He fucking did it AGAIN boys

He fucking did it AGAIN boys

youtu.be/02fRdleMSaA

the absolute madman

>KEKe

NIGGAS WANT WAR YEA KICK THE DOOR YEA

hey this isn't as bad as gummo

yup sound exactly like his other tracks.

COCK STIFFY UH

Black people are a mistake

Do Americans really do this?

I feel bad for anyone listening to this trash

I get that its hype lets get lit party music

but this shit is so phony like imagine some dressed like this walking around in the hood they would get a beat down

either way its just flat out awful music carefully marketed and designed by jew record label executives

how in the hell is this gelding still making music didn't he catch a charge for a 14 y/o

69 has the hood on his back and regularly supports city and tri-state rappers

he can dress that way because he already has street cred, he is peacocking so people know who he is.

ur just some whiteboy on Sup Forums fyk about the hood lol

THIS RESPONSE as someone who has lived on the streets and seen the shit that goes on nigga people like this aren't role models for the hood they are the exact opposite of what people need he's rapping about gang banging and shit if you've ever lived on the block or have had family who died for that shit you would not be supporting trash ass niggas like this guy. he has no talent and his music is bad

First time hearing him.
I've heard worse I guess...
He looks like a complete twat though.
He's like Stitches mk.2.

Friendly reminder that this is what the managers want you to believe

How the fuck is Fetty Wap still getting work? Thought his ass turned irrelevant in 2016?

>3 for 3
Madman

>born and raised in the us
>wears a team mexico jacket
Why is this allowed?

a boogie jumped based god you fucking faggots

has post irony gone too far?

because they arent a shit team and he has mexican genetics

it's a cool shirt

>mexico
>not a shit team

everyday. This a stellar representation of what we're up to.

And yet black people continue killing each other

Wouldnt having hair like that make you easily identifiable from across the way, thusly making you a magnet for buckshot and the like?

Im not from the hood just wondering

oh shit wait black people KILL EACH OTHER THATS INSANE!!!!!!!!!! i didnt know it was only black people who kill each other so white people dont do that? THATS CRAZYY

>so white people dont do that?
not nearly as often no

Compared to USA?

Money and a good lawyer

A white guy in Vegas just mass mudered a dozen people at a country concert. Go Sup Forums it up somewhere else, faggot.

do you have any statistics that prove this point? cause until you show something you're just talking shit out your mouth with nothing to back you up

he does not have street cred lmao he was so ready to squash his beef with Trippie when the video of him getting his ass pounded got found. He's a pussy and a poser.

His music is cancer