Serious question(s):

Serious question(s):

How come Luke didn't have crazy hallucinations when Obi Wan handed him Anakin's saber for the first time like Rey did? What was the purpose of Rey's scene?

Is Disney destroying Starwars on purpose?

What does one have to do with the other?

Because it was Ben's saber.

Rey lost her memory or something.

Some would say that Star Wars was not planned to be more than one movie when it was released.

Because Rey is stronger and more talented jedi?

>Because Rey is stronger and more talented jedi?

Luke is not a mary sue.

Because she's a sith lord with lost memory then?

>"It's your father's lightsaber. This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age"

Because the
>receiving visions when touching object
trope hadn't been invented yet.

No way they'd make a twist that retarded

But she is. She needed no training at all to do a Jedi mind trick and defeated a trained opponent the first time she held a lightsaber. Luke got his hand chopped off the first time he fought someone.

It took him 50 years to become a liar, so what?

Women are more sensitive.
Luke probably had hallucinations too, but he was like "Whoa! Uncle Owen's moonshine is sure a thing!" and didn't show it with a face.

I hope that if that comes true the person who writes the movie kills themselves. would ruin series

Luke is not the chosen one, anakin and rey are.

nam flashbacks.

Rei is Vader's daughter-clone and helds all his memories.

But it gave her visions other than her own memories...

I thought they were implying that Anakin's saber is more than just a saber, but also a talisman that gets activated when touched by a Force sensitive being.

Luke isn't even phased...

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the Jedi Council? Around the time you were born they held major influence in the galactic senate, and Jedi knights would frequent the halls of power across the galaxy. In fact even a humble slave on a remote desert planet like your father would have been able to recognise a Jedi knight merely by his weapon. Of course since the Empire was established and all the Jedi were killed less less than twenty years ago, they have come to be regarded as an ancient religion, and the force is widely considered to be superstition.

Luke never was good with Force or saber. A mediocre jedi with good genes, he defeated his father with own passion and love.

>Luke fights one of the best duelists in the history of the galaxy
>Rey fights a tryhard emo twink faggot who got shot by a bolt caster earlier
HMMMMMMMMM

>Also I molested your father back when he was kid.

girls cant use light sabers it warps there their weak minded brains.

>It was revenge for that little sand trick of his. I can not ever forget how sand feels to him now.

>fights one of the best duelists in the history of the galaxy
Who have no intentions to kill or even harm own son.

>passion and love

You mean the charred remains of the best duelist put in an uncomfortable, unflexible suit of metal who was barely alive.

>no intention to kill or even harm his own son.

jesus, for a girl who grew up on a desert planet with hardly any water, how badly do you think Rey's tits, ass, and pussy smell?

Better, or worse than Ellie's from the Last of Us?

pic related

Because any future Fag Wars film that gets made will not be a conventional movie that tries to tell a story or innovate in some way. But instead will be 90 minutes of referencing things that we already know and love in some way or other.

>Episode IV
>First movie
Yeah, nah

It wasn't called episode 4, a new hope when it came out dipshit. It was just star wars

>50 years
:thinking:

it was mutual.

It's force I ain't gotta explain shit.
All sw universe, especially expanded is like that

standard european greeting

>cut his hand off

100% european here and it is definitely not standard, bro

because Rey is Anakin's clone

Kissing without tongue is pretty manly greeting desu senpai

How exactly were Star Wars 2 and 3 innovating?
How where they trying to convey a complex story?

It was Luke's fault. He just made wrong guarding move and basically pushed own hand on father's blade.

Star Wars 2 was shot entirely on digital and utilised radical new cameras, digital editing techniques, workflow optimisations, and was trying to tell the story of a young boy taken away from his family by a religious cult at a young age and bestowed with impossible expectations, who despite being "the chosen one" never seemed to be treated with the respect he felt he deserved and ultimately he just wanted to get rid of the lifestyle he had dreamed of as a child and was then forced into

Star Wars 5 on the other hand, idk there were some good matte paintings

I don't like sand, senpai

>and was trying to tell the story of a young boy taken away from his family by a religious cult at a young age and bestowed with impossible expectations, who despite being "the chosen one" never seemed to be treated with the respect he felt he deserved and ultimately he just wanted to get rid of the lifestyle he had dreamed of as a child and was then forced into

And it did a really, really shit job of it. Jedi hypocrisy and corruption is never actually addressed, Anakin's difficulty adjusting to that is never really addressed either, he just bitches about Obi-Wan. In Episode III, we see a little bit of his need to be respected, but it's so rushed and handled so clumsily it comes across as ridiculous.

Jeez I didn't realize the continuity was this bad

That's why I said "trying to"

without ESB would we still be talking about all these star wars?

Propaganda is a hell of a thing. The Empire could declare The Jedi to have never existed "officially" and it could become "fact" very quickly. Of course some people would still know about the Jedi, but for example that imperial officer who Vader chokes in IV would have been raised on Empire propaganda and possibly brainwashed to a degree into no longer believing in them

Without ESB there would only have been one Star Wars, and possible a reboot around about the 2010s like every other fucking movie

A New Hope was a cultural A-bomb all on its own and would probably be considered an absolute classic if it was a one-off

That guy was like 40-50 years old. Stop trying to make it make sense.

but if it had gone straight from ANH to ROTJ in terms of tone and quality it would it have become ghostbusters tier?

The anti-Jedi shit didn't begin the second Revenge of the Sith ended, that dude could have been born on a CIS planet where the agenda had already begun, or he could just have never personally seen any Jedi in his life. The galaxy is huge and there aren't that many Jedi

>How come Luke didn't have crazy hallucinations
>What was the purpose of Rey's scene?
Rey is the reincarnation of Anakin how the hell this isn't obvious?
this is classic anime/comic storytelling which is more than fitting for a children's movie like Star Wars

BECAUSE J.J. CANT WRITE FOR SHIT. HE'S A FUCKING HACK AND HAS NEVER WRITTEN ANYTHING GOOD IN ALL THE YEARS HE'S BEEN WRITING. HE EVEN ADMITS TO RIPPING OFF BETTER MAKERS. NO SERIOUSLY, FUCK REY, FUCK STAR WARS AND FUCK STAR TREK AND STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS. FUCK THEM ALL TO HELL.

FUCK THAT FILM EIGHT BULLSHIT THAT TRIED TO RIP OFF STEPHEN SPIELBERG RIP ONLY TO FAIL MISERABLY, AND FUCK DISNEY AND THEIR HOUSE OF BLACK PLAGUE!

I don't know, I was young when I first say Return of the Jedi and I loved it as much as the other two. I don't think ROTJ is that much of a drop in quality from ANH. ESB is recognised culturally as being "the best one" and gets most of the praise, but before ESB came out ANH was still a huge success

I know you're trolling but I still want to find and strangle a cat.

>"He murdered all my friends and dozens of children with it."

Then you must have hated TFA. TFA was an atrocious pile of dog shit.

Movies doesn't work like that you git. The movie sucked ass and Rey was powerful because girl power. They even presses the idea that she needs no man, every man who offers her help she pushes them away.
Fuck the shit awakens, fuck jj and fuck the rat.

then why she has PTSD attacks when she touched the light saber?

Your life is sad

>The rumor about Rey being the real chosen one and the Skywalker bloodline having nothing to do with it is real

the prequels have been absolutely destroyed
the new trilogy is fucking based

>Is Disney destroying Starwars on purpose?
they don't have purpose they just do stuff, but they are destroying it even worse

Flashback effects were too much for a low budget movie.

she has a point
>900 trillions citizens of the republic
>less that 1 million Jedi or force users

>She
It's getting sadder by the second

I want J.J. to drink a cup full of acrid goodness and just lay back and let the darkness swallow him hole. Then I want some one to round up all the cunts at lucas film, put those bitches on a plane to egypt and then tell the egyptian branch of isis there be liberal dykes on that plane on their way to egypt to free all women from captivity.

Like Chewie's bowcaster blowing some troops back while others simply fall on their faces.

The force awakens is a load of shit, vomitty shit.

Luke had visions on Dagobah. TFA is ANH with elements of ESB.

Plus visions are a really easy way to throw a bunch of shit in your face for no reason. Like Luke and knights of Ren and shit.

Luke did not have visions on dagobah. He saw the future while training with the force and the entity he met was the force itself after he began his training. Rey's a mary sue who was called to open a box the stupid fucking alien bitch had at the bottom of some stairs in a box that wasn't locked in a bar filled with cut throats and thieves. The Force Awakens is so fucking dumb!

And that was after Han opened the door and the bitch goes, HAN! And since Yoda was the oldest and the wisest this stupid fucking old bitch just had to be older and wiser than YODA.

FUCK THE FORCE AWAKENS IN ITS FEMINIST CUNT ASS!

I didn't hate it, but I thought it was a bad movie and it convinced me not to bother with Disney Star Wars.

>this is how I interpreted the scene
>other interpretations are wrong

The force itself..... holy shit. OK, well being that I disagree with what you think there, you're still wrong.

He saw the future..... and that's not visions? Has to be of the past? Has to be a CGI psychedelic menagerie? I mean Im not even going to get into luke being vader isn't the future, he SAW STUFF and that's part of visions dingus.

Why is Anakin's lightsaber important when the prequels showed he discarded them and picked up a new one every ten minutes?

>What was the purpose of Rey's scene?
To lay the ground work for the fact that she was created from Luke's hand. Maz got the saber, but someone else previously got Luke's hand and she was made from his DNA. This is why she has visions of the Vader/Luke fight where he lost the hand and saber.

But I guess that's a story for another time.

As based as a gallon of diarrhea shit that's pouring from the bowels of a week dead warthog, you mean.

haha, look at this faggot who has probably never even seen a non-"Special Edition" Star Wars film

This shit again. First off, It was never implied that Rey has forgotten memories (she just saw herself as a child being left by her parents, she remembered that). She just has natural Jedi abilities without being trained, just like a child prodigy.

No. He did not see a vision, you horrible little ant person. He battled with the force. Yoda sensed it too, in fact Luke asked Yoda what it was and Yoda said to him, ONLY WHAT YOU TAKE WITH YOU! It was a presence. The form it took was the feelings Luke carried. The only time Luke had a vision, you sad person, Luke only called their names, he never saw the vision. He told Yoda of the vision and Yoda said it was the future.

That's not how movies work. If it's not shown or said, it never happened. Try again.

But that's not how the force works. Maybe in this abortion of a movie disney made but until this shit movie, that's not how the force worked. ANAKIN WAS A PRODIGY, and all he ever managed to do was use prescience without having to be taught how to use it. Fuck the force awakens, fuck jj, and fuck walt disney's rat production company.

That's as stupid as saying you can play the piano without having to be taught, HOW TO PLAY THE FUCKING PIANO. You have to be taught what to do but to be able to play concertos without being taught the keys and how to read music?

BULLSHIT!

ANAKIN WAS A CHILD OF THE FORCE AND Yet, Both Dooku and Obi Wan pushed his shit in! Anakin got good like anyone else by using his abilities day in and day out. Then and only then was he able to best Dooku. After fighting for his life, FOR TWO YEARS IN THE CLONE WARS!

>Luke arrives on Dagobah
>"Feels like I've been here before..." "This place is familiar"

the fact this was never addressed or brought up again always pissed me off. Why did he have Deja-Vu when he got to Dagobah? Before the prequels I thought he might have been born there and taken to Tatooine in childhood or something.

How can him having a feeling of being on Dagobah validate the asspulls Rey pulled off? Because it doesn't. There's no way you can legitimize Rey. She's all powerful for no reason, because even beyond her force asspull, she's liked by everyone including people who just met her, and she has no flaws as a character and seems to be able to speak every language and knows how to do everything. Look up Mary Sue, you'll see a picture of Rey. They add Sasuke for some reason but Sasuke got his shit pushed in a lot of times and needed the aide of EVERYONE to even make it as far as he had. Even against Itachi the match was thrown because Itachi only wanted to force Orochimaru's spirit out of him.

>That's not how movies work. If it's not shown or said, it never happened. Try again.
You're a fucking moron. They have two more movies to explain this shit. What was shown in VII is just laying the groundwork, like I said.

fuck off

You're a silly child who wants to defend Rey and her being a Mary Sue but sadly, you retarded child, there's no way you can legitimize her. Every movie, every one shows or speaks of the skill set, abilities or addresses the disciplines the protagonist has. EVERY MOVIE! Even Lara Croft had a killer bot, a gym and a judo. You have no chance you damn sad bastard, you!

not arguing about that, just thought it was weird Luke's dagobah deja vu was never addressed again.

Post the scores those assholes at rotten shitters gave this abortion of a movie. Those are the same assholes who gave star trek into darkness a 92%. Fuck them, and forget you, you sad excuse for jackass. That's right sucker, even a jackass is better than you. You're all a bunch of clueless asswipes. You won't be missed.

>stop liking things I don't like!

pic related, fucking idiot. I'm not even the user you originally replied too, but the real retard around here is you. just because the people on Sup Forums like to be edgy contrarians doesn't mean the most of the rest of the world didn't like episode 7.

all the sequels and prequels are set during luke crazy hallucination after he touched the saber

I was hoping in the prequels Anakin & Amadala would be on the run, crash land on Dagobah, and conceive Luke there. That would've been funny.

agree, her power level must be insane.

totally not a mary sue tough, because luke was the same

But it was, in the prequels. Yes, it was from orbit. It's still not that big of a deal like say, Rey using force pull, telepathy, any force ability at all, and beating REN and using force suggestion.

Stop telling us it's good when it's dog shit. Stop, stop, stop. YOU could suck jj's penis for all i care, you weirdo, the movie was shit. Get over it.

You and everyone who praises this movie are the result of social conditioning, youve been engineered to like this shit movie because to not do so youd be racist or sexist or whatever ist they condition you not to be like. But let's go through why this movie is dog shit if you like. Scene for scene, word for word. Or are you too chicken shit?

Luke was the same your gaping gay ass. Luke was anything but a mary sue. I'm sure this is bait because no one is this clueless.

Wow I forgot into darkness is on 92%, they must be smoking crack

>Stop telling us it's good when it's dog shit. Stop, stop, stop. YOU could suck jj's penis for all i care, you weirdo, the movie was shit. Get over it.
That was my first post desu. Cry more. It was better than all the prequels. Easily.