Degeneracy BTFO

Pregnant Kyoto high school student told to pass physical education to graduate

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/06/16/national/pregnant-kyoto-high-school-student-told-pass-physical-education-graduate/

>A Kyoto high school student who failed physical education because she was pregnant has not been able to graduate alongside her classmates, it was learned Wednesday.

>Officials at Suzaku High School in November urged the 18-year-old student to take a leave of absence when it was discovered that she was five months pregnant, according to the school.

>However, they also told her at the time that she had failed physical education and could only graduate if she took extra classes that involved ball games and running.

>It is possible to be exempted from the physical education requirement in cases of illness or injury, but the student was informed that pregnancy is not a valid exemption, the school said.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_income_equality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Have one of the lowest birthrates in the world
>Bully your citizens into having even less kids

Its like you dont even want to prevent your collapse

>le explosive birthrates are good meme
Japan is applying the same type of genetic refinement that Sparta did. They are weeding out the weak, the stupid, and the degenerate.

By contrast, look at any western nation, where people who shouldn't even live past puberty are incentivized into procreating through mo money fo dem programs. See the chaos and the cultural suicide that ultimately comes from thinking that just anyone can and should procreate.

Japan has the right idea. It's quality, not quantity.

FPBP

Given Japan's birth problems, they should probably give her a 15 year long wellfare contract so she can breed as many childs as she can.

>le japan is ok meme
When do you delusional faggots stop beeing such retarded annoying bitches nothing is ok over there

Rocks, glass houses, etc.

Also maybe if children didn't get pregnant they'd be able to finish highschool.

Having kids before you have graduated high school is degenerate.

People have to stop demonize the lower class first tho

Sure finish high school and then work work work oh wait thats the mentality that got them into this situation in the first place retard

You cant expect teens not to have sex
but having sex for pleasure and not for reproduction is Libertinage

>You cant expect teens not to have sex
I wish this meme would end.

Yeah, maybe you can't expect dysgenic monkey children not to have sex and wank in public and throw feces at each other, but some populations were selecting for social stability while yours was selecting for low age at first childbirth.

Sex must Always be for reproduction
if you dont want low age for childbirth force your kdis not to sex

>18, pregnant, japanese
>not a little jap-nigger disgrace

Apparently pregnancy isn't a handicap in Japan.

Good.

>“We recommended to her to take the leave because we thought it would be difficult for her to juggle studying and child-rearing,” said Mitsunori Ishida, 59, vice principal at Suzaku High School. “After this latest case, we will consider alternatives for pregnant students.”
>But Ishida-san, why are you still holding strong on failing her?
>Have you ever seen a pregnant girl play basketball, Takahashi-kun? You haven't lived until you've seen it.

Still a fully Japanese child that will pay into retirement funds when it grows up.

>Beeing choosy at the face of collapse
Thats the stuff romes are made of

she should be at home making babies not going to school to learn about how to weaponize degeneracy

you call a half nigger a fully japanese child?

so that's why millions of refugees are also okay right? you are so cucked seriously..

As a teen I had sex and wasn't dumb to let a child happen.

You just need to use a condom.
Guess that's too hard for some people.

Compared to the west it's an utopia.

If it's born and raised in Japan, it's not Japanese??

>you will never get a qt japanese schoolgirl pregnant while she's leglocking and begging you not to cum inside

>>Beeing choosy at the face of collapse
lol

they have over 100 million people. if anything, having less citizens will help them dramatically with the shortages they are experiencing

How did that work for Sparta you dumbass?

People who are in high school aren't children, though. Adolescence is young adulthood, a perfect time to produce healthy offspring.

bretty good you stupid nigger , they got fucked by wars ,and other retarded greeks

>Japan's population is collapsing
fuck off you goddamn literal cuck

Burn the coal, pay the toll.
Fuck a spic, end up on a prik
Take the gaijin dick, _____________
?

Excellent post

..And be sent of to a prison island to be as far removed from the rest of us as possible?

they remained the strongest city-state from 800bc to 300bc.

fuck off

Is a cat raised in a human family a human?

Just because a pig is born and lives in a cow barn doesnt mean its a cow

We are the same species and cats are not, fucktard.

If it's born and raised in Germany, is it a German? ,':y

No we aren't, ahmed.

It's gym class it's impossible to fail

>genetic refinement
What is this program you speak of?
How did it work?

There are plenty of black Germans, so this is not even a hypothetical question.

Last time I checked we can produce offspring, so yes we are, Gomez.

they got blown the fuck out by iranians, shut the fuck up please

you say that because your gym class is for the disabled ( obese ) by default

Falling for the birth rate meme.
Only the Jews care about that to keep their ponzu scene going.
>aging population expensive to take care of
Yeah, like it's expensive to take care of old people (pro tip, it's not)
Btw,everywhere you go in Japan you see lovely happy very well cared for children.
Pro tip=societies with impulse control and long term planning become rich societies.
Japan is a fucking island, a small one. As long as we don't displace the native population with immigrants, over time the birth rate will go back up naturally.
I don't know why you want a bunch of uncared for uneducated mud babies in your counties to prop up the 0.01%percenters. Fucking retarded globelists.
There is no reason to lower eduction standards for degenerates, like they did with the U.S. Where everyone gets a deplomia now just for showing up.

Will you still yell that racist shit to "mud babies" when in 50 years one of them will wipe your butt?

I'm a man so we can't produce offpsring together even if we wanted to, faggot. We are a different species as I said earlier.

This is a good way to look at it.

Sasuga, Japan-sama

Even Alexander the Great didn't conquer that city, you dumb nigger

>Girls older than 15 in school
Yeah no

>wanting to educate women past a middle school level and giving them the right to vote
now THATS degenerate

You can't know that I'm a man and actually yes two men can produce offspring, if one of them is trans.

To see the ongoing and future decline, you should look at the dynamics instead of a photography of the present.

You telling me your ass can get pregnant?
Where you at, wanna try?

Those arent two men

FAGGOT APOLOGIST SHILL HERE

But they won't man.
Old age homes are not expensive to run. Like 10 nurses can manage a old age home with a 100 beds. The only people that care about cheep labor are the one percentagers because it allows for the creation of wealth. Your white children are completing with the children of poor immgringts for jobs, that's why your wages have been flat sense the 70s while the 0.01% gets richer and richer.
Having a large labor pool doesn't help the country, it helps the globlists.

Population growth in unsustainable. Plus, you're looking at the derivative of the population, not the population. And your y axis is inflated to make the change seem much more significant than it really is.

From that, what's the current rate of change? -0.2%? Such a huge population drop. Truly catastrophic.

you are on the wrong site to be saying that m8

You'd rather preserve your culture and homogeneity than maintain economic growth, You should respected for that.

Thank you for that pic
Eh, predictions are wrong as often as they are right, as I said before, birth rates will naturally go up after awhile. AS LONG AS YOU DON't displace the econmic space with immigrants.
There is literally no benefit in the modern world for a high birth rate. Stop believing the Jew-bankers lies, they just need more people for their usury ponzu scheming

> t. Tanned German

>Supporting degeneracy
Disgusting

Off yourself now

Based Japan.

How would having more babies help the economy grow? the economy collapsed becuase of a huge bubble burn out (spending too fast) huge firm ineffeiencties, and other problems. By your logic, small countries like England should be poor and India should be rich, because a growing population equals a growing enonomy. Which is of course retarded. Mean income spreads are a MUCH better measurement of the health of a economy then GDP, when 90 % of gdp growth goes to 0.01% of the population.

>They are weeding out the weak, the stupid, and the degenerate.

But they are failing, Jap men and I don't exaggerate want to stay inside with their 2D waifus and despise real women, anime literally became too real and now is killing them, women aren't getting pregnant or even fucked.
The true threat to Japan is not nuclear weapons, hostile foreign powers or even the power of nature, but the otaku.

A horse and a donkey can produce off spring, doesn't make a mule a horse.
A German shapered and pug can produce off spring, doesn't make the babies German shaoered

>Population growth in unsustainable
At this point they're only looking to slow the rate of decline or reach replacement at best. Not growth. It's unattainable.

> Plus, you're looking at the derivative of the population, not the population
It's the yearly growth rate, the dynamic by which you can see how a population is moving. It's diminishing in a linear fashion.
And the population is actually decreasing since 2011.

> your y axis is inflated to make the change seem much more significant than it really is
The difference between population replacement and population reduction is 2%. In developed countries, a threshold as small as 2,1% is significant. So the scale is not inflated.

> Eh, predictions are wrong as often as they are right
I'd love to see an example for a significantly wrong demographic prediction from your government in the past recent years.

It's not the otaku, that is a symptom of a greater ill.

Fix the system first, because once you create a schism between genders it leads to the inevitable collapse due to people not procreating.

In Japan's case you need to get rid of the autocratic seniority system. That is the biggest problem. The laws are favoring the infirm more than the younger generations.

To add to this, over 90 percent of Japanese people are considered middle class, but we also have a young adult homeless problem who live in tent cities and sometimes spend nights in manga kisses. The last thing we need is more workers.

> autocratic seniority system
Shut the fuck up, besides the young adults, most homeless in Japan are over the age of 40 because like elsewhere there is a huge age bias in hiring. Modern macro economics are retarded, you really need to be on the ground here to understand things, not just be looking at chart numbers before you have a holistic understanding of the factors involved.

compared to what is going in western europe, its more than ok.

> How would having more babies help the economy grow?
If you think there's is no link between demography dynamics and economy, I don't know why would we be having this discussion.
A capitalist economy is driven by consumption, innovation and productivity. The youth drive the consumption more than elderly. More young people means more active population. And the senior are rarely the nation's most productive innovators. And I'm not even talking about the sustainment of retirement funds which you a call a ponzy scheme.
> when 90 % of gdp growth goes to 0.01% of the population
Sauce? Japan has one of the best income equality measurements in the world.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_income_equality

>How would having more babies help the economy grow?
>If you think there's is no link between demography dynamics and economy, I don't know why would we be having this discussion.
Explain why South America is poor with a high birthdate please? Your answer will not have to do with demographics.

>A capitalist economy is driven by consumption, innovation and productivity. The youth drive the consumption more than elderly.
>More young people means more active population. And the senior are rarely the nation's most productive
That's pretty retarded thinking. So what happens when those young people get old, have even more kids? Endless population growth is retarded.
>And I'm not even talking about the sustainment of retirement funds which you a call a ponzy scheme.
I mean the ponzu scene of growth by immigrants for ursasy and government debt.
> when 90 % of gdp growth goes to 0.01% of the population
I was referring to the States which has had a high immigrant rate sense the 1970s. Why would we want that here when we have young adults homeless here, immrigints are trash.
Jews want a high population growth to undermine wage growth and keep a globalist cartel rich and everyone else poor. Because a high population growth and/or Immrgints keep wages low and those already in control weathly.

This is why Dparta lost to Athens....

This is exactly the point. It didn't work.

Came here to post this

Extremely high life expectancy combined with a literally declining population isn't good either ya goof, enjoy tax funded elderly care when half the population are above 60 and not working

>"hehe goyjeru-kun why don't you solve this little issue through mass immigration eh?"

Short term solution even if you're importing workers (not refugees), they too will grow old and not have many children

That's right goy, your population is too low, why not import thousands of Syrian and niggers to prevent your societal collapse? Come on... If you don't, you're racist, you know :)

Taking care of the elderly for the 3 last years of life cost up to 20 times mote tham for under 3 y.o. On average 2.4 times the cost in CH.

when?

Homes are not, hospitals with geriatric departements are.

>tax funded elderly care
i tought japan didn't have a social state

Neither are any good, there are ways to incentivize people producing babbies ya know, although I do agree the issue of low birth rates is definitely overblown (especially in terms of Japan, which already has a massive population)

You are not educated enough to have the right of say in this thread.
TL;DR you are a degenerate.

Right, why don't we vote in a racist bully like Drumpf who will build a wall around us? Really made me think

Good

She shouldn't be treated specially just because she was so much of a whore to make a baby in HS

if a nation tries to artificially increase is gdp by forcing the private sector to expand through either migration or child benefits, the result is debt.
otherwise, every nation would just do that and get rich. no it doesn't work like that.

don't fuck with countries like that, they are not experiments.

Did she get BLACKED?

You're a bloody idiot. Demographic increase is the corner stone of the modern age ponzi scheme of eternal nominal GDP growth. What people do not see is GDP per capita growth, which has nothing to do with nominal growth.

The red sun sets

IIYA IIYA!

DASENAIDE!

YAMETTEEEE!!!!

Yummy.

The population must FOREVER grow.

Only the economy matters.

wtf? I thought teenage pregnancy only happened in amerika, not in a developed country like Japan

being a cunt towards a pregnant woman is pretty degenerate, on par with mudslimes and their "honour" killings tbqh

> "having more babies in a demographically and economically declining developed country, can help its economy grow back"

> "Why is Bolivia poorer than Germany then ?"
> "How is Singapore wealthier than India then?"

You continue to give irrelevant analogies instead of addressing directly the arguments and figures.
The fact that demography influences the economy doesn't mean it is the only factor influencing the economy.

The fun part is that I even admire you nation's choice to keep its culture intact over continuous growth. So on a fundamental level we agree with each other.

>123 million people on a territory smaller than the UK is ok
Japs are just downsizing to a comfy population size. Only retards base their society on a projection of infinite population growth. Enjoy your new Germans.

Went over there last summer and it was a paradise compared to a lot of places here.

Dubs of truth. Thank you.
Another chart predicting things into the year 2100.
For the last time, birthrates change, In a few years they will naturally start going up again. Only rats breed themselves till food/ecomiceconmic exsustion. You have been brainwashed mate. I bet you also support the euro immigrant invasion from Africa, it's so great right? Those Africans are going to prop up your falling birthrates and economy. Don't worry about the increase of poverty or crime