By leaving their kids behind in a warzone, yes, that is the very definition of cowardy. These men are literally running away from a war that is so horrible we are supposed to take pity on them, yet a war that is apparently safe for their children and women to endure.. How does this make sense to you? Do you have any fucking idea just how horrible war actually is? The prospect of not just dying but of dying violently or in the case of women, enduring fates that are even worse than death? NO ONE would ever choose staying in a war zone over taking the risk of the journey to Europe.

These men abandon their women and children to be slaughtered by ISIS, they don't leave them in a safe place and embark on a dangerous, altruistic journey FOR them.

>So the only places to flee to are rich North European countries with extensive welfare?
Not true. The nations with the most refugees from the Syrian Civil War are: Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Germany, Greece, Saudi Arabia, Macedonia, Serbia, Iraq, UAE, Kuwait, Egypt and then Sweden.

As you can see, Germany is fourth and even then it's an outlier compared to the rest of the "wealthy Northern European" countries.

Also I might add, many nations from southern and eastern Europe have made their dislike for the refugees well known. It's understandable why Syrians are skeptical to settle in a place that is hostile to their very existence.

Why do you act like no counter arguments have already been made when anyone reading this thread can see that they have been?

You don't fool anyone.

dude if you had to flee from your home due to some shit, then obviously you'd want the best for yourself and family if you had one.

>women and children can't make the journey

BUT WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY DON'T THEY GOOOOOOO WIIIIIIIITH THEEEEEM

The only reason for that is because refugees are stuck there, not allowed to travel onwards to Europe. Turkey uses this as a means to strongarm the EU, almost a form of blackmail by constantly threatening to "open the floodgates" if Merkel and the EU don't comply. You seem to have no clue about this whole situation.

>war in your country
>flee from war to refugee cam across the border
>be safe
>leave refugee camp to get free money in Europe
>don't flee war anymore
Not that hard.

Also the largest group of asylum seekers in the Netherlands right now is Moroccans and Algerians. They aren't fleeing from any war.

>be safe
kek. refugee camps are horrible and no place to be safe you dumbass.