YES - they banged. Her new memoirs officially confirmed it

Here:
theguardian.com/books/2016/dec/20/princess-diarist-carrie-fisher-review-harrison-ford

Other urls found in this thread:

maddogmovies.com/almost/scripts/starwars_rough5-74.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

slowpoke.jpg

didnt everyone already know Carrie was coked-up and fucking almost everybody at the time?

Who did Kenny Baker fuck?

Warwick Davis, while he was still in the Wicket costume

but did he and mark double team her?
i bet they did

No question they dp her ..,

The real question is did they at any point cross sabers

she was a good friend

She banged everyone. Probably even the actor for R2D2.

I know

I was there. I was beautiful.

>Fisher goes pretty easy on the then 33-year-old Ford, who first seduced her in the back of a taxi when she was seriously drunk. This was shortly after he’d rescued her from the clutches of some similarly inebriated crew members at George Lucas’s birthday party. He was, she recalls, “just so handsome. No. No. More than that. He looked like he could lead the charge into battle, take the hill, win the duel, be leader of the gluten-free world, all without breaking a sweat.” She also remembers him as emotionally distant, monosyllabic and a bit boring, though this didn’t stop her falling for him. They would have sex at the weekends and act like strangers on set during the week.

Did she write half the book in her insane emoji code?

>so handsome
>emotionally distant, monosyllabic and a bit boring

daily reminder that personality literally doesn't matter when it comes to sex

That wink he gives her at the end of New Hope really gave this away.

What's so bad about gluten?

Sounds about right

God, she's such an attention whore. No wonder they ignored her when she became famous back i nthe day. In olden times attention whores were not sucked up to like they are now.

some people can't digest it properly, some upper-middle class white middle-aged housewives think it's unhealthy because of fad diet memes

>be leader of the gluten-free world

Well Carrie Fisher was pretty hot in her prime, just watch Shampoo.

Mark is too pure for that

Lol

Remember that Fisher's day job for the last 20 years has been script doctoring. She drops into the set from a helicopter in black ops uniform, doesn't take a credit, gets paid, and she's good at it.

Ywn have prime Carrie Fisher snort cocaine off your cock and then fuck her.

As I told a friend, the giveaway with CGI Leia in R1 was that I didn't want to fuck her.

She was an incredible slut, everyone probably did.

The hilarious part about Harrison Ford is that he's had to pretend for 40 years he isn't an intellectual.

This is the guy who on his second motion picture, a make or break deal here, told the director to his face on-set "You can type this shit, George, but that doesn't mean people can SAY it."

He has never not had balls of unobtanium and that's a large part of what draws women to him.

just like me

Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

> though this didn’t stop her falling for him.
So there's hope?

Can't blame her desu

>during the filming of Star Wars in Elstree, Fisher had an affair with her co-star Harrison Ford, then a married father of two

Aw man, you do lose a little respect for people when stuff like this comes out.

She wasn't to shabby either for just a side piece slag... knowing what we know now about Lucas's fuckery she was probably a welcome reprieve from the daily autism if not just to let off some steam and empty a nut on a face every now and then...

you will never live in the gluten-free world led by Ford ;_;

I don't understand why actors have such difficulty saying words like Bothan and Alderaan. Just ask the director/writer how to say it, say it a couple times and get on with it.

The pronunciation of Alderaan is said like three different ways by the same people in the movie as well

Fuck sake

>She also remembers him as emotionally distant, monosyllabic and a bit boring, though this didn’t stop her falling for him.

daily reminder you can be an autistic piece of shit with garbage personality, but if you have the looks, women will still go for your cock.

Harrison Ford is cool and you aren't

he was referring to the cringy dialog. no one gives a shit about fictional names

he's referring to how no person would ever say the dialogue that lucas rights in real life. it's devoid of emotion, clunky, and just plain autistic.

Are you surprised by that? That's how people work.

>harrison ford is like the characters he plays!

lol and you believe morgan freeman is some intellectual wise negro too?

you have to be the right kind of autistic though

he's like alpha autistic, looks aren't enough to save you if you're beta

She was a cokefiend. Not only will that make her crave cock, it'll also make her completely disregard anything he says. Coke induces solipsism, even if he did talk she wouldn't give a fuck.

George's original script for Star wars was horrible. Literally third grade tier dialogue. Willard Hyuck and Gloria Katz rewrote nearly the whole fucking thing to create the snappy and memorable dialogue that remains timeless

Tl;dr everything you like about star wars came from people who weren't Lucas

>she was 19 when she played leia

she definitely fucked to get that part

the chemistry seemed too real

I think you're referring to the original trilogy, but here's a rough draft of "The Star Wars".

maddogmovies.com/almost/scripts/starwars_rough5-74.pdf

I ain't no faggot but my heart palpitated at this. why is that?

"girls are getting hotter"

What are young actors right now who are equivalent to Harrison Ford or a Clint Eastwood. Like the type of dudes who don't seem like they would be actors. Dudes who you could just as easily see being blue collar dudes. I feel like they've tried to mold Chris Pratt into that, but at the same time he's still goofy. There's not enough hardasses anymore.

For serious. Leigh Bracket was our hope to getting a great ongoing star wars saga.

She would have been able to figure out how to kill Han Solo or save him, and introduce a REAL twin sister to Luke, and kept the franchising going and never give us prequels. Leigh Brackett, with George and Kasdan was what we needed

RIP