France or Germany?

Which country is the most trouble, which country will be the better one in 20 years time.

My observation is that the French themselves love France far more than the Germans love Germany and the perception seems to be that Germans want to undermine their country as much as possible but visiting the two paints a dramatically different picture.

France

> Cities are very diverse, every French city I've visited has been diverse
> Very dirty/poorly maintained public areas

Germany

>Cities are very German feeling, notable Turkish presence in some areas but it doesn't feel as "ghetto'd" as France
> Clean and well maintained

So my view is that Germany will probably get through the next few decades and will likely eat up the rest of continent, which could just be a good thing. France seems a bit fucked though, like its REALLY bad over there.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardinal_Richelieu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah send help and shit, we are completely dead, finally a brit posting on a contonese pedophile painting website noticed it

I'll try to find a job in Germany and move there after I graduate

Pls don't. It's better for both of us

>Which country is the most trouble

The UK.

stay safe and don't get hit by acid, user.

O-okay but why ?

Because the last thing this country needs is another person that comes here just to complain how much it sucks 24/7
Your kind also wouldn't want germans in their territory either.

France has more foreign support, but Germany has more potential. France is the most popular guy in school, whereas Germany is the hard working nerd who just want to get good grades.

Fuck wh*tes.

Germany is also the guy who shoots up the school every now and then because of bullying

Why would I move to a country by my own choice and then complain about it ?
And no I wouldn't mind Germans in my "territory" wtf are you on about

Anyways if I don't feel accepted in a foreign country, I'll simply leave

Are you not, most of your countryman thin you are a lost cause.

>Which country is the most trouble, which country will be the better one in 20 years time.
The UK, and not the UK

Come to berlin and mug tourist like all the other arabs do

((You)) were always our main rival. You are big and cultured but different to Germany. You fucked us and the Catholics in the 30 years war. One of the biggest acts of treason in history was commited by en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardinal_Richelieu
The Napoleonic wars, the peak of french anti-german imperialism
Enemies in both world wars
Post-War fake friendliness

But we have bigger problems, as long as you are a non mongrel european and serve the interest of our nation you are welcome to assimilate to our culture. But no one hinders you anyway sooo..

Well 7/10 people who come here like to complain how much better their own cunt is in any way possible and then write in small blogs on the internet how fucking horrible this country and it's people are. Also don't get why foreigners expect us to take their guest workers with a kissing hand while our people are generally despised in their own.
It's really annoying t bh but I guess I'm just a bit overloaded at the moment .
Of course you can come here if really you want. I mean you seem enthusiastic and you are educated

underrated

That's not a good thing tho

I like the theory that the historic main drive for destruction/war/change/evolution is beta frustration

Germany and france should just leave euro and let the other country die. And also make a great alliance with brit

>The /fug/ alliance will never be a thing due to arrogance and butthurt

Britain,Germany,Scandinavia,Benelux etc + former colonies (USA included) would be great
a closely-related "Pan-Germanic" union to dominate the rest.

I think the turn back point will be France, they can´t stand this situation forever, natives are falling, i'm not saying it doens´t happen in other countries, also in mine. But in France the multicultural problem is too big, and regain of euro identity is much needed.

You and Germany are dead in 50 years

As for us we will still be here, although we will lost a lot of land and it will require a reconquest

Salute your muslim mayor for me btw

I really don't know how this countries with a percentage of muslims of around 5% will be like in the future but if they can get that percentage in a decade or to now think about 2050

>denmark is the hat
well meme'd sir

They taking the chimp to see doc Bettynho...
Portugal is next in line desu.

I think us Brits should colonise the French countryside

ooga booga lock up your daughters Pierre