Your country

>Your country
>Your religion

Flag
Norse paganism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=orMvSoFTn4c
youtube.com/watch?v=yXtKXCKGsmA
dunken.se/sortering/torshammare-och-fornnordiska-smycken/torshammare-baltesspanne/
alvestein.no/produkt/viking-smykker/torshammere-solv-bronsestal/massiv-skanetorshammer-925-solv
alvestein.no/produkt/viking-smykker/torshammere-solv-bronsestal/skane-torshammer-i-solv
alvestein.no/produkt/viking-smykker/torshammere-bronse/skane-torshammer-bronse
alvestein.no/produkt/viking-smykker/torshammere-stal/stal-torshammer-med-stalkjede
alvestein.no/produkt/viking-smykker/torshammere-bronse/skane-torshammer-bronse-4111-hf-skane-torshammer-brons
alvestein.no/produkt/viking-smykker/torshammere-tinn/torshammer-laget-av-hvit-metall
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning_the_other_cheek#Nonviolent_resistance_interpretation
lyrdesign.no/products/torshammer-flekstad-tinn
alvestein.no/produkt/viking-smykker/torshammere-tinn/norsk-torshammer-tinn
asatemplet.wordpress.com/tag/torshammare/
youtu.be/th-2OmPDQD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sudan
Consumer Capitalism

>...

I don't have a religion

Flag
Arab paganism

>religion

Do you pray to BAHAMUT?

flag
i am the creator of this worldism

>Zimbabwe
>booty

flag
the only true religion

Hvor kan jeg faktisk skaffe meg mjǿlner-smykke som faktisk er skikkelig designet?

who is he

Russia
Hikkanism

Here are some acient pagan rituals:
youtube.com/watch?v=orMvSoFTn4c
youtube.com/watch?v=yXtKXCKGsmA

USA
Roman Catholicism

Flag
Christian (Anglican)

Albania
Albanian paganism

Hoj hoj jeg er norsk! :^)
Sjokolade polse!

flag
Islam

Fitta, trodde jag skulle få norsk flagga :(

>Norse paganism
Norse paganism died out and the sources are not specific enough to reconstruct it. It's not authentic to follow a religion nobody actually has any idea about.

They didn't even bother to document what remained of it, even the Prophet's companions did that, curiously after his death

Moron. Norse pagans raided your cuck country

I don't think that's a god it's kinda closer to Jörmungandr or whatever in the sense that it supports the earth and shit
Norse pagans conquered far more than just that my friend

Hvis du er OP, har du et svar til meg eller? Vil gjerne kjǿpe en nemlig.

>Albanian paganism

Of course. Russia for example

Finland
I'm atheist

Hellenism (I am Greek)

Iceland
Ásatrú

>be "pagan"
>lose to Christianity
>never record anything so your rituals are lost forever
>all the good aspects of your culture are integrated into Christian European culture
>don't actually believe in the gods
>invent bullshit concepts like "spirituality" and "personifications of natural forces" to compensate
kek
KEK
K E K

Yes
I give to Tomorr and Shpirag my own praise
As I can see Dielli raise
Hana just sat right now
And then to Perëndi I bow
Medaur and En for then I praise
As Rodon and Bindi the waters raise
Thana and Prenda the greenness make
All of it because of my sake

Well, it was folk memory. Went good til Christianity has arrived.

>Norse pagans raided your cuck country
We are the same cultural group and language family, you idiot. "Norse" means "North Germanic". You are literally just another Germanic tribe (Svear), like Saxons, Frisians, Suebi, Cherusci, Jutes, etc.

Är inte OP men det beror på vilken hammare du vill ha, finns en bra skånehammare men det är en belt buckler dunken.se/sortering/torshammare-och-fornnordiska-smycken/torshammare-baltesspanne/

Kan söka lite mer om du säger vilken du vill ha

Iberia
Iberian monotheism/divine providence

>Russia for example
tell me more about fairy tales from your country

Finland
Suomenusko

Vil ha et smykke, noe ala det som er avbildet i OP, men at den skal være designet som en kopi av en ekte variant fra vikingtiden, skjǿnner du? Vet ikke om de faktisk produserer kopier, men det hadde vært kult.

finland
my own religion. i am the god btw

It's true cucklet

Den jag länkade var en kopia av ett väldigt gammalt smycke, men ska försöka hitta ett åt dig.

Finnes det funn fra Norge spesifikt, som de lager kopi av?

what's wrong? are you christian?

flag
nothing

>I am Norse Pagan
>muh vikingz
This is how you make fun of your own ancestors. Shame on you.

alvestein.no/produkt/viking-smykker/torshammere-solv-bronsestal/massiv-skanetorshammer-925-solv
alvestein.no/produkt/viking-smykker/torshammere-solv-bronsestal/skane-torshammer-i-solv
alvestein.no/produkt/viking-smykker/torshammere-bronse/skane-torshammer-bronse
alvestein.no/produkt/viking-smykker/torshammere-stal/stal-torshammer-med-stalkjede
alvestein.no/produkt/viking-smykker/torshammere-bronse/skane-torshammer-bronse-4111-hf-skane-torshammer-brons

Och det här är den närmast OP jag kunde hitta alvestein.no/produkt/viking-smykker/torshammere-tinn/torshammer-laget-av-hvit-metall

Stilig. Men foretrekker de som er kopier fra norske funn fåvæ.

Har du en thorshammer selv?

>brazil
>Tupi guarani paganism

Kolla på nfm, de hittade ett smycke, kan inte länka eftersom Sup Forums markerar det som spam
Har en i silver men vet inte var den är, brukar tappa bort mina smycken

Menade nmf inte nfm

Flag

Christianity (Lutheran)

Flag

Reconstructed Proto-Indo European Religion

jarilo

mirin fertility god taste

Chavez - Roman Catholicism sincretism

Grōdis Dyēus, bhrātēr.

Sarmatian
Amazonian Zoomorphic Cult of Fire, probably with some Zoroastrian influences

FYI that bit about the other cheek is a mistranslation that completely reverses the original's meaning, but Sup Forums's gonna Sup Forums, I guess.

How do I worshipp you ?

what's the original meaning?

By eating an obscene amount of lakkupippu whilst orgasming and finish it off with the most charismatic perkele you can bring forth.

And hang his picture in your sauna, and get a sauna if you don't have one.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning_the_other_cheek#Nonviolent_resistance_interpretation
"The scholar Walter Wink, in his book Engaging the Powers: Discernment and Resistance in a World of Domination, interprets the passage as ways to subvert the power structures of the time.[2] He says that at the time of Jesus, striking someone deemed to be of a lower class with the back of the hand was used to assert authority and dominance. If the persecuted person "turned the other cheek," the discipliner was faced with a dilemma. The left hand was used for unclean purposes, so a back-hand strike on the opposite cheek would not be performed. An alternative would be a slap with the open hand as a challenge or to punch the person, but this was seen as a statement of equality. Thus, by turning the other cheek the persecuted was demanding equality."

It's not about not resisting evil, it's about resisting evil in a smart way, instead of a blunt "eye for an eye".

Old satanist.

>interprets the passage
yeah, that's great and all, but you said you know the original meaning

This one is Dažbog
one of the 4 gods of sun
(Hors, Dazbog, Jarilo, Svarog)

Hva synes du om denne?

Jeg er ikke sikker på om de fant torshammer smykker i Norge, så denne hammeren er inspirert av osebergfunnet (drageskipet).

ask me anything about Old Norse

Den här är norsk, hittad i Steinkjer, där jag är just nu.
Men nog såg den där bra ut, om det inte är laminat så kan du ju fila tänderna lite så de ser vassa ut, annars kan du nog nästan gå till en smyckes smed och ge han en bild på hur den ska se ut så kan han nog göra en.
Det har hittats 12 torshammare i Norge.

How are they different from each other?
Are beliefs of various groups of Slavs even coherent enough to form a proper pantheon? I don't think they are.

Well, I meant this interpretation. Historical context changes everything about this passage.

Hvor selger de kopier av torshammere fra Norge da?

it does, if you want to believe it does. in my view the historical context is of course very interesting, but it seems far fetched and built to appeal or "read into" as if christianity isn't a bitch getting the shit kicked out of him and asking for more kind of religion

Lierally nobody knows. Researchers only assume their roles as far as I'm concerned. All we hthere's left is some minor stuff like superstitions but they're only specific to certain areas like my village where old believers used to live. We also have grave monuments from the old era and my family keeps old traditional clothes with "meaningful" ornaments. Ah, and yes, there are """""prayers""""" that are literally praising Sun and Moon to lighten pain n shiet. My Mother must have an old copybook with them.

flag
pantheon of the twelve olympian gods

lyrdesign.no/products/torshammer-flekstad-tinn
alvestein.no/produkt/viking-smykker/torshammere-tinn/norsk-torshammer-tinn
Där har du två av dom, ska kolla upp andra smycken åt dig också

Takk min norrǿnne bror.

France
Gaulish paganism

Glad att vara till hjälp

France
Ancestor Worship

Det här är en annan som hittats i Norge, inte lätt att hitta arkeologfynd märker jag nu.
Hittade inga smycken baserade på den heller.

America
Neoliberalism

Jeg fant ut at det har blitt funnet 14 i Norge. Men det virker ikke som om de var like pompǿse som skånehammeren. Fyfaen skånehammeren er helt episkt vakker. Irriterer meg at den er dansk. :P

mexico
non-religious. fuck christianity, tho.

Skånehammaren är svensk.
asatemplet.wordpress.com/tag/torshammare/
Där kan du kolla på lite olika, från Danmark Sverige och Norge, hittade den just nu

flag
norse paganism (because betraying your own blood shames your ancestors)

>Skånehammaren är svensk.
Men hvis skåne var danmark på den tiden, vil ikke man si at den er dansk?

Jo det är sant, men var säkert inte en dansk som gjorde den, tror inte dom var så duktiga :^)

flag
all*h

youtu.be/th-2OmPDQD0

>tror inte dom var så duktiga
Nei, danskene var udugelige.
Alle de beste hammerene var fra Sverige, ser jeg. Fyfaen! Mange fine fåvæ.

flag
Laotian paganism

Flag
Greek paganism
Christianity and I*lam is kill

England
Anglican

Netherlands
Determinism and transhumanism

Laotian paganism is the true way

Argentina
The invisible hand

Freedonia
I serve the Emperor of Man

flag
marxism leninism

flag
jewish girls with big boobies

flag
not religious

Skånehammaren är dansk. Danskar hade skåne på den tiden. Att svenskar hittade den gör den inte svensk