What's the REAL reason he hasn't been signed to a team yet? I'm not saying he's a great QB...

What's the REAL reason he hasn't been signed to a team yet? I'm not saying he's a great QB, but he's better than some of the scrubs other teams are signing.

Is it simply a mixture of him wanting too much money and him being a distraction or is it something more?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/sports/nfl/arrests/
nypost.com/2017/04/28/bengals-take-a-chance-on-most-controversial-player-in-nfl-draft/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzDAGtZaRp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's an okay QB with a fuckhuge pile of baggage. He's not worth the trouble to any NFL team, despite his talent.

He's an uppity, annoying faggot that will win you zero (0) games while compiling up decent stats in garbage time.

He's played like shit the last two years. Definitely not worth the trouble. Hopefully he's done in the league

He's gay and they don't want another Michael Sam controversy where ESPN asks if they're okay showering with him in the locker room

The trouble MOSTLY comes from the media, though, right? You're 100% right about his baggage, but since the media loves to talk about him (and race), they're partially at fault if he becomes a distraction.

I just find it funny how the media acts as though they're not complicit if a player becomes a distraction, but making players a distraction is what their business model thrives on. They're indirectly making sure he never gets signed.

He doesn't become a distraction if he doesn't do distractive shit.

Yeah, but we're talking about now. Had he not refused to kneel, none of this would be an issue.

It's too late. It's a "snake eating its own tail" kind of thing.

refused to stand*

His baggage is extremely minor and is easily counterbalanced by the community work he does.

Lmao are you Kaepernick's agent?

Kneeling during the anthem isn't community involvement.

take a look at some real baggage.
usatoday.com/sports/nfl/arrests/

nypost.com/2017/04/28/bengals-take-a-chance-on-most-controversial-player-in-nfl-draft/

You fall from 1st to 2nd round if you punch a woman and break bones in her face on video.

>Take a chance.

Arguably the most talented, and by far least used RB, in the draft.

Big risk by the Bengals right there.

Why isnt Team Teabow signed to any teams yet? is there a boycott for straight white males? i dont see anyone bitching about it... wonder why would that be.

He's signed to a baseball team dummy

Because his completion % is lower than some batting averages.

I hear a job just opened up in Miami. If he's stopped demanding starter money and starter guarantees, they might bite.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzDAGtZaRp8
I know a ton of vets, have family that have served several branches and not a single one is one of these whiny pseudo """ patriots"""
He's still an idiot for doing it simply because of all the raging autista. He's shown he knows very little about the subject. High school tier protest

Billionaires are are either conservative, or don't want players to have liberal beliefs because butthurt snowflake conservatives might not come to games. That hurts profits.

Mixon was wrong to use violence but she initiated the conflict.

There's exactly 0 people who will refuse to come to an NFL game they can otherwise go to, because of the backup quaterback's political beliefs.

He had teams intrested in helping him try to transition to tight end but he refused because he just had to be a QB, despite the fact that he was terrible. 100% his own fault that he's not in the league.

Idiotic response.

He's not worse than 100% of backup or 3rd string QBs in the league.

it really isn't
players want him, coaches want him, GMs want him, only owners don't want him becasue his presence could mean loss of shekels from white trash fanbases

He isn't talented enough to step out the shadow of his self imposed circus.

He also undoubtedly wants more money than the owners are willing to pay all things considered.

>Tebow
>not liked by white trash evangelicals
Think you're a little confused my Magyar friend.

Context is important

yeah my bad I thought you were talking about Kaep
guess I'll just go hang myself then, apologies to my entire bloodline for shaming them with such a bad post

Why is Greece so low.

>He isn't talented enough
False, he's taken his team to an Owl.

>He wants money than owners are willing to pay
Joe Flacco signed a 3 year, $66,400,000 contract with the Baltimore Ravens, including a $40,000,000 signing bonus, $44,000,000 guaranteed, so how about you sit the fuck down and shut your cakehole.

sup Colin

NFL football was an absolute bulletproof, sure thing ratings wise until his nonsense
>extremely minor

""""""""""""""""" patriotism""""""""""""""""" is so powerful among nfl fans that beating your partner is less of a problem than not standing for the anthem
that's it really

>NFL football was an absolute bulletproof, sure thing ratings wise until his nonsense
Sounds like its popularity wasn't so bulletproof if it can be threatened by something so extremely minor....
except you can have players actually murder people and go to jail without any damaging controversy. So where's the proof that some 4th grade shit like a faggot not doing the pledge is harming the ratings?

From League Standpoint:

>the nfl is a business
>Businesses try to make as much money as possible
>They can also choose who to hire and who not to hire
>Have guy who was proven by polling to be one of the biggest reasons for your declining ratings the previous year
>Should we let him in our league?
>No

From team standpoint:
>He's a backup bordering starter meme QB who can't read defenses or make snap adjustments
>Mainly relies on athleticism
>Would bring in all the hate and press coverage if we sign him
>His negatives outweigh the positives therefore we won't sign him

All Leftists:
>DAS RACISSS

A logical person:
>Well, he knelt during the anthem disrespecting the flag and therefore our country
>he said he won't stand for a flag that represents a country that oppressed black people, citing the BLM movement
>The BLM movement has been responsible for many riots and the overall misrepresentation and demonization of the police force to portray them as heartless pigs who just want to kill black men, when in fact they are the only people in the US who put their life on the line by attempting to police gang infested poverty ridden areas, consisting mainly of blacks
>Therefore I disagree and don't like Colin Kaepernick

Leftists:
But why do you think those areas are only black, there has been systematic oppression to keep a brother down that still exists today

Logical person:
>I agree, blacks have been oppressed previously, but are not oppressed today
>Affirmative action
>Section 8 housing
>Public schools that if utilized lead to college scholarships and a better life
>Why did the Asians make it out of the ghettos but the blacks didn't
>Blacks are somewhat responsible for their current predicament and saying they are entirely innocent and it's all the white man's fault is illogical

Leftists:

>YOU RACIST SON OF A BITCH DONT EVER TALK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S SON EVER AGAIN

Too lazy to do it, just like me

We're not talking about concussions, Pierre

He helped beat the Steelers who had the best defense at the time.

/thread

Sporting events shouldn't have unrelated bullshit like the national anthem and halftime shows anyway.

Why are (((you))) so antagonistic to patriotism?

>misrepresentation and demonization of the police force
Sure, it's not the cops fault they're murdering people! Muh media demonization is just as much a spook as muh systemic racism if not more. If you don't want negative press for murdering people, don't murder people. It's not hard.
>inb4 Darren a gud boy he dindu nuffin

>the overall misrepresentation and demonization of the police force
He's entitled to his opinion even if it's wrong. Are you really going to argue that he is the only one in the NFL who holds questionable and potentially offensive opinions?

Why is patriotism even needed in NFL?
It's not like there are "foreign threats" in or out of the league

>0.2 shekels have been deposited into your el al airways skyinches card

You can have opinions. And people can have opinions about those opinions.

You also have to decide if you're going to pay money to a now mediocre player that has opinions that you think will damage your organization.

This is open and shut senpai.

No, but if he wants to keep his job where he makes millions of dollars by throwing a ball he should either keep his opinions to himself or inform the public of them in a less controversial way and not on his employers dime.

Mixon did absolutely nothing wrong. He defended himself.

That is patently false. I'm a liberal and I hate kapernick, would never go to his game

>>
>Mixon was wrong to use violence

Not really. And he still has a job.

Any other argument, "progressives"?

Fuck white people. Fuck the flag. Fuck the anthem. Fuck America. Fuck the police. Fuck the troops. Fuck the constitution. Fuck Drumpf. Fuck the NFL. Fuck its owners. I'm a black man fighting for equality. I won't stop until black people have exterminated whites from this nation.

>Hi I am not good enough to be a starter
>Hi I will bring massive media scrutiny and distractions with me
>Hi if you don't give me a chance to start or at least be 2nd string even if I don't deserve it people will call you a racist
>Hi I will drive away a portion of your conservative fans

Please explain why the fuck anyone WOULD sign him? The only reason would be if he was good enough to be a legit starter. Otherwise, it's safer to give a contract to Josh McCown.

nobody cares about canada, chang

>muh Kap

hahahahahahahahahhaha

even jay cutler hasnt been signed

No, he's the only reason he's still unemployed.

He's trying to make a change about a problem that's not going to be fixed for at least another life time, by doing stupid shit like kneeling during the national anthem on top of all the tumblr things he's doing in the media.

He's the only reason he's not signed to an NFL team, Ray Lewis told him to shut his fucking mouth and he needs to take that advice. Kaepernick isn't some elite level QB, he's okay at best, and makes himself a distraction. What NFL team wants to spend money on an okay QB who's going to bring negative attention to their brand?

Imagine fucking Jay Cutler doing something like what he's doing, do you think any NFL team would want to spend money on Jay Cutler in that situation?

He's not good enough to get away with his shenanigans, that's the entire reason he's not signed and probably won't ever be signed again.

>>inb4 Darren a gud boy he dindu nuffin

It's hard to be on the liberal side of police issues when almost every single "unarmed black man shot" story actually gave the police a very decent reason to act why they did. It wasn't until recently when your side got one or two actual decent cases, and by now it's pretty much died down anyway.

Jay Cutler is retrirartde

Only your first and last green text are realistic.

The second one definitely is. He would be like reverse-Tebow.

he also had no offers

For almost every team in the NFL, his backup QB level skill is not worth losing that (very wealthy) hardcore conservative 10% of your fanbase. However, I'm confused why Seattle hasn't taken him. A backup running threat behind Russell Wilson could be very nice, and that fanbase is already rabidly liberal. Him and Seattle seem like a match made in heaven to me.
Smokin' Jay is about to get a starter's contract from the Lolphins.
Neat. I have literally never seen this flag before.

Fuck white people. Fuck the flag. Fuck the anthem. Fuck America. Fuck the police. Fuck the troops. Fuck the constitution. Fuck Drumpf. Fuck the NFL. Fuck its owners. I'm a black man fighting for equality. I won't stop until black people have exterminated whites from this nation.

Owners tend to shy away from controversy and Kaep's situation is becoming increasingly political -- another thing owners try to avoid.

No one is going to sign him and people are going to have to accept that.

Literally what BLM has turned into

A sad attempt at reverse racism that involves the trashing of whites at any opportunity, and ludicrous attempts at trying to place Blacks into being untouchable figures in society.

There's no equality about it, BLM memers want Black people to sit at the top of the food chain without challenge, they don't actually want equality.

They prefer to throw their toys out the pram and hold violent protests and sit on twitter and tumblr and say bad things about other races instead of actually trying to create opportunities for their own race to escape the negative light that they themselves have had a large hand in casting them in.

Did you just wake up from your siesta?

i figured that part of being a patriot meant you recognize an american's right to protest silently without demanding he lose his job

but what do i know, i'm a disgusting leftist

Most of these are momentary mistakes. What Kaepernick has done is a continued campaign of anti-white racial hatred and a full season of on-the-field protests. The 49ers were paying this asshole millions, but he couldn't act professionally? Protest on your own time!

he is a dumb cunt that trolled by black twitter memes and is now a real unemployed niggah

Anyone remember this?

>he actually thought this was a good idea

How about this?

>He added that anyone who claimed he supported oppression was taking his comments out of context.

1. he's sub par garbage
2. he's a distracting, pompous little faggot

ben roethlisberger can get away with raping random women because he managed to win a couple of super bowls. tom brady can get away with abandoning his bastard because he won 5 super bowls. ezekiel elliot can get away with whatever they're trying to pin on him because he's a pro bowl starter/all pro starter in his rookie year.

THIS pompous little faggot CAN'T get away with his grandstanding little race hustling whiny bullshit because he FUCKING SUCKS.

What's going on here?

So he is an example of when keeping it real goes wrong?

kaepernick made the super bowl in his first first year starting as a qb

Kaepernick is the literal embodiment of those libcuck articles about how being white is racist

I thought he was an airhead
I still think he is

>""""people"""" on Sup Forums have the GALL to read this gem and think he's anything but based
Starting to wonder if this is really over muh distractions or if you're all just eternally asshurt houstoniggers

Honestly, I think he's holding out for too much money, he's probably an expensive pick up when he's only going to serve as a backup.

He could have played in Canada if it was about playing
Started too

>made the super bowl

he didn't WIN it, faggot. nobody gives a shit that he got carried to a SB, so take your little participation trophy argument and shove it up your ass, kid.

It's just right wing idiots getting offended over an act that harms nobody. He's peacefully protesting.

People chimp out and violently protest in the streets and right wing dumbasses always whine about how they would respect the protest more if it was peaceful. And then somebody peacefully protests and they still fucking whine.

And then they have the audacity to call liberals pussies, and claim that liberals are hyper sensitive. Like what the fuck, who honestly cares if he kneels?

And he is not a bad player. He had a 16-4 TD-INT ratio last season. Not amazing, but definitely attractive to teams looking for a solid 2nd stringer or a west coast 1st stringer. The fact that people get so butt hurt over him is pathetic. He carries no baggage at all. He said he won't kneel next year. He doesn't distract his teammates, because they mostly support him anyway. Most of the people I know in the armed forces don't care ether. It's just the fatass, meth smoking, sister banging hicks that care.

Owners are afraid to sign him because hicks are a large portion of the NFLs audience, and they don't want to lose revenue. That's what it comes down to.

He's not really anything spectacular and only put up above average numbers with a powerhouse team, and didn't even go all the way, yet he wants $10mil a year after having spent years out of the league on what will essentially amount to a tryout.

If he would put his ego in check, go for like $2-$4mil on a 1 or 2 year feeler contract, he'd probably be on a team. The fact he's a PR nightmare just adds fuel to the fire

Lol fucking lib cuck
Does Jamal bang ur girl?
Stupid faggot fucker
Based kek trump is god emperor and you can't do anything about it
I bet you watch CNN to, you fake news libcuck

Pls don't post here again

FINNA

Why would he go to the CFL for $90,000 when he could just live off his past earnings from the NFL and tweet full time about social justice?

all these racist white people lmao look at these pathetic racist comments left by pathetic white people Apes this should show you that there is something genetically wrong with you you're not normal you're not even human animal we never should have made you that was our mistake Frankenstein the monster we created albino DNA recessive genes abnormal mutation of cells and there you have the albino the ape from the caucus mountains sad but true

You're understanding it wrong. Going to a football game and being overtly disrespectful to make a statement during the national anthem is equivalent to going to a church and yelling over the priest during mass. If you look at this issue from the perspective of american civil religion, it makes a lot more sense.

Lol salty libtards detected Kek will always win PRAISE KEK
mad that trump has bootyblastsd the KEKED dnc Or that Hillary lost x~D
Kek will NEVER LOSE trump will be god emperor forever
If digits repeat , KEK reigns supreme

Same thing as Tebow. The media circus that comes with him outweighs his talent.

male friend of woman: you're a fucking nigger
Mixon: fuck off faggot
Woman: (pushes mixon)
Woman: (slaps mixon)
Mixon: (justifiably strikes woman because he feared for his life)

nigger

>mfw