Thoughts on this heiney?

thoughts on this heiney?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BOB7TpvBqoD/?taken-by=lunatic_living&hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

id like to open that up with a bottle opener and drink it if you know what i mean tbqhwy

Wow I would totally lick the fluids out of it

Crowding my ice box/10

Shit taste

I WISH I LIVED IN THE GOLDEN AGE GIVIN IT UP ON THE BROADWAY STAGE

FFFFIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Anyone got the fart sniffing copypasta?

Heh

>Heineken
FUCK THAT SHIT.

PABST.
BLUE.
RIBBON.

didn't take Frank Booth for a hipster desu

Pinkerton > blue album

instagram.com/p/BOB7TpvBqoD/?taken-by=lunatic_living&hl=en

I'd rather have a pic related. But in either case, it's just for getting drunk off your mind. If I'm having beer with dinner or something, I'm having something else

Different albums for different situations. Blue you can listen to almost anywhere. Pinkerton is better to listen to on your own.

based heineken

somehow dutchies hate it

Every country has a beer, which foreigners love, but which is hated by the local people. It's all pretty much the same shit, only the foreign shit is liked more, because it's different from your shit.

The orher Dutch beer is much better. But Americans compare it to Budweiser.

i've heard Stella Artois is looked down upon in Belgium (a beer for football hooligans someone once said) but, outside of craft beer snobs, it's considered great here in America

It's the same almost anywhere. Karlsberg in Denmark, Heineken in the Netherlands, Budweiser in America (though that's more widely considered shit), Stella in Belgium, Feldschlösschen in Switzerland. And they're more or less made by the same two or three breweries.

Pic related is the only true Alpha Male beer.

>I am not drinking this because people I don't like do it!

No wonder your women want to fuck arabs, your "men" are all children at this point.

That red star represents Communism!