Why japs protray nazis in a positive light?

Why japs protray nazis in a positive light?

Don't they know that other people can find it very offensive specially the descendants of holocaust survivors?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jews fear the samurai.

jews fear the samurai.

It's very unfortunate

that there were survivors

Why kikes protray jews in a positive light?

Don't they know that other people can find it very offensive specially the descendants of goyim?

They were allies and there are no jews in Japan.

jews fear the samurai.

because they don't understand why germans are supposed to be the bad guys.

I wonder if we are indirectly saving Japan by meming subconscious fear in Jews for the Japanese?

Kek

From their point of view, the allies are evil.

Where did Hitler go wrong?

Jewish tricks don't work on samurai.

Someone post how that Jew tried to get the owner of Sup Forums to sellout and he just said "nah I like fun Sup Forums better than trying to make money"

STUMPED

>middle guy is Richard The Lionheart
Another certified anti-semite and a very islamaphobic person.

The western image of hitler as some kind of monster is a product of allied wartime propaganda and jewish newspaper lies so obviously japans people aren't as brainwashed as ours.

hiro said that?

Kumain ka naba Empoy?

its harder to brainwash them since they would have secret info that would have red pilled them.

Where's the seibah clone?

"Jews fear the samurai" must be to the assigned JIDF shills what cuck memes are to white nationalists

Because Japan and Germany were cucked by the US nanny state and firebombed into submission.

The japanese are lovely people, but they have secret hatred for Americans. Mainly everywhere outside Tokyo and Kyoto.

They love us Aussies though.

It is Japan that is indirectly saving us friend
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Because Japs aren't afraid of being politically incorrect in any regard when it comes to their media

Does the sun rise?

>YFW a jap is better than j00t

Nips don't have kikes running their entertainment industries.

>flag
You should be ashamed for Richard's atrocities against muslims and jews britbong.

>fuck profits
>interesting better
SHEKEL HOARDING HOOK NOSED JEWS BTFO

because they have little brains to match their dicks

Are there other anime where the nazis are the good guys? It's also pretty funny when you realize the guy who wrote the Jojo manga tried to be as progressive as possible and he had the nazis shown in such a good light

>mfw Hiro wont bend over for sheckels.

sounds like you are a super normie
you cant understand anything about that anyway

today japan dont do it as much as they used to do

and the west had done the same before except for germ

really Jew?

have you not read what the japs did with the chines in WW2? made the naiz look like Saturday morning cartoon villains.

>yfw Hitler was the first Weeb

IT ALL MAKES SENSE

It was for the greater good. A shame that he didn't finish the job.

Terrible Trump advertisement.
no gyaru, no idols.

Sounds like you are korean?

.......he's....he's our guy isn't he?

Fuck Moot.

Strike Witches has German WW2 pilots re-imagined as magical girls, and they're pretty badass compared to most of the other nations.

Do you think Nazis are considered evil outside (((Hollywood))) movies and allied countries?

They were our greatest ally and without them we would be speaking russian here.

sounds like your a jap that is missing the good old days.

funny how we don't have a /leftypol/

Have you not read what Chinese do to other Chinese? Chinks are locust desu

Chinese infants are the best clay pigeons, desu senpai

And to answer your question, author says none.

Because when you lose the veil of information fuckery via the main channels, Sup Forums is what you ultimately end up with.

A heap of people that have a healthy amount of racism and pride for their nation states, and respect for others.

Sup Forums will go on a lengthy tirade against the jews, and then an israeli will post some sick bantz and they go "you're a good guy, shlomo"

Sup Forums as it is, is exactly what any normal human would be, if you scrubbed all the media bullshit from them. That's why it is the way it is.

It's truth by commitee. Thousands of people from all around the world regularly conversing and debating and getting to the point and fact of matters.

Sup Forums is the only place on planet earth that multi culturalism remotely works. And it's because we're all racist nationalists towards each other. It makes it all work.

sure, Chinks dont fuck around in war time but i was thinking of WW2.

>Sup Forums is the only place on planet earth that multi culturalism remotely works

No, multiculturalism works in many places you just can't have any muslims or niggers. They fuck it all up for everyone else.

Because they haven't had jewish propaganda shoved down their throats for a century.

>Sup Forums is the only place on planet earth that multi culturalism remotely works

Probably my favourite character

AWAKEN MY MASTERS. Also Joseph best Jojo

This. Cripplechan made the mistake of segregating the two, which is why they're both worthless now. Our way is better. Leftists cannot endure in the marketplace of ideas.

>NAZI SCIENCE IS THE GREATEST SCIENCE IN THE WORLD

F

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

> twf Joesph will never be the main jojo.

Nice flag bruh

*main jojo again

The best portrayal I've seen was in Black Lagoon. The common german soldier was just that, a normal soldier doing his job. The SS-guy was the fanatic of them and the dumbest were the neo-natsocs of today.

>tfw ywn hear Joseph be cocky as hell and a mastermind trickster again
Next you're going to say "why even live"

>chinese
>not subhuman communist ants

Should've raped them all

Would've been an improvement

TOP KEK

Get cucked korea, i understand your anger now

t.person who can't fucking decide he's hispanic or asian

Trump-sama is so sugoi

No jews either

On a real, non meme answer:

The japanese gives not a single fuck about political corectness, and make midia to look / feel cool.

On a pol answer: the jews fear the samurai

Be Japanese

They are truly our greatest ally

>don't give in to PC cuckoldry
>jews fear them
This is the same thing. Any intelligent race that can't be cucked through bribes, lies or manipulation will inevitably obliterate the eternal jew

God, I have to watch more of their old films. My favorite is pic related and Onibaba.

I find it offensive that kikes have to always use the same number for everything. Which also correlates to the number of points of the star of David!

6 Gorillion!

Jews fear the samurai

>77463632
>77463717

Fuck

this

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

What is even more funny or ironic.

He isn't even a real Jew! Looks English as FUCK!

youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY

japs don't care what foreigners think, an endearing treait

7 Samurai is one of the best films ever made

13 assassins is a great modern action film too

KEK

Awaken my masters

Because the problem with diversity is physical proximity. There's a huge difference between various countries/ethnicities communicating together online while being separated, compared to all being jumbled up into a multicultural mess.

It's like when people argue for multiculturalism by saying "hurr, your coffee is colombian, your furniture is turkish, and your electronics are chinese/japanese". That's great and all, but trading goods doesn't mean we have to physically live together.

They were allies during that time and seen them positively during the war. It just carried over generations.

So?

He and the rest of them still need gas

>More machine than man
>has enough grip to crush a tank with his robotic hand
>dies at stalingrad

CANT KEK THE NIP

Trump will make anime real.

What's the chances of Part 7 ever being animated? It's probably the best one.

I love you nips.

Never change.

Top fucking kek

>tfw you will never save Mami.

That's the official story.

I like you, Nip.

Yum, delicious Marie Rose

Park Chung Hee was an ethnic Korean. Thats like saying George Washington cucked over America because he was a British dragoon before joining the continental army.

no shit u nuked their ass who in their right mind will forgive anyone after that

>tfw banned in the first hours of /fagpol/ being made

Feels good.

caused we gave them a good fighting. Dare they try to bomb darwin again

UGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU