Remain: 58% (-8)
Leave: 33% (+4)
(via Ipsos Mori, phone / 06 - 12 Jun)

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 44% (+1)
Leave: 49% (+1)
(ICM, online / 10 - 13 Jun)

>PETER HITCHENS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html
>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/
>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html
>FIRST BRITAIN, THEN THE WORLD
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8
>PAXMAN IN BRUSSELS: WHO REALLY RUNS US?
youtube.com/watch?v=1pGOzhhOAF8
>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>POLLTRACKERS/ODDSCHECKER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result
>BREXIT CHANCES SURGE
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/chance-vote-leave-reaches-highest-level-ever/

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

A VOTE FOR LEAVE IS A VOTE FOR HOPE

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/346955-shooting-incident-police-birstall/
youtube.com/watch?v=pq72f81kkM4
twitter.com/vote_leave/status/743416102466682881
youtube.com/watch?v=-GvkyKEYRnM
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/birstall-shooting-mp-jo-cox-8207285
twitter.com/Jo_Cox1
youtube.com/watch?v=bypLwI5AQvY
youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/16/labour-mp-jo-cox-shot-in-west-yorkshire
theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/16/eu-referendum-live-osborne-brexit-budget-leave-tories?page=with:block-5762a46fe4b04ceead989114#block-5762a46fe4b04ceead989114
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's happening in Leeds?

DO IT FOR HER

first for leaviiiiing

dunno yet
rt.com/uk/346955-shooting-incident-police-birstall/

Theres always a turn to the status quo at the end like the scotish referndum. Brexit will be no diffrent.

Vote remain.

I've had enough of this referendum already. I think I might vote remain just so I don't have to deal with this shit.

What is that structure?

YOU DIDN'T PUT IT IN THE OP YOU PIECE OF SHIT REEEEEEEE

Probably a crane at the docks.

First for USA

England (outside London and Birmingham and other shit cities) should join the US

twitter.com/vote_leave/status/743416102466682881

youtube.com/watch?v=-GvkyKEYRnM

Delicious status quo, love me some BBC.

Vote remain.

Reminder that democracy is bad once people disagree with you.

10 POINTS

I wanted to, really I did.. but the OP was already close to being over the character count, the view count is really low, and there wasn't enough consensus from other posters that it's worthwhile adding it. It was the most obvious thing to remove from the text.

If it gets more of a buzz I'd definitely add it/support it being added.

Well, Churchill did quip that the best argument against democracy is a five minute chat with the average voter.

so you have a nice spot where refugees can come to?
ami go home

Cameron was an idiot to call the referendum though. He was so sure that remain would win and now it looks like it will backfire on him. Top kek.

No, it's because I hate to see the parts of the country worth saving be humiliated and destroyed like is currently happening.

That's true, but it's the best we've got

If the status quo will win anyway what's the point in voting Remain?

It only came out yesterday. It's actually fucking great and it makes a very strong case for Leaving from a Lefty perspective. This WILL convince people on normie book if they watch it.

It's certainly more worthy in the OP than a 10 day old Breitbart article and other shit that only appeals to people already voting Leave.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

He didn't want a referendum, he thought he would never have to go through with it as last year in the 2015 Election everyone thought there would be another coalition government.

OMG JO COX WAS JUST SHOT BY AN MI5 AGENT POSING AS A RIGHT WINGER

FUCK

Rhodesia had different voting groups and you had to meet certain standards that included level of education to be able to participate in important votes / elections.
But that's racist right. Hmmm really makes you think.

>Birstall
Don't worry lads, no one important

Vote leave lads, don't pussy out now like Scottish cucks

fuck off scotland, the migrants already ruined your referrendum- don't ruin ours.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/birstall-shooting-mp-jo-cox-8207285

He didn't think he'd have to. His plan was 'offer it to get votes and then '''''negotiate''''' it away as a bargaining chip to get the lib dems into another coalition'.
But then the Lib Dem vote collapsed and UKIP got fucked by FPTP and he ended up getting an outright majority and suddenly found himself bound to an election promise he never intended to keep.

Breaking

Office of MP Jo Cox say she has been shot and stabbed in West Yorkshire.

Can somebody tell why Belgium is a country ? How can they elect this ? Let's just divide it back into France and the Neverlands.

On sky news now, apparently it was jo cox a labour MP who was shot in leeds

Kek. What if Labour won the election? Do you think Miliband would have called a referendum?

>Scottish EU referendum poll

Never did I hate the Scots more than I do now. Is it because there are less mudslimes in Scots?

>West Yorkshire
Well that roughly doubles the chance of 'religion of peace' involvement
Please God let it be a fucking ramadan attack

what's this about? also
>leddit

>inb4 UKIP terrorist
way to go, remain just won

be fucking glad he did though, in Germany they would have found some bullshit excuse to sweep it under the rug anyways

Apparently the MP that was attacked is against the intervention in Syria. Why would a durka attack her?

No, Millimeme never promised to and would've had no reason to

>It only came out yesterday. It's actually fucking great and it makes a very strong case for Leaving from a Lefty perspective.
I don't disagree but whenever it's posted in these threads, the posts don't get many replies..

There has to be more of a consensus on what is actually worthwhile adding, and I don't think, for example, that the Breitbart article you mentioned is irrelevant because it's aimed at the rest of the world posters on Sup Forums as to what Brexit could mean for them.

Hope that explains my mentality, even if you din't agree with it, but I don't disagree that it's a great video and it'll certainly be added if there's more support for it.

Nope. Labour made no promise in the election to have a referendum. To be fair to the Tories, they promised it and now they're actually doing it

twitter.com/Jo_Cox1

@yorkshirepost
Jo Cox: #Brexit is no answer to real concerns on immigration

What if it's an immigrant lads, is kek behind this?

>West Dewsbury

Isn't that Paki central?

I WARNED YOU THEY WILL TRY ANYTHING ONCE LEAVE STARTS TO WIN

THE JEWISH MEME ISN'T A MEME

It's a joke. The guy in the pic is a professor who contributes on British political tv shows.

If its not "evil white man" then its almost certain that leave will get a boost.

That's not Herman Van Rompuy.

Outside Birstall Library

>labour MP stabbed and shot

Holy shit I knew you people would crash

I knew it from the moment I got 50 hateful insults just posting with a Belgium flag and trying to discuss it

I knew your camp would end up stabbing someone

Nige wondered the same thing
youtube.com/watch?v=bypLwI5AQvY

At least in part, yeah. That said, Scotland were always going to be voting Remain, but the percentage changes are actually very surprising.

>yfw we get these back

It is fucking happening

I just hope it wasn't some crazy right-winger

It's about the latest poll results, the UK subreddit tends to get incredibly upset about them so it's always entertaining to go and watch them all insult Leave voters and complain about democracy whilst wondering why people find them so repulsive.

syrian refugee that wants intervention?

H A P P E N I N G

Fuck off cunt, this is an MI5 false flag

Jo Cox is a nobody user, I doubt anyone here had heard of her and West Yorkshire is full of tribal Labour voters so I doubt she was one of those 'valued local voice' type MPs
Most likely it was a random attack or resulted from an altercation. Chances of a deliberate hit are pretty slim

>mfw it was a mohammedan or a pole

DAMP RAG
A
M
P

>Fuck off cunt

Correct attitude la, its winning you the referendum for sure

INGERLUND

ITS COMING HOME LADS

This. While the lefty immigrant loving traitor deserved this fate we don't need this kind of thing unless we end up remainians.

>mr. Farage will you disavow this rightwing terrorist?
>but what do you say to the claim that it was your rhetoric that fueled this attack?

>jo cox

Do I have permission to wipe out humanity?

HAPPENING

LABOUR MP SHOT DEAD

>>Cox was one of 36 Labour MPs to nominate Jeremy Corbyn as a candidate in the Labour leadership election of 2015.[7] However, in the election she voted for the Blairite candidate Liz Kendall,[8] and announced in May 2016 that she regretted nominating Corbyn.[9]

Comade Corbyn is Purging opposition from the Party

youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY

HAHA get fucked pro-remain cunt.

NIGEL WINS AGAIN

>yfw the shooter's voting leave

If she's jewish that might explain it.
Looks like a man injured too, maybe her husband?

Yes

Labour MP Jo Cox shot in West Yorkshire
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/16/labour-mp-jo-cox-shot-in-west-yorkshire

guys

all my friends are voting remain. Like all of them. I've been silent during conversations because I'm genuinely worried they'll think I'm some crazy guy if I want to leave. do your guys' friends know that you are voting leave?

>inb4 blog

Britain isn't leaving the EU mate. Once you're in, you're in.

Multiple countries have held referendums to leave multiple times. They're all still in.

WAKE ME UP

Anyone got the don't talk to me or my 2.5 million eggs pic?

Reminder that there's a This Week special on tonight at 11:50pm for any night owl lads.

theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/16/eu-referendum-live-osborne-brexit-budget-leave-tories?page=with:block-5762a46fe4b04ceead989114#block-5762a46fe4b04ceead989114

GUNMAN ON THE LOOSE

Everyone I know who isn't in academia or the middle class is voting leave with the exception of one guy who is literally schizophrenic. And this is in London.

All my friends and family are voting out

Now we'll get a bunch of HABBENENG threads full of yanks shitposting

I just want comfy britpol

If you were a "Remain" voter, why would you shoot an irrelevant MP? Take out Geldolf or Osborne.

This is an unrelated attack.

I'm outing myself at work tomorrow

>Finishing at nearly 2am for me
I-I'll try my best.

It just feels like a good half the stuff in the OP is only really for people already decided on Leaving.

Like the morality man article, I like the bloke but an article from the Mail is hardly going to convince centrist undecided people that Leaving is a good idea.

I do understand your point though. I'll keep posting the video in responses to people and hopefully it'll get a bit more traction. Thanks for considering it though.

I think a lot of my friends don't give a shit. One guy who didn't vote last time is probably going to vote Leave.since he likes Are Nige and hates immigration.

If they're lefties make them watch this with you. It's got a lot of pretty good lefty arguments.

THE ETERNAL ANGLO STRIKES AGAIN!

RIP KRAUTS

>Multiple countries have held referendums to leave multiple times.
I don't think this is true, also the region of Greenland left

This shooting has to be by a brown person or EU immigrant or they'll pin it on leave and claim they're harbouring right Wing terrorists.

>mfw "dieu e(s)t mon droit"
You bongs still have the french royalty motto on your passeports, hilarious.

Canada loves you, UK!

REMEMBER TO TAKE A PEN WITH YOU ON VOTING DAY.

PROTECT YOUR VOTE,

Eye-witness to Sky News says she was caught in cross-fire in altercation between two men

>he is 60-65-70

Doubt he's muslim

Gonna kek heartily soon

(either way desu)

Happened in one of my Physics lessons.

Everyone was confused but my teacher who is a top lad said I'm free to think what I want and is happy that I'm actually voting.

>Scottish EU referendum poll:
>Remain: 58% (-8)
>Leave: 33% (+4)

what is it with those sheep fucking morons that makes them want to be good little fuck boy cuckolds?

Don't certain ink-pens get your vote disregarded/mess up other ballots due to their ink type?