Has Sup Forums ever bought anything off of tv?

has Sup Forums ever bought anything off of tv?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o50_ZlMnjqY
youtube.com/watch?v=IDx34E5PK2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd buy one of these if they were legit.

Nothing better than a good pillow that stays cool.

Hey! It's Mike Lindell!

For the something something sleep in the whole wide world visit something something dot com

FOR THE BEST NIGHT SLEEP IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD VISIT MYYYYYYY PILLOW DOT COM!

>They used the Pimp my Ride font

wew

>national sleep foundation
>it's real

sleep is fucking serious my man

the pillow guy made up the national sleep foundation to make his pillow the official pillow of the national sleep foundation

"You can warsh and dry MyPillow."

NSF was founded in 1990

Quit watching all that fake news on facebook

The pillows I bought like last month flattened to pancakes in less than a week, is MyPillow® guaranteed against misfortunes such as this?

Serious question lads because these shite pillows make going to sleep a chore right now

sorry Mr Lindell

60 day money back guarantee

The foam or whatever inside does shift but it does not flatten. Just fluff it into the shape you want and your good. You need to look at the sizing chart if youre buying one, you cant just buy any random fill.

It doesnt have air condition but it doesnt get hot like a normal pillow.

Please just buy my pillow.

dude says "inventor" weird and it bugs the fuck outta me

> hi I'm Tom Fucknugget, inventURE of my pyillow

Yep. I've bought a few.
See the dollar stores get these tv made products when they've ran their course with the public.
They always sell them around X-Mas time at a little cheaper than the commercials.
But once Jan 1st hits the shit drops down in price massively.
I bought one of those slurpee cups for $3 dollars.
The special pan they've been advertising is only $19.99 while its still being sold on tv for $40.

You wanna know what was worth it?
Mighty Putty.

Here's my story:
X-Mas office party. We had a metal sign fall off the wall of the brick building. With nothing on hand we made the joke let's use the mighty putty that we had gotten as a x-mas gag gift. So we secured the sign and went back inside with the plans for Maintenance to return later and anchor it properly. Boss let us go home after party, sign is forgotten.
6 months later Maintenance gets to the sign and only a of part it had come off from the wall.

thank you for actually answering the question

bought a snuggy
it cost as much as any other fleece blanket, bit more functional

youtube.com/watch?v=o50_ZlMnjqY

youtube.com/watch?v=IDx34E5PK2I