bump for JUSTice

bump 4 Brendan

Bump for you

He will forever be JUSTed as witnessed by this 5

stop. positive memes only.

Save brendan

DIOS MIO JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

COME BACK TO US BRENDAN
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

hail Banebdjedet
hail Kek
Fraser rise
Shit be unfucked
TSUJ TSUJ TSUJ

Brendan.

Fuck, he can't speak without sounding like he's going to cry. This is really bad. Where's the charisma?

>he's repeating his "YA KNOW IF YOU LIKE TALENT" meme

He should play roles like Philip Seymour Hoffman did. Neurotic middle aged guy, ec

So, I have to ask.

How many anons are in this because they like Brendan Fraser? And how many are in it because memes? It makes me sad to think there are components to this campaign that are simply ironic, cynical memesters.

I know I'm here because The Mummy is one of my favourite movies and Fraser is a really fun actor, so it feels right to do right by him, but what about the rest of you?

we do it for Brendan this time, not memes.

I like Brendan, have done since watching California Man and The Mummy is a comfy film. He seems like a really nice guy, too. I want Brendan back on my screen!

I would love to see him take on a horror film. I think he would be great.

How THE FUCK did we get 11k signatures anyway?

Also, someone needs to go on Sup Forums and make this a thing.

>brendan will never replace michael keaton in a shitty direct-to-dvd Birdman 2

Here exclusively for the memes. I hope he gets some hope only to be utterly annihilated when it doesn't work

A bit of both really. Had fun with JUSTposting, also enjoyed a lot of Brendan's movies, but now it's time to give back to him and help turn his life around. Let the TSUJ begin.

we shared pic related in imgur, which got 8k upvotes, also in 1.7 k in FJ

you can't save him

it's too late

hey guys is my frist day on 4 channel

where do i get new memes

made thread to Sup Forums, help me bump the shit out of it

he is going to be fine. he has to be

i hate to say it but for maximum exposure we may actually have to join forced with reddit for this one

Do you think this makes Brendan happy because "Oh look everyone's signing this petition, that means they like me" or do you think it makes him sad because "Man everyone's just openly talking about how my career is dead and I personally am a pathetic wreck of a man"

I think the second one

this smile begs to differ

column a column b

but we really like him

No. NOOOOO.

Loved him since I was a kid, his interviews break my heart so I want him back to glory

The memes are just a way to pass the time

Well yeah but it's like you have a friend and you like that friend but the friend fucks up his life and you get all your other friends around and say like "We should help him because we like him and he's made such a godawful mess of himself, jesus christ what a depressing shell of a person he is, we have to do something about him because it is just too depressing"

>brendan gets more work
>alimony increases

there is really no other choice if we want him back

then we fucking R I O T

TEAR DOWN THE STATUE OF LIBERTY

THIS LAND IS NO LONGER FOR THE F R E E

Oh god, I hadn't seen the interviews. Please bring him back! Please!

If Right Wind Safety Squads are not allowed on Sup Forums then these threads aren't either.

He seems too depressed to even do that. He should play a hunchback grave digger.

HE HASN'T SUFFERED ENOUGH
MOLOCH DEMANDS HIS ALIMONY

I like the Mummy and Fraser's character. He doesn't deserve what his ex-wife did.

Thanks for helping Brendan, guys. I really need that double extension on my mansion for Jamal's friends to live in.

>Brendan will never fall out of a literal plot hole in Army of Darkness 2, as an alternate reality equivalent of Ash, teaming up with Bruce Campbell to kick Evil's ass

i went to the movies yesterday and i'm still not seeing brendan in any new trailers

get your meme shit together Sup Forums

we all know what must be done
one must rise to the challenge

comeback underdogism for me. I liked his early stuff but knowing that people like RDJ are wiping their ass with that iron man man when not too long ago he was also a blacklisted laughing stock makes me angry. literally NO one in hollywood --- with all of their passion projects, music video or video game features and cameos, press conferences and cinematic universe interviews, etc. --- NO one has set out to reach out to Brendan.

true, brendan has to get himself in better shape and work on his confidence, but it's still very frustrating seeing people like JLaw and Amy Shumer or RDJ complain about wanting to move away from Trump or fight for this progressive thing or that important thing.... and then Brendan's over on the side busting his ass with whatever shit tier work he can get.

I'm glad he at least got on Sway. that's great exposure and a good start. but I just really want to see him turn his life around and turn a new leaf. He may not ever be an action adventure lead again but he still has a heart for acting and the shit he's in right now shouldn't be his final chapter in life.

call it schadenfreude or whatever you want. I just want to see the dude shine again.

*with that iron man money

doubles = double alimony

Re roll

doubles=the bitch dies and no alimony

pure evil

He´s a big guy.

doubles and the alimony decreases with each new movie Brendan makes

JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA

yummy get and you fuck off and cry harder everytime brendan drops a new masterpiece

for us

doubles and Brendan has been blessed by KEK

>Redditors ITT want to be like le epic Sup Forums and use le crazy meme magic

fucking disgusting.

BASED
A
S
E
D

oshit

TSUJ CONFIRMED BY THE GODS

see

Brendannn

Based, thank you Kek, praise be.

M E M E
A
G
I
C

Kek be praised!

Brendan pls.

Alimony.
Alimony.
Alimony.

No memes. My hatred for women and the American divorce court /pussy pass system fueled this. Also I like Airheads and blast from the past and I genuinely think he'd be a cool character actor in his older years. This Is the first time I want to do something nice as an user

After trump's win, I firmly believe in meme magic and I want to do nice things with it. We have the power to both JUST and unJUST careers and we should help every sad actor that Tarantino can't revive

Madness!....You speak madness!!

IT'S HAPPENING

Kek will bless Brendan and he will be make UNJUST KINO

Get him on The Joe Rogan experience senpaitachi

reddit.com
/r/JoeRogan/comments/5jedk6/guest_request_brendan_fraser/

Do you realize this cuck used to be exactly the Chad that made your teenage life pathetic and miserable?

why is he so fucking humble and hunched over all the time now?

His ex fucked him silly

yeah I know but man...he seems physically and mentally broken
I mena i can't believe this is the same guy that stared in the Mummy, he was so energetic

If someone would just kill his exwife, that would unJUST him really quickly

Dude went from really in shape attractive alpha blockbuster roles to literally nothing. JUST memes, child support, and the struggle coming down so quickly from stardom would probably fuck with anyone mentally/physically.
One year you have babes coming at you from all angles, millions of dollars, your agent blowing up your phone for potential roles weekly, and you look in the mirror and see tarzan, to a dad bod, sunken wet eyes, law suits, and paparrazi asking you where it all went wrong.

BUMP FOR BRENDAN

what else can we do?

don't encourage someone to hire a hitman off the darkweb to off her. They cost $10k which is steep but maybe someone could make a gofundme to get that money. It would just be a terrible thing

if we could get this shared by normie sites like Ladbible and Unilad, that would be great

also checked

Looks like Nic Cage with makeup.

I would do it more for George of the Jungle than the Mummy desu. Unironically.

i would love it if every single person that donated to the gofundme is indicted for murder. fuck, that's a great idea. time to write a law and order spec script.

>KEK is no longer neglecting Brendan

This is some real 1960s Joker face going on

>To contact the Press team, please email: [email protected]

So how about let's write Unilad press about Brendan's petition. Not sure if one email is enough tho.

MEME MAGIC

fuck man it's crazy how fucked he's become. Seriously does he at least have friends? I'm worried

Have not been around here in a while what has been done or changed other than some pointless petition?

I'm here for Brendan.