is he /our guy/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qse8LJmPV8
youtube.com/watch?v=Zjdvk5gyhb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

No. Pretty sure he has slight autism

Just like us :^)

I have no idea who that is, so I'm just gonna tell you all to go back to >reddit

post his batman autism

youtube.com/watch?v=8qse8LJmPV8

Even better, post his drive autism.

>ZOD
>NECK
>GREATEST DETECTIVE

does he have a real medical problem with his teeth or what?

NO! Chris 'Tell that to Zod's Snapped Neck' Stuckman is incapable of properly analysing film.

Garbage content you need only look at his thumbnails to see it

Posting best meme response video

youtube.com/watch?v=Zjdvk5gyhb4

>tfw your fan fiction gets received so badly it sinks you into a deep depression and makes you visible sick

>stupid reaction faces slapped over the movie poster
this shit is a plague

TWENTY MINUTES

His teeth are fucked up too this isn't photoshopped

His reviews suffer from grade inflation, big time. He hands out A's to retarded capeshit movies regularly.

Anyone notice how different of a person he is in his reviews compared to when he's in LA doing stuff like the Schmoes podcast or Movie fights?

I feel like he's probably on the spectrum or just has extremely poor social skills.

Of course he does. Critics are realizing they have nothing to lose and everything to gain by keeping this cape train going as long as possible

He's be a lot tolerable if he didn't act like some film genius, you'd think seeing as how he's a critics, he would have a more refined taste

he is wearing braces.
also appearances don't matter
His taste is basic and kind of shit

Never watched his videos before. Had to check it out for the teeth. They look awful because he has braces on. I'm sure they'll look better once they're off.

Though I'm surprised he didn't just go for invisalign. I wouldn't want to do braces as an adult.

Appearances do matter when you force them on your audience while being generally unpleasant to look at

He just looks kind of plain, I don't know what the big deal is.

he's a depressing combination of stupid + autistic. which is a waste of a decent face, he could actually be a successful normie if he wanted to.

I like him

He likes movies so he is not tvs guy