Post the worst thing to happen to your country since the new millennium. Pic related

Post the worst thing to happen to your country since the new millennium. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4BnxMPLprdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KtBpjWy0g10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Civil Rights Act.

fug off freddo is GOAT
Caramello Koala is better though

>since the new millennium

Bottom right of the wrapper, mate. Shit's fucking disgraceful.

Do EUcucks even have these?
youtube.com/watch?v=4BnxMPLprdQ

I don't think those tiny ones are even allowed for individual resale over here

Chocolate Keks are tasty as fuck m8.

too easy

>tfw getting cadbury creme eggs on easter is a tradition
>they change the recipe, stop using milk chocolate and they turn to shit

What's this about? a redesign or something?

Or arey ou raging about cadburys being sold to the US because their chocolate was too good for them to continue existing as competition.

How this and the price of chomps and space invaders isn't a national crisis, I will never know. There should be inquiry by the Home Affairs Select Committee.

why am I being caught in 4chins spam filter for trying to make normal posts

youtube.com/watch?v=KtBpjWy0g10

>Flavor you can no longer see

>he doesn't remember when freddo was 20p
Slowly but surely, the globalist swine rewrite history. He who controls the past controls the present, he who controls the present controls the future. We must not let our glorious past be erased.

That's a crying shame, Bruce. They were a staple of my childhood and everyone else's, and I fear we may be heading the same way.

*10p, not 20p
Forgive me, I'm drunk and retarded. Or maybe the 20p brigade have psyop'd me too and it's starting to take hold.

Chocolate frogs
Chocolate wogs

Sigh.

>gone from 20c to 50c
>then they promote going back to the original price "for good" only to hike it back up a few months later

I thought freddos used to cost 15p.

That was after the first price hike. Cost of living has doubled since the original price.

Supermarkets over here do "sales" all the time, they're invariably just there to disguise the price markup. 1kg frozen breaded chicken strips last week 8$, this week on "sale" for 8$ with a marked off sale price of 12$, next week they're 10$.

I've grown to really hate sales since it means I'll be paying more for food next week.

Shoot. Umm. General acceptance of faggotry by the masses.