Amir Khan's wife going off on twitter

Amir Khan's wife going off on twitter.

twitter.com/FaryalxMakhdoom

>Bad role model, always around women , alcohol and then he calls himself a Muslim and runs a charity.

wew

How is this even related to sports?

why can't you run a charity if you're a whoring alcoholic though

>And maybe your boxing career is finished because you're an adulterer

BTFO

bitch looks like a real doll

She looks alright without the Homer Simpson makeup gun

>bad role model
>calls himself a muslim

100% accurate tbqh

He seems like a nice bloke to be honest, shame he never fulfilled his potential as a boxer.

> I'm sure you left your family because they robbed you? Not because of me. Stop making false things up.

living in the 3rd world sounds terrible

>pakis getting blacked now

Fucking hell when will this epidemic end?

LITTLE
PAKISTANI

acid attack incoming

In the end we all stand before Allah.

Amir Khan is a pro boxer you dummy.

as is Anthony 'mr steals your girl' Joshua

>you dummy
Rude!

>you dummy.

no need to be a cunt mate

>He's in Dubai rightnow with a prostitude. While I'm getting accused of cheating? Treating the mother of his child like this , is sickening.
What the fuck you can hire prostitutes in Dubai but not curse in public?

Americans don't know how Dubai works? You can do anything you want there if you pay the right people the right money. Its a modern day slave city, you really didn't think you could buy sex?

In fact the men of Dubai think all women are hookers, I know women who have been there and been offered unthinkable amounts of money or gifts just for a blowie. Rich muslims are insane.

seks tape when?

LEL

I bet he meant PAWG,

haha fucking hell thought you'd shooped that

high test

/ourguy/

Anthony Joshua is so fucking based

Genuinely kind response

PUNY
PAKI
PECKERS

Awesome guy

why the fuck would amir make up that his wife got BLACKED? has he got a fetish?

hacked

amir got hack3d
his wife didn't
she thinks its really him posting and flies off the handle

try to taint her name probs

proofs?

Amir Kahn is a fucking weirdo. This is a man who got caught wanking over skype to who he thought was a page 3 model. If you think this is a hack your deluded. Muslims on suicide watch!

why else would he claim his wife is sleeping with aj? unless he is literally a cuck that enjoys the public humiliation

Didn't Arianna grande get hacked the same last night? Guess that bastard Sup Forums is up to his old tricks

Typical Beta behavior. Betas blow up in public like this all the time. They go into a rage for 20 minutes then calm down and realize the damage they've done to themselves. Joshua is just the epitome of everything he will never be. That's why he chose Joshua.

talking of hacks...alison brie 10/10 tits

That isn't typical of Khan, though.

>deleted all her tweets

He got hacked and its most definitely more embarrassing for his wife as she bought into it like the dumb cunt she is.

Why get married to a person who would air you out so easily?

i dont understand. just LOOKING at her you know that she is not to be trusted. knew khan was making a mistake from the start, and thats a shame

every fat girl in the UK just got excited

Stupid fucking pakis

PBUH

Is Bahrain the same? Asking for a friend.

Don't know about Bahrain to be honest

The Twitter banter over this is fucking hilarious

6/10 at best

Anthony Joshua is sound lads