A thread where we actually discuss the visuals and aesthetics in a still image is deleted because its not technically...

>a thread where we actually discuss the visuals and aesthetics in a still image is deleted because its not technically from a film
>but lets allow 50 threads about the latest capeshit/star wars/whatever garbage tv show despite the fact that they're all filled with the mindless drivel and memes

fucking neck yourself you cuntsniffing autist

This

>abloo bloo bloo they won't let me shitpost

back to Sup Forums

>WAAAH WHY IS MY THREAD THAT ISN'T TV OR FILM RELATED DELETED???
>WAAHH WHY ARE THE THREADS ABOUT TV AND FILM ALLOWED TO STAY???

Autism

For you, big guys. Make sure to keep reminding janny who's really in charge here.

>caring about your shit threads being deleted
>not putting your phone down and paying attention to your teachers

I mean I hate the capeshit too but if you're really claiming that discussions on this pic are anything more then a meme, fuck off.

contrarian redditor not welcom

Doing the work American's refuse to. A fucking American Patriot if I've seen one. Allahu Akbar!

Fucking this

Does someone have that pasta saved?

>Kino shot gets popularized
>capeshit without a single shot as good stays up

Go back if dubs.

Hi! You seem confused about the purpose of the various forums, or 'boards', here at Sup Forums. Don't worry, I'm here to help!

I'm not sure if you're aware, but we actually have a board for
>actually discussing the visuals and aesthetics in a still image
It's over here at Sup Forums is for Television and Film. This is not our photography board. Star Wars, capeshit, and "garbage TV shows" are, in fact, Television and Film and as such are on topic here at Sup Forums. Photography, meanwhile, is not on topic here. It is in fact more suited to /p/ - Photography.

Of course, nobody could be narcissistic enough to assume threads are more or less on topic simply due to their personal like or dislike of the topic, so I'm sure that's not what you mean! Ha ha, don't worry, we all see threads covering topics we don't care about. Be sure to simply ignore them and go to the right thread or board for you!

What the fuck is so good about this image is it a meme or do you have some form of hyper autism

For the love of fucking christ, its a professional photographer at an art museum, of course its going to be aesthetic.

Its like being impressed the ocean is, in fact, wet.

l'ambassadeur is the greatest film of the past decade.

>a real life assassination has better cinematography than Marvel films

Wow, that's perfect.

Kek

>filename
kek

my main board is p, and no one over there give a shit about a shoped picture with shoped tone, and horizontal black added

t. idiot

I'm just explaining why this thread would get deleted here while "tv and film OP doesn't like" are, in fact, Sup Forums-related.

It's still pretty good work for a photographer used to covering art events to keep their calm and do great compositions capturing the moment.

Most film makers can't manage something as good with months of preparation.

REMINDER TO TICK "ILLEGAL CONTENT" WHEN REPORTING THIS WHINY FAGGOT THREAD TO JANI.

Memes aside, what are some films that have visuals like this?

samourai

i'll be sure to do that when reporting you ;^)

hey, there's a rip out already!

>those background paintings/photographs giving the frame a horizontal line and artistic flair
>clean white walls and symmetrical framing, this is noir aesthetics boiled down to pure and abstract minimalism, the setting reflects the mindset of the lone wolf archetype and his existential melancholy
>the pure white offsets the killer's black suit, pure elegance in contrast, his movements perfectly in control, has the aura of death itself: calm, follows a purpose, a true professional without a hint of emotion

someone tell me how this image is appealing to anyone, I don't see it

t. Star Wars drone

Reminder that abusing the report function is a great way to get a ban.

Everything fits in to classic form pretty well. The clothes are all neat and the paintings are in precision. Stuff that usually isn't in assassination photos.

The assassination of Andrey Karlov by the coward Turk

Can someone post that "killing me won't end anything" edit?

>showing up in a suit to an assassination

Classic.

This frame has better cinematography than every Tarantino flick.

we're reaching the pinacle of kino here

What I don't understand

5 shots in the back, no blood
&
do you really die that quickly with no loud screaming?

I mean I get it that the director went for a PG-13 rating, but I still don't agree with such a drastic decision

my toilet has better cinematography than any tarantino flick

Well he was the bodyguard and they usually dress that way to a gallery.

theres a puddle of blood under the guys head and this is moments after it happened

He was the bodyguard

There was lots of screaming, what are you talking about?

has anybody ever died this cinematically

OR PERHAPS HES WONDERING WHY YOU WOULD SHOOT A MAN BEFORE MAKING THE KINO

No there's not.

The reason there's no blood is because reality is like your shitty movies. He was shot with small calibre, and he's a fat ass wearing a three piece suit that's very good at soaking up liquid. Of course there's not going to be a puddle of blood.

who would have thought a culture worse than niggers (turks), could ever give us such amazing aesthetic.

you can clearly see it you blind autist its right fucking there

It is shooped a bit

this is some tasty pasta

i take it you're memeing, but he was shot in the back with a small handgun, and there are no arteries in the back. so blood just oozes, and he landed on his back so blood isn't going to just spill all over. plus he's fat and was wearing numerous layers of clothing.

you don't have an aesthetic eye then
stick to TRansformers or something

Well, real life can have post-productions as well.

this post is kino

?
He collapses and is dead, no loud screaming: AH FUCK IM DYING etc. bam bam, he ded

I thought this movie was supposed to be realistic, and I always thought dying is really painful and a slow process

So this was actually good?

bravol nolan.
us plebs didn't understand, forgive us.

Better cinematography than any DCuck movie

This image is remarkable. Are there any actual movies/short films where real life situations are filmed so beautifully?

if she got shot maybe, but she died from driving a truck off a bridge so there's no explanation why she lived a few extra minutes to allow Batman to ask her to give exposition to the audience

>Are there any actual movies/short films where real life situations are filmed so beautifully?

uh what?

Anyone think it looks like a Kurosawa film?

KEK

it reminded me of a scene in The International with Clive Owen when he gets in a shootout at the Guggenheim Museum. It's weird because those 10 minutes are incredible and then the movie goes back to be being alright

Her Father's work was.... DONE *dies*

Couldn't they have said she passed out to avoid criticism?

Pure Kino

>the guy with the gun is near the middle of the frame instead of a third guide line
Shit composition.

>"Don't that painting look dusty?"

What was his intention behind these words?

kek

or maybe Gordon could have made a move to arrest her and she shoots herself
or maybe they don't make a terrible movie that's only remembered for the memes it created

Guys it's really not nice to make fun of such an awful event.

you need it with this grid, you mong

I hate stupid forced memes like this shit.

>all those slightly missaligned frames

i hope some production assistant was fired for this.

>scene of the movie is on the poster
typical cheap D-Movie graphic design

someone please give it a grayscale!

jesus fucking christ give the man a pulitzer already

go back to your fart thread

Stop posting the autistically edited version (the gun)

A bit of color grading I can take, but don't fucking move thing around.

Or what?

Looks more like Melville to me.
Feels a lot like him too.

our you just end up ruining the legitimacy of this kino