So Sup Forums I'm sure we all agree that women shouldn't be promiscuous

So Sup Forums I'm sure we all agree that women shouldn't be promiscuous.

But what about men? Should they remain pure until they find an Aryan wife or should they follow the typical lifestyle of fucking around as a teenager amd then settling down later on on life?

If you fuck around then you are literally making good girls into whores.

All sex outside of a heterosexual marriage is wrong and degenerate.

This.

B-but men are l-like keys and women are l-locks, y-you see...

This
No double standards
Wanting to fuck everything as a teenager is natural
But if you expect women to control their desire you have to do the same
If women were harder to get nowadays and wouldn't fuck around drunk after a party or after the first date, relationships would be way more stable and satisfying for all involved parties.
Imagine having a girlfriend for all your life
Imagine your friends not switching their girlfriend every 6 months, while you dislike every new one even more than the last one
But for this to become possible, both sides have to take more responsibility
Even though I'd say it's depending more on women, since their the ones being approached and chased by the others

But good girls don't have sex outside of wedlock.

Fucking everything that moves isn't generally a good idea. Being loyal to your partner is a sign of good character.

fpbp

If she accepted to fuck you, she was already a whore.

Sex for pleasure is degeneracy

Reminder that this is a raid directly from Reddit, designed to subvert our board as a coordinated effort for the month of june, and that pushing multiple partners is one of their stated goals.

Dont forget to report this trash on your way out.

no
it's only if there are no meaningful emotions involved
t. virgin

Lad I just wanted to know what pol thinks of male promiscuity.

Define meaningful emotions.

Go back to your cuckshed you fucking degenerate.

I just lost my virginity last week to my first girlfriend of 1 year. I didn't really feel like it was degenerate, but could you explain your point?

>finn
i dunno, love or some shit
or at least being interested in that person other than their looks or status

Monogamy with nuclear or stem families is the cornerstone of Western European civilisation. If you fuck around you are acting contrary to that legacy, especially if you take pride in your philandering.

I was going to talk about this:

What about sex in a serious relationship that still not marriage? Is the cerimony itself that important to tell if a couple is in a relationship serious enough for sex?

I would argue that ceremonies are just a formality. Marriage itself is mostly useful for legal purposes unless you'er religious. I've been in a relationship for 8 years now and we're finally getting married next month. But since we knew we would want a long relationship together having sex before marriage is not degenerate in my opinion.