Is there any greater feeling on earth than being a PSG supporter? I genuinely don't think there is

Is there any greater feeling on earth than being a PSG supporter? I genuinely don't think there is.

she's cute

>Is there any greater feeling on earth than being a PSG supporter?
Being white

>she's black

What a surprise

The feeling of integrity and honour.

Who dis fluid druid?

> sabrina_ouazani.jpg

googled her, disappointing tb h

>Integrity and honor
>Comin from THIS flag
enjoy your nazi gold kek

No there isn't. I'm a psg supporter and I feel like a kid watching other kids having better toys than us. we just have an average midfield and shit goalkeepers. also our league is too weak, our players are not used to be shook. I still have hope tho', football doesn't always rewards the best team.

she's not that hot, quite ugly 2bh.
I only wanted an arab girl with a PSG shirt to trigger my favorite Brazilian (who didn't bother to comment, sad)

Whatever.

>swore eternal neutrality after getting btfo by France
>tries to mock France on a pétanque enthusiast board

Imagine living in modern day Paris.

It's literally "Children of Men" dystopia now.
Cops in riot gear with machine guns everywhere, streets full of negro vagabonds and shanty towns, terror sandniggers everywhere, SEA monkeys and indipakis everywhere.

At least I have the old memory of being there before it turned to shit.

Not being a nigger, for one

mashallah, i agree brother.

Sweden relevancy started and stopped at abba fm decades ago

well, you lost last Ligue1, never won CL and made fools of yourself by being humiliated by Uefalona

i think pretty much any team is a better experience than yours

nasty runt of a club. French club football has always been a joke and will be forever

We're the biggest club in the world™ la

>you lost last Ligue1
wow psg are such losers they only get 87 points in championship last season, what a pitful performance !
>never won CL
like Roma and Napoli which are the 2 relevant contendenrs to Jewentus in your now shuitty championship
>humiliated by Uefalona
>rigged by UEFAlona
fixed

wow, sorry for triggering you. But don't worry, Nelmar won't give you the Cl this year either.

sorry to have answered to your post, i thought you were expected to be answered as long as you posted in this thread you know, you should do somethin else if you're triggered by (You)s

>PSopademacacoG

better be psg than juve desu

m9
PSG is turning right now in the goat club
desu

Not having your legs blown off on the way to the stadium

Are you from Paris?

I want to have a friend from Paris where I can sleep at whenever I'm in the city.
Even shitty hotels are disgustingly expensive over there.

So yeah, we're friends now.
(Hope you live near the centre)

Kek

have PSG won anything of note?

PSG is going to walk the same path as Chelsea. They probably manage to win the CL once. After a decade or so, the owners get bored/pissed off and decide to pull the plug. Then PSG will go back to irrelevance again

>Is there any greater feeling on earth than being a PSG supporter? I genuinely don't think there is.

Maybe being a supporter of the CL champion?
Or of a team that passes the quarters in European competition?
Or of a team that's actually won the domestic league?

PSG fans are slowly turning in United customers, the most exciting time of their seaon is the mercato

Not paying 800 euros a month to live in a room under the roof with no sanitary

I agree. Almost looks like Stockholm desu.

they scored 4 goals against barcelona once, they were making a documentary about it, not released yet

more like 650e not under the roof and with sanitaries.

>seething barça customers

top kek

lmao fucking muslim goatfucker

t. not him

>brazilian triggered by the 6-1
not surprised, most consider it a close football relative of the 7-1

time will heal all la

time can heal a lot, not sure it can heal your 60% youth unemployment though

literal third world shithole inside the EU, are you triggered about France being able to afford food and electricity?

it must of felt good when PSG was an elite racist hooligan club
seems like a dream to support a club like that especially in a place like Paris

now its a nu-male shitskin club.
don't think the real supporters can even attend the matches anymore.

hahahaha

>t. not him
if you're not my easily triggered favorite Brazilian, you're not welcome in this thread

weak

Get on with the times amerishit it's been like that for at least 30 years

ronaldinho played for them once

Do PSG fans still remember Artur Jorge, the guy that managed PSG to their 2nd league title in the 1990's?

>Cops in riot gear with machine guns everywhere
that shit started with sarkozy's presidency in 2007

of course, goat moustache

>literal third world shithole inside the EU
as opposed to us, real third world outside of the EU?

kill yourself

Being a Bahia supporter

Allez Baie Mon Foutre

Nigger.

>apparently this is a 10/10 in Frankistan

psg is literally a plastic club full of niggers and owned by arabs

el baiANO

I think winning the league last year felt better. 6-1 probably felt better too.

>block your path

Being a member from the Qatari Royal family

But zika macaco, you ARE a third world nation.

>ugly shut in giving his 2 cents from things he learned about a country on an anonymous board

Lmao faggot

Patada linda que o Leão da Ilha deu em vcs, ahahaha.

Look, >France, I know, but m8:
>Sweden
Ayyyyy

O Bahia ainda continua campeão do Nordeste

>tfw lifelong PSG fan
feels good fám

HE WILL MAKE LIGUE UN A GREAT LEAGUE !!! WHERE EVERYBODY WILL WATCH!!!!! HE IS THE KING !!!!! .... HE WANTS A TEAM FOR HIM. HE WANTS BALLON D'OR .... HE NEEDS TO BE IN A TEAM WITHOUT CR7 AND MESSI ... TO HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN IT.

EU???

algerian , not black according to her wiki.

Who's GOATEST PSG Player?
Weah?

SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER

yet we are not done with shitty irrelevent presidents.

He'll get bored and leave after a year or two

It probs sucked to be a PSG ultra for the 6 years they were banned from the stadium

>Who's GOATEST PSG Player?
Safet Sušić desu

UN ROI À PARIS

I thought Macron is going full 14/88 neoliberal style after pretending to be the diversity ant-trump candidate?

"she" looks like a man

Macron has been bogpilled

He knew in order to defeat the jew he must lie like the jew. He pretended to be the anti- Le Pen when in reality he was much much worse.

Gross, he touched him

PSG is beyond world-class. They are galaxy-class. Les Galactiques.

Wouldn't know, I'm an OM supporter. It doesn't feel good or bad, just something I was born with and that's a part of me. I really can't empathize with people who 'chose' a team.

To be honest, the worst thing about Paris is chink tourists ABSOLUTELY FUCKING EVERYWHERE. They're literally clogging the subway system 24/7.

>not electing Mélenchon