Are they the luckiest people in Europe ?

Are they the luckiest people in Europe ?

>white
>catholic
>no islam
>no migrants
>3/4 don't have the € currency
>rather euroskepticals
>hot women
>conservative governments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJv9J9pS3f0
youtube.com/watch?v=T-aHzIJYWrA
youtube.com/watch?v=1QwAlwqv_2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>czechia and hungary
>catholic

if we are luckiest people in europe, then rest of europe must be bunch of really unfortunate bastards

Go ahead and move there retard

I just come back from a 5-day trip to Slovakia. I really enjoyed it.

I'd like to. But the languages are blocking me from going there.

>""catholic""

It's not luck, it's a conscious effort

Hungary has a protestant minority but is still mainly catholic. Czechia is also of catholic culture even though they are rather atheists.

>be polish
>bathe with fish
>get sick
>no healthcare so you drink to ease any pains
>too much alcohol tolerance, decide to chug spirtyus
>get drunk and go outside to get fresh air
>beheaded by nationalists for not knowing 'Chopins Piano' by heart

where did you go? hopefully not pressb*rg

Bratislava, Bojnice (for the catsle), and Spisska Nova Ves for the Slovensky Raj.

>white
Not really, Hungary and Slovakia are completely overrun with gypsies, in the next ~50 years about 30-40% of our population will be gypsies, which will certainly mean the collapse of our nations. In fact, no need to wait that long, it'll happen at around ~20%.
>catholic
Czechs are godless atheists. Hungarians as well.
>no islam
true
>no migrants
True, but we have gypsies instead, who are a scourge upon our lands. Far worse than any migrant
How's that a good thing?
>rather euroskepticals
no. pic related
>hot women
Heartless gold diggers, the lot of them
What you mean is corrupt, authoritarian pieces of shit.

here's pic

nice, nature and castles is only thing worth visiting here

gypsies are better than any non-euro/non vietnamese immigrants

where do you live ?

40km from bratislava

gypsies far worse than niggers from africa? eh, not so sure. But we're there, more or less

Turks are better than Gypsies

Indians too ironically

nice.

i would invite you to this "paradise" to live and work for a year but theres no need since you know very well your post is bullshit, maybe trying to mock us idk

whatever

not really, i dont like it here much, im in hungarian realms, but only other option is moving INTO bratislava which i dont feel like doing either

maybe in Finalnd, no way in hell i would trade gypsies for turks, gypsies have no agenda, 99% of them are catholics they dont kill anyone also

>you know very well your post is bullshit

i'm serious kek

>im in hungarian realms

oh yes so you are in the southern part of the country. why don't you go to Blava then or to the center of the country, like Banská Bystrica ?

>c*tholic is a good thing

officialy im still in the west not south

and im not gonna move 150km away because 30% of my city is made of hungarians kek, anything east to Nitra is Ukraine tier shithole

i will move to Pozsony later this year if i decide to enter university but the city is just shit

>gypsies dont kill anyone

Yes they fucking do, our prisons are almost entirely filled with gypsies.

thought they were all miserable there. slavs might not have to live with shitskins but they do have to live with each other

>luckiest
*un-

well its not so bad, i got friend from Belarus and she likes it here very much

well here they dont, murder is pretty rare in Slovakia

gypsies are disgustingly horrible people how can anyone be alright with them? unless u are gypsy urself

Why don't you move then, you faggot? You wouldn't like earning 600€ now, would you?
>hopefully not pressb*rg
Go suck a dick Attila, Bratislava is literally the only cultured city in this gypsy ridden fuckhole called Slovakia.

im Slovak tho, blava is trash

>le slavs this, slavs that
getting real tired of this meme Tbh
First of all, Hungarians aren't Slavs.
Second of all, Slavs aren't some kind of monolithic mass of with no distinguishable features pointlessly divided into nations.
Compare, dunno, Czechia with Bulgaria, or Belarus with Slovenia. Aside from slightly similar languages (although they're not even intelligible) these countries are nothing alike.
You might just as well consider France, Italy, and Spain to be identical, because they belong to the same linguistic group.

>blava is trash
>i will move to Pozsony later this year if i decide to enter university but the city is just shit
Reminder that we are full already

>we

lol, everyone who lives in Bratislava is immigrant, its German city

Belgium is a joke country among western europe, but I'll bite.

>catholic
Do you really believe that believing in a dead jew on a fucking stick is a reason to be proud of yourself?

More like incomepetent fuckstains that are unable to carry on motorway investments.

>no islam
What the fuck is islam?

>hot women
Hot whores

>white
What do you mean? Only amercunts care about this. Then only thing that matters is H1B

Well, I'd like my country to be more invested in the most comprehensive fucking FTA in this fucking planet. suck my dick

>everyone who lives in Bratislava is immigrant
I was born here, so by definition you are wrong
>German city
It's not and never was.

don't endulge him, he's autistic

>I say that V4 countries are lucky, and I got spit on my face by some frustrated guys living in those 4 countries

kek

>>German city
>It's not and never was.

haha tf are you even talking about nigger?

>Mesto Prešporok neprináležalo vlastne ani Maďarom, práve tak ako nám. Je to nemecké mesto. My máme naň právo, lebo zázemie je slovenské. My potrebujeme bezpodmienečne Dunaj,“

Literally only reason it was made capital was because we needed justification for this land grab.

> was born here, so by definition you are wrong

muhammad was born in sweden, guess he is a swede now.

people who Pressburg belongs to got expelled after world war 1

Are you literally retarded? The only part of Bratislava that ever was under German control is Petržalka, in the years following the Anschluss, up until the Soviet invasion. I suggest you do your history homework.
>muhammad was born in sweden, guess he is a swede now
Yes, in fact.

You are the retarded one, its just as German city as Wien is.

>Wien
>German city

>First of all, Hungarians aren't Slavs.

But we kinda are? We're the missing link between Western and Southern Slavs. Here, I fixed your pic.

Don't worry, friend. You are honorary Slavs. Whether you consider that a good thing is up to you.

yes it is just as Pressburg, stop drinking Magian propaganda and open a book.

Only way Bratislava can be considered Slovak city is if we ignore past 1000 years and only take last 100 in consideration, which would give us commieblocks and destruction of historical buildings

I more or less agree on the rest, but the last point is retarded.
>Well, I'd like my country to be more invested in the most comprehensive fucking FTA in this fucking planet.
And I'd like my country to be richer and have a stronger economy. And guess what, changing currency doesn't automatically bolster your economy. Actually it often does quite the opposite.
Look at Greece. Or Lithuanian prices.

Good fuck that's an ugly church

its only blue church in Europe

>Greece
This is only because Greek governments went full retard with borrowing money. But point taken, any polish govt cat go even more full retard than that.

>Magian propaganda
Well meme'd. Unfortunately for your hypothesis, I am a classical liberal, and there is only one party that aligns with my political views. Hint: they don't wear green
>Only way Bratislava can be considered Slovak city is if we ignore past 1000 years and only take last 100 in consideration
Nice straw man, I never said it was historically a Slovak city. Bratislava was historically Austro-Hungarian city, with a significant jewish population. And it should have stayed that way.

You see, V4 is in reality just a meme. It doesn't really do anything. There's less actual cooperation between its members than there is on bilateral basis between any two EU countries.

Furthermore even people who say "hurr durr we white nau lol western niggers and nigger enablers" generally realize at some level that, given chance, they'd happily trade their shitty job and miserable life behind them to live among the beheading muslims in western europe for salary with the same amount of digits but denominated in euro or pounds instead of our national currencies.

It is German city tho, stop deluding yourself, it will never be Slovak city

Made out with my high school english teacher in her car near that church. Good times.

>white
As the rest of Yurup
>catholic
Only Poland is
>no islam
Yet people are butthurt about it twice as the westerners, so you won't have peace from it.
>no migrants
Incorrect. We have plenty of immigrants and Poland produces shitload of migrants.
And the 1/4 profits from it.
>rather euroskepticals
Not a good thing
>hot women
relative
2/4 and I am glad we are not in the club yet considering how PiS pisses all over Polish constitution

>it will never be Slovak city
It is Slovak city right now. Which I would very much like to change.

>Polish constitution
Feel free to look up who and when wrote our current ebin constitution

its German city as i have said you uneducated retard

Sometimes the eternal Magyar butthurt overwhelms me, but I think Slavs are a decent group. I was born after the communism, but even in the 90's 00's there was a legacy, a sense that we used to belong in the same Soviet bloc, we suffered equally, and how we couldn't expect anything from the West. It gave us a sense of camaraderie. Also Poles are obsessed with us for some reason I still can't fathom. We humor them I guess? But it's impossible to not like somebody who really likes you.

It also helps that we know your customs, kids grow up hearing folk tales that are Slavic in origin and such. You're familiar. We know you. Calling us Slavs is triggering, but honorary Slavs feels nice. Being acknowledged that yeah, we're sitting in the middle of you people, and we share - if not language, then history and culture. We're family in a way.

>>conservative governments
>2/4 and I am glad we are not in the club yet considering how PiS pisses all over Polish constitution
I wouldn't call either PiS or Fidesz as legit conservative desu, even if their rhetorics certainly try to sell them as such. Even so, conservativeness is not the source of problem here, disrespect for principles is. In their butchery they feel justified (and are right to some extent) by sins of previous governments who eroded moral credit of political class after the revolution.

Yes I know some of you guys can't bear the thought that communist officials haven't been ritually murdered, but from what you're doing to your judiciary and media it seems like you're headed in the same fucking direction.
It's a shame, too, PiS missed an opportunity to be a gracious victor that restores rule of righteousness instead of this bolshevist bullshit.

From my experience Slovaks and Hungarians are quite similar people, though many would get their shallow nationalistic pride in a twist before admitting it.
Unfortunately Hungarians share the very same flaws which make Slovaks a small and insecure nation, always searching for someone to shift the blame onto.

Muh media argument is bullshit, because public TV as always shilling whoever was currently in charge. Now it's less subtle than before, but as long as independent media are free to exist and shit on the current government, I don't see the problem.
Comparing gommie times to what we have now is a massive hyperbole. There's no censorship, we have free speech.

subhuman antifag when are you finally gonna fuck off?

You forgot to include Croatia.

Once you rid this world of your pathetic presence, degenerate.

Story? Pics?

>Comparing gommie times to what we have now is a massive hyperbole. There's no censorship, we have free speech.
I do hope things don't deteriorate further but recent events don't fill me with too much optimism.

And I did want to see how the PIT tax reform would work out, but it will be hard to single out the effects of good things the government brings among the sinister power grab shit.

>slovakia will turn full fascist in your lifetime
>communist piece of shit will REEEEEe themselves to death
>public hanging of marxists

Like the last time when your masters unleashed Oscar "Loli-shanker" Dirlewanger on your compatriots?

No pics because detectives.
>good looking, nice body, in her late 30's >whole class thirsting
We started hanging out occasionally after I finished high school and after one night in a bar I walked her to a car and..
>we go inside
>sit for a while and chat
>feel spaghetti building up in my pockets
>fuck it, now or never
>started to make out
>"let's go to the back" I say
>"no, user, we can't do it in a car, next to a church at that"
>too much of a jew to suggest a hotel
>agreed to meet some other time
>went home blue balled af
Did not smash in the end, 'cause I got tired of her female bullshits. I regret moderately. Sorry for such an anti-climatic end, user.

What are countries like Hungary, Slovakia and Romania going to do about the gypsy problem? Integration via economy and education appears to have failed so far, not in the least due to gypsy resistance.

I'm not sure about that. The last time I went to welcome the convoy of our American overlords, the commies and fascists were merrily hanging out together.

those were traitors, good on them that they died

those gypsies that manage to go through education integrate perfectly, we even have one in /v4/ general, city gypsies are not a problem, problem are those in isolated ghettos as its hard to get them to attend schools

Matúš pls, either embrace the fact you are a cuck who will defend any instance of foreigners harming your compatriots or shut up.

the czechs aren't conservative at all
only the poles are really

foreigner who shares my ideals vs my countryman that goes against them, easy work, also majority of soldiers that went vs rioters were slovaks

>Foreigner who shares my ideal
I believe you are a subhuman, obey me!

Slovaks are as well. Just look into at the parliament. The two right libertarian parties got mere 37 seats out of 150.

>people wanting independence from being a german puppet are traitors
edgy

pro-tip: Not just them, even people who just happened to be near Nazis that wanted to vent some steam.

allied propaganda

those were subhuman traitors and good thing they got massacred

youtube.com/watch?v=RJv9J9pS3f0

Skala puká, dub sa láme
a zem nech sa trasie; My stojíme stále pevne,
ako múry hradné.
Čierna zem pohltí toho,
kto odstúpi zradne!

krautcuck

youtube.com/watch?v=T-aHzIJYWrA

I could show you newspapers from the 1850's, where Hungarian officials are moaning and complaining about gypsy crimes, murders, and thieving, and how no matter what they do they just won't fucking integrate.
In fact, the whole thing goes back as far as the 16-17th centuries and so on, when many European nations flat out banned them from their countries because of their thieving, beggaring, and antisocial behavior.

To show you I'm not lying, (can't find the older article atm) here's one news from the 1909 titled "Gypsies AGAIN" that tells of a triple homicide and robbery, committed by gypsies, obviously.

>those gypsies that manage to go through education integrate perfectly
A few, yes. But a lot of those who try to work hard get pulled back by their own community or families, and end up in the same lifestyle.
> problem are those in isolated ghettos as its hard to get them to attend schools
Isolated Ghettos? The entire 8th district of Budapest is filled with gypsies. In fact most towns and villages have gypsies living in them. The entire country is just one big ghetto. I find it really interesting how poor Hungarians never behave like gypos.
They built them houses from tax payer money many times over the years. They literally take apart the roof and parquet and burned it up in the center of the room. Since our population is aging nowadays they've taken up the habit of invading the homes of elderly, murdering them in cold blood, even raping them! And for what? A blanket, or maybe a few hundred thousand forints - like less than 10 Euros. Gypsies are subhuman - there are very few exceptions.

Depends what you mean by conservative, because in some aspects pepiks are actually more right wing than we are.

weak subhumans

correction, meant to say: few thousand forints*

Dumb as they were, I gotta admit Slovak nazis had a very aesthetic flag.

>youtube.com/watch?v=1QwAlwqv_2A

Interesting, in what aspects do you think we are more conservative?

>fascist master race
>not being /fa/ personified

we isolate them in doomed villages, give them barely enough to live but they still breed like rabbits

no longterm solution so far

Looser gun laws, looser drug laws, and if I remember right, according to polls you're (surprisingly) more opposed to homosexual politicians than we are.
I don't remember where I've read it though, so I don't know if the source was legit. Might be bullshit.

how come the subhumans beat you then?

>Looser gun laws, looser drug laws
That would make us more liberal, not conservative.

>according to polls you're (surprisingly) more opposed to homosexual politicians than we are
Sounds like statistical error tbqh

subhuman tactics, huge numbers

they didnt win, just delay inevitable

fuck off, Lechner was a god damned genius