What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

he thought he'd get away with it and didn't

That it is sad people think Paris St-
Germain move was motivated by money

>le hue lad

Is he retarded?

He just didn't want to be in Messi's shadow. Too bad he doesn't realize he'll never win the CL with PSG

Barcelona is becoming garbage now anyways.
No Xavi, no Iniesta. Messi is afk half the time, etc.

They will eventually, it's a matter of time.
Making the sport even more unwatchable.

>what is jeitinho
fucking, tugas, man...

Chelsea proved you can bought this cup with money

Slept in PSG bedsheets as a kid

Chelsea didn't win because of money.
They got enormously or had huge balls depending on how you look at it.
Neither can be bought.

*enormously lucky

>Neither can be bought.
Marseille bought it too

wtf are you on about.
French clubs are pathetic.
one of the biggest and most powerful countries in Europe and they won one (yes, one!) CL, and this was by cheating (double standards if you think about Lance Armstrong).
and now they'll probably win one just because of the money they spend, since they can't do it any other way.
pathetic.

>and this was by cheating

AC Milan was just outcheated to be honest lad.

sure, but still, you have to admit France is pathetic in club football.

WTF?! I LOVE TRANNYS NOW!

thx to Bosman and our very high taxes, french formed players are the best in europe since years now.

>it's sad people aren't falling for the "new challenge" bullshit

He wants the Ballon

sure, because before Bosman you were decimating the competition.

What other fucking reason could there be?

even we have 4 European Cups/ CL.

EU GOSTO DE SOPA

DO SEU PALADAR

EU GOSTO DE SOPA

AO ALMOÇO E AO JANTAR

they fluke it but it was definitely not a matter of money, the team was a piece of shit, one of the worst Chelseas of the decade

It's sad that ppl don't buy his bullshit... Literally, who has bought boots/clothes (not kits) because of Neymar? When you see him in a commercial do you want to support the companies who pay your boy nerman?

Honestly ever since I first heard of him I've been told he's the most marketable athlete in the world and he's big business wherever he goes... But outside or hues and eight year olds where's his big market impact? He's only a big deal because everyone tells you he's a big deal.

Not to mention he's basically football Bieber, just with more raw skills/potential at his chosen profession. You've already seen him play at a consistently higher level when messi is out if the lineup, so I suspect he's a tempramental little butch who goes all hothead when anyone tells him no cuz he's basically been paying his father since ages 14-16, and being the next big thing for so long = he's not used to resistance, so just wait until PSG doesn't follow orders (e.g. not buying one of his friends) and he finds out China will pay him 1mil/week after taxes... It'll be fun/ny then on some ol turnabout is fair play.

Eu??.

Brazilian Here. I UNDERSTAND NEYMAR

HE MEANT. THE TOP REASON FOR THIS... IS THAT HE WANTS TO WIN ''BEST PLAYER OF YEAR''....

no you had 3 before Bosman, which 2 were won durin dinosaurs era

if he wants to be the best player then why he doesn't stay at barca and outscore and outperform messi??

Better than 3 teams winning over and over senpai

because he's stuck to his left wing and when nerman tried to be the boss of the match scatalian fans boo'd him pretendin he's selfish

THIS
>>>>>

he clearly was motivated by money...

true but it's all part of the same dynamic that's destroying football.

walk on, jap

Sup Forums is 18+.

his thoughts are too complex for pundits

in Barca he is the servant/bartender of Messi and Suarez. he is the slave. he doesn't want it anymore. in PSG he will have freedom. to be served, and to be the star of the team. simple.

Fuck no

>thinking you can win the ballon d'or outside of barca and real in this day and age

poor delusional nerman

he meant he would have went to china if he was motivated by money.

>I wanted something bigger

>Amiens
>Angers
>Caen
>Dijon
>Guingamp
>Troyes

yfw he was right all along

Because

a)he will never do that with the current way Barcelona is structured
b) when he does Messi still gets the credit (see the 6-1 match)
c) Messi is still better than him

It's not about being in Real or Barca. It's about being called Ronaldo and Messi. They aren't scoring as much as they used to. Neymar has a legit shot at getting the ballon d'or.

neymar got the superstar aura, if he wins the world cup, he wins the ballon d'or, if he wins the CL without messi or cr7 in his team he wins the ballon d'or.

his only viable options were City and PSG. he went where he has friends and be the king of the club.

>tfw your small time ligue 1 side didnt make the list

strasbourg's year la

le grand est est grenat et il le restera

This.
He's unironically not a big shirt seller, it might've changed if he joined poonited but it won't change things at PSG since people don't really buy PSG shit

smelly metz fan

>Alavés
>Eibar
>Las Palmas
>Leganés
>Levante
>Gérone
>Getafe

Best league in the word for sure.
Really makes you think.

Alaves, Eibar and Las Palmas would be top 8 in """""Ligue""""" 1

>if he wins the world cup, he wins the ballon d'or, if he wins the CL without messi or cr7 in his team he wins the ballon d'or.
Pretty much this.

Owen and Nedved might have gotten the award once but under current rules of "your team has to win the CL/WC or you have to be in a forced mediatic rivalry" they would have lost it to Kahn and Maldini/Shevchenko respectively

I'll find you and burn you alive.

Messi is only 25cm high, he doesnt even have a shadow.

>a southern moor expectin doin anythin to an alpha germano frog
kek

>se keda

Nope.

>it's another portuguese being butthurt about France episode

Though I've lived in Provence for 15 years, I'm from Lorraine.

I guess you're one of these 2/4 Italian, 1/4 polish cunts who think themselves French, aren't ya ?

kek, no i'm a lifelong Messin, and you're probably a nancéen faggot

That's amazing, considering
>2017

He gonna prove you niggers wrong, watch

This is so fucking right it hurts. Portugal have 4 wins, Holland has 6. A much bigger country in France has one. One. Let that sink in. One. It's amazing in how pathetic it is. Pathetic. France is pathetic. It's amazing how pathetic it is.

this oldest ally is obviously right.

there are more french players who won CL that porto or anglo players, your are pathetic

You're proving my point tbqh
Winning it and still butthurt

>waah
All your clubs are cucks though. Even if you win it now it will be only because of outside investment, not because the French were able to do it themselves.

if you uniroincally think that PSG are going to win the CL, you are completely delusional

Yeah well there's not much I can do about it. No one gives a shit about football here.

>Man City
UAE owners

>Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal
American owners

>Chelsea
Russian owner

>Leicester
Thai owner

Really makes you think

>all these millenials who think Barcelona are best club ever

yes. exactly.

Man Utd and Liverpool won all of their titles without outside help.

Barcelona is a Big Shit

It isn't but it's a far bigger club than PSG

Still has that horrible small club victim mentality.
PSG has grown up much faster.

>without outside help
How many hundreds of millions in debt again ?

They're helped by going into debt?

nearly every club in the world has debts

but they weren't refund every fuckin year by socios or jew bankers or even government

Hes projecting the fact money isnt a problem for him, and hasnt been since he was a child in brazil. He cant empathise with average joes who have to make ends meet. Thats why the idea of money as a motivator confuses him.

are you talking about spanish clubs?

debt is a part of business. all these clubs have sustainable debts otherwise they'd be sactioned by the FA ala Leeds United

yes spanish club bein refund each fukin years.
pl clubs at least know how to manage and sell their league the best

Yeah, fuck Man Utd and Liverpool with their socios and Jew bankers propping them up.

Debt is one of the pillars of global economy, Netflix is like 20 billion dollars in debts

Is Neymar the best white athlete in the world? for me, yes

amazing thread

so correct.

That cup run had nothing to do with money (for the most part)
Sheer luck got them past napoli, barca got cucked even with terry being a cunt and didier drogba single handedly tipped the final our way

they maybe won it by luck, but they managed to get there with a squad build with hundreeds of millions

Yep it's called getting help from the big banks and UEFA applauding and doing nothing about it.

First of all, it's not true. And not as much as ManU, Real or Barça have.

Is Netflix a football club ? I remind you that FPF was initially created on the premise to avoid clubs from going into large debt (wich is horse shit ofc)

he is half nigger and half white. he is called a mestiço. [mixed skin]

so considering he is white.... no... CR7 is best. Messi is 2nd. Neymar is 3rd.

nope, he is white

He is orange

Ele É Laranja!!! Olha Bem

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE