Why are white people so much better and prettier than everybody else?

why are white people so much better and prettier than everybody else?
is every other race is a result of some kind of devolution of whites during ancient times?

idk neanderthal blood I guess

We Europeans evolved from Neaderthals (99.7%)
Niggers and Asians and all inbetween mixes come from Homo Sapiens which are linked to monkeys.

I mean it only makes sense. We are the superior race after all.

MCPH1 BABY

>MCPH1

You're actually fucking retard aren't you?
There hasn't been a baby in Canada with MCPH1 ever. Find yourself the biggest gun you can and shot yourself right in the ears.

>poo in loo's overwhelmingly australoid
>north african's are dindu's
>so are natives
hmm, really makes you stink

>makes you stink

My sides are in orbit.

Filipino's are much more powerful than white's.

Except for Jews, of course.

Adamic race.

Stop promoting this.

This will get the shit skins even more rapey.

>really makes you stink

Because the white race is everything good and beautiful in the world. We are currently destroying ourselves because we want to be nice and we cannot imagine others have ill intentions. It's an angelic naivity not found in other races or people's.

Whites look like shit. Their bodies are as makeshift as their culture. Stolen and pillaged genes from other, superior races. Why is it do easy to find a well proportioned black, asian or indian body, but not a white one? Because they are fucking aliens.

You have exactly 6 million years to name something of value the Jew has given humans and hasn't made worse instead. I'll wait right here...

It is because animals tend to blend into their environment.
We were of the ice age where our genetics were born in.

In other words, you've never left Russia.

Adversity breeds strength

You Europeans evolved to accommodate the heavy sperm diet.

How about you name 1 good thing about the anglos

They nave evolved an extra toe for climbing trees.

That bitch is ugly bet then again I am black. It has been shown through studies that people that look similar to you but more feminine features are more attractive. You simply see whites as more attractive because you are white and you are following your biological hardwiring to date within your group

Kosher dill pickles!!!

This is retarded.

There were just three significant events that could indicate interbreeding, only two of which were in Europe.

Homo Sapiens were smarter and more adaptive, which is why we curbstomped their asses out of existence.

Also this. I'm Mexican, and that woman looks like a goddamn ape.

new meme brewing, i can smell it

More evolution; more brain that relies on visual cues.

One person can be objectively more attractive than another across races, Jamal. But keep reducing everything to racial bias if that makes you feel better.

Brooke Henderson is bringing Zika home after the Olympics.

Fort Detrick wills it so.

>more evolution

That's not how it works, retard.

russians arent white

Itt: subjective circlejerk cherrypicking

I never said there wasn't or will be a zike case in Canada. I said no baby will ever be born with MCPH1 in Canada. And never will be.

protip: nobody thinks black chicks are hot

K-selection would be my best guess because unlike the subhumans of the world, people are picky in their choice of partner and invest a great amount of energy and means into the upbringing of a small set of children

Dat mad scientist yakub created dem shitz nigga

READ nigga, READ

When whites create everything involved with making the distinction, we're allowed to call it "more".

word, only way to stay woke nigga

Speak for yourself.

Black women run the gamut, just like every other group. It's just that there's more poor black women, and poor women are ugly in general, and blacks get it worse, because the shit they put in their hair is pure estrogen that causes them to go through puberty like 5 years too early and it fucks them up.

That isn't how it works. Also, technology and science are culture, not evolution.

sate threads

threads that sate you

are still bait

they are exotic to some of us that aren't infested with lower primates, I banged one for the novelty when the opportunity presented itself but would never consider someone that looks nothing like me as a partner and a mother to my children

3 es in a row thats bretty gud

>culture

Culture is gene expression.

Culture is independent of gene expression, which is why humans, in the absence of people to raise them, grow up feral and wild, and don't spontaneously adopt the language or knowledge of their parents.

HILLARY SHILLS PLEASE IGNORE

Qpixs are rape babies of europeans. Eat some white dick, your female ancestor loved it.

>media is full of good looking white people
>"whites are the prettiest!"
>cue the 80% of whites who look from absolute shit to average

White superiority is a 500 year old meme

>Czech blood
>caucosoid

Feelsgoodman.jpg

How does it feel, knowing that no matter how dirty your face looks, and no matter how much you try to wash your face, it will never be clean and white?

Nah, negroes always were and always be the bottom of any sosiety and culture, because that's what their genes are capable of

black women look and act like monkeys

not even black men want them

>they think their opinions matter

Wait so

If Whites are the mustard race

Why do Asian Women make my cock diamonds?

>dirty stupid ape removing own posts has no arguments
What a surprise

Because the asian women you're hot for come from well-to-do families and are thus good looking. Go ahead and look at the typical woman from her country, the ricefarmer types, and you'll notice the difference quickly.

Poor people are ugly and dumb. That's all.

She looks brown to me breh.

Our higher intelligence beat us in the butt.

It made us have useless compassion for inferior tribes. So instead of wiping them out, as evolution dictated, we tried colonizing them, and steer them toward civilization. Of course it failed, and now we're doomed to be out-bred in our own land until there's nothing left of us.

>he still thinks his opinion matters
>"dirty stupid ape"

kek possibly the worst comeback i've seen on pol so far. hopefully your wit/creativity will improve when you reach middle school

Black women are vile, disgusting animals with no souls.

Why are you removing your own posts, dumb nigger?

White Aryan here.
From america, and I am here to let you know I'm polluting my Aryan family with asian blood.
Why do you ask ? Because, I wish to make children with someone who is college educated and does not already have 2 children from 3 different fathers.
Asian race is now superior then us Aryans,
Why are the PhD's candidates all asian or middle eastern in hard sciences ?
Because Asians make better life decisions that is why.

just accept your inferiority nigger, and preferably kill yourself and your kin.

That kinda applies to every race, though.

keep telling yourself that

.......as the man said , the poor ones. Which unfortunately there is more of.

This bitch looks foolish.

its true tho, they look like apes, their fucking protruding jaws and gigantic flat noses are disgusting

Says the virgin. Where you read that at? The sexually deprived neckbeards handbook?

You're sad.

nigger detected
being a burger and leaving next to animals like those must be horrible

>white aryan

no pablito

WE

here, nigger, masturbate to your ideal woman.

out of all the americucks on this bored i got the most retarded of them all asking me the dumbest questions

>eurocuck

your opinion is as worthless as your father. lets hope and pray your whore of a mother gets cancer and the rest of your family dies in a car fire, polscum

What most other shitrace fail to understand is, without whites and the rise of western civilization in Europe, they wouldn't have any internets to shitpost on. In fact, I'd be surprised if there was anything beside the wheel as a technology.

Because getting a PhD in a hard science is a terrible life choice unless your alternative is living in a third-world shithole.

If you're smart enough to do it, you're smart enough to make way more money without slaving away for the greater part of your 20s and probably afterwards as a postdoc in hopes you might someday be lucky enough to get a tenure-track job at university of southwestern missouri.

Actually white genes are genetically recessive
Which is why they'll go extinct by bbc

pig nosed, man jawed, longnosed white women can be disgusting too, but your 14 y/o stunted brain cucks the fuck out once it sees blue eyes, or braids or wheat fields or whatever the fuck meme purity signal gets you off.

We don't work out of Detrick anymore ;)

>americucks
You just posted and removed a bunch of monkeys with the white males. You are definition of cuck, you inferior subhuman nigger.

Pretty is subjective, but based on what i have seem, white people tend to have far more diverse facial types than other races. They can range from angular to round and snub nosed to Aquilian. My personal idea is that this is due to Europeans preserving their unique races due to not being invaded and remaining as separate countries/tribes/ethnicities, compared to the Chinese for example who were invaded by Mongols and now they all look the same because they are descended from ghengis khan. They also had contact with other races, but not enough to spoil their gene pool. And they have neandertal blood which may contribute to facial angularity.

I do give bonus points to the Capoid race though, they are pretty unique.

here comes another nigger,
americans when will you do something with the plague that infests your lands
or are you too mixed to do anything already

as of you, filthy negro, enjoy
and kill yourself afterwards, leave your betters unburdened

>Indian, Asian bodies
>well proportioned

>black bodies
>human

Niggers are universally ugly. saggy tits and disgusting nappy hair that look like pubic hair are the only some parts of their ugliness.

This.

>Russian starting a thread about whiteness
What is white??

baby don't hurt me

>americuck
>60% white

literally cant make this shit up. if i'm subhuman, you're a turd dangling out a sewer rat's anus

>he defends women who reject him

kek this kid is one step away from posting links from genealogy.com

kek

Whites are generally pretty good looking. But the few whites who are left behind in black neighborhoods are usually hideous. These people are no longer white. They are stragglers.

>nigger!

lol nice one you fucking dumbass polish serf

go fap to more pictures of ethereal white women you can't get you roleplaying cuck

Fuck off Barbosa

incorrect. you must live in some poorshit small town.

>nigger
>not a turd
Nigger you are getting dumber and dumber with every post. Your dumbness has no limits?

"Muh Dominant Genes"

Let's put it in nigger terms:

Steel Reserve is "Dominant"
Hennessy is "Recessive"

Asian faces are too unrefined to be attractive. Only the most gracile ones are good looking. The others are nondistinct and uninteresting.

come home white man

Spoken like a true gentlemen.

right,
niggers are stupidest and ugliest besides abbos, just accept it and kill yourself to make the earth a bettter place please.

>eurocuck
>with that flag

Fuck off colonial.