Whats the biggest shithole country in your continent

Whats the biggest shithole country in your continent

LOS

America

That will be Canada

ESTADOS

ESTADOS

UNIDOS

There are at least a couple bigger shitholes in Central America. Mexico has its own Mexican problem with Central Americans.

Guatemala and El Salvador are so much worse, people from those countries actually try to move to Mexico because it's such a dramatic improvement. Haiti is far worse too, and so are Nicaragua and Honduras.

Bolivia

El Salvador is OK.

t. Chicano

U s a

LOS and its fucking chicANOS

>Doesn't know South America and North America are two different continents.

Samefag
Here the shithole is Helsinki

Rebel states

Most of the Central American states have Africa level of HDI.

America

I would say Brazil but Venezuela took our place.

germany

El Salvador has the highest homicide rate in the entire world.

Cuban, actually.

>Cubans have to live in two shithole states in America. Kentucky or Florida

bulgaria

You're not European

If I was in mexico with all the property I own and teaching English I could get drunk on a sweet ass beach erry day.

fuck this meh just fuck. Goddamn islamic parents.

rude

>Mexico has its own Mexican problem with Central Americans
Not really, they all want to go to your country. The Mexican government only pretends to care because you asked us to deport them for you, and we did, if we haven't done it, you would have literally 10 times more of them, not exaggerating.

Our government is full of submissive cucks, they should stop obeying your orders.

Don't worry, soon it will be Turkey if the EU continues it's expansion

Pakistan

>Our government is full of submissive cucks, they should stop obeying your orders.
Why? So that the Central Americans can stay in our country AND flood the US in even bigger numbers?

LOS

serbia?

>stay in our country
They don't stay, and even if they did, really, who fucking cares. The vast majority of them are honestly just moving away from violence or civil wars.
>AND flood the US in even bigger numbers
How is that our problem?

American immigrants abusing our healthcare system are a much bigger problem.

>OP criticizes Mexico. American flags jump to defend it.

What do we get from literally protecting the American border with our resources other than getting slapped, spitted and stabbed in the back?

I knew a Salvadoran who was deported his brother stayed in the US
He settled in Mexico and now is doing better, and managed to bring his wife and child to Mexico via plane to Monterrey
But well, he was educated and got lucky with a good job

Here is your future.

Would you rather we just pretend that Mexico is a hellhole? It's not nearly as bad as most of Central America.

There was that time we bailed out your entire country in the 1990s. And "protecting it", fuck off, you guys are falling over yourselves to send your poorest indios in our direction.

Our country is already a mess, we don't need more people bringing theirs.
>How is that our problem?
How about the fact that whatever happens in the US affects us exponentially?

kek. The cop looks Cuban/Pueltolican as fuck. He probably speaks spanish. It is over for Anglo America.

Gib barbeque cubano

There is a chance he is. Funny thing but we have a lot of multi-generation Hispanics descended from legal immigrants who actually like America, speak English and want the illegals to fuck off and die.

I mean, it is true. But it is kind of funny how many of you respond with the same answer pointing to the North Triangle. Only one mention of Haiti, no metion of Bolivia or Las Guayanas.

ICE is just half-Mexicans and Cubans arresting real Mexicans. Obviously immigration services are going to want to hire people who speak Spanish, makes the job a lot easier.

>American immigrants
Not to be edgy or anything
But we really should charge Americans more, and not allow them to use our clinics for the same prices

>no mention of Bolivia or las guayanas
That's because those are on a different continent.

How do those migrants affect any of our countries in a meaningful way? Americans keeps the quiet ones as slave labour, jails the bad ones for a while, they become part of a larger gang while in prison, and deport them back to their countries where they actually fuck shit up. The Maras were created inside American jails and exported back to every other country.

Not wasting our resources on dumb American agendas wouldn't hurt anyone.

>send your poorest indios in our direction
Nice meme, but outdated. They are coming back in highest numbers to the point they reversed the immigration trend, which is now towards Mexico.

And yes, "PROTECTING" (against nothing btw), I'm not memeing when I'm telling you that you would have 10 times more Central Americans if it wasn't for us. Literally 10 times.

And for what? We are working for free. No, let me rectify, we are working for less than free as we later get blamed for everything despite actually helping you.

To do that we first need to end the stupid war on drugs
The shootout in Mexico City needs to be a wake up call, the capital no longer being a safe haven for drug violence was the main driver to keep support of the war, but now is too much. This madness needs to stop, if the murritards want to fight drug cartels they can do it on their cunt.

>And for what? We are working for free.
Bailouts, aid money to your country, equipment and training for your military.

Our politicians are in full denial mode, they won't end the war despite the fact that the last month was the most violent month in 20 years.
So less funding for the dumb war that is killing our country? Even greater news.

Haiti is the biggest shithole in the continent stupid americrap

>give money to Mexicans so they can stay in their own country
>instead they flood your country and take even more money

Go away, South Chiapas. You are the ones flooding America right now, not us.

When you say end the war, do you mean legalization? Or do you mean just giving up and letting the cartels run wild?

Could be worse. They could be Guatemalans.

>multi-generation Hispanics descended from legal immigrants
Gusanos balseros querrĂ¡s decir

>equipment and training for your military.
Nigga WE PAYED for that.
Aid money is non existent btw, that meme is decades old
10 years of war the only thing we managed to do was squish the slime of cartels until it exploded into hundreds of micro organizations
None is really as rich as Guadalajara Cartel or Sinaloa in its prime but easy money for a lot of human waste

you are worse rigoberta

I mean both legalization and putting the army off the streets. Let the cops do their jobs, no need to hit the wasps nest with death squads for no reason.

>Or do you mean just giving up and letting the cartels run wild?
That's what Mayans do in Southern Mexico and they don't suffer from high crime rates.

Those criminals cannot be forgiven for what they have done, nor the corrupt that took their side
We need full legalization, and allow the farmers that were forced into labor to decide if they want to sell that shit themselves or not
Allow transit of drugs by legal tax paying companies
The consumption problem is not her anyways
40G per person like in Uruguay would make our druggies more than happy

Israel receives most of your aid money.
The "aid" money you gives us, is both a meme, and used to fund a war we don't need. So those aren't bad news.
>equipment and training
We pay for that, and we get equipment from all over the world

Sorry I don't speak third world.

I am a CHI.

>Turkey
>EU
You'd have to live under a rock to believe that's being pushed forward after Erdogan sank their reputation

>there way less women than men immigrants
Ok, sad but not surprising
>every single eastern european and slav country + finland has way more women immigrants than men
Noice

All of them are so small in numbers that they might as well not exist, tho.