Red Letter Media or Your Movie Sucks

Red Letter Media or Your Movie Sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NsBPZwmHECU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If it was a life or death situation, rlm; if it didn't matter, neither

I like Your movie Sucks more for his suggestions on good movies that he usually says off hand but he just doesn't put out enough comprehensive movie reviews

and when he does its for some shit movie

Definitely YMS if we talking about sex with innocent animals

I've known 2 gay furries, 1 personally and YMS
one has a successful youtube channel
the other is going to MIT for computer science

maybe there's something there

death

RLM:
-Comfy
-Puts out lengthy videos on a regular basis
-Whole team of great guys
-Rich (yeah he's a meme, but he's a good meme)

YMS:
-Puts on droning voice to sound "snarky"
-Puts out 2 minutes of content per decade
-Longhair
-Furry

Gee idk

I enjoy both.

Don't forget that RLM are nerds and don't consider themselves in the "average audience" but they aren't pretentious. YMS is a movie snob who thinks his taste and opinions are better than everyone elses. ALSO his style is so clearly inspired by the Plinkett reviews. There's no argument for YMS being better than RLM.

>YMS flander more about the fact he is a furry and has a thing for Disney's Gargoyles
>RLM has that obnoxious Evans' laugh

At least RLM has more content

>Evan's laugh
you love it or you hate it

>Evans' laugh

Yeah RLM are the James Rolfe of film. Aware that their taste is not in line with the majority, but also aware aware that their taste is not "refined" by the common definition.
They like stuff that many would call trash, but they can justify their enthusiasm for it a lot better than most people.

imo theyve watched way too many bad films and that's what they know best

YMS watches mostly awesome movies so he knows quality but produces little content, and what he does make is meh

Your Dog Dick Sucks

>when adam gives your pet dog this look

They're good for different things. You're never gonna get an actual analysis video from RLM but they provide good regular content with entertaining commentary. YMS doesn't have quite the quality to justify the 2 videos a year he does.

YMS reviews are good and I like his reccomendations because he is comprehensive without giving away the whole movie but all his other content is pure shit

On the other hand almost everything RLM makes is entertaining if you are a fan of their style. Even their worst part (wizard) isn't that bad, you just roll your eyes and move on

The only thing I know about YMS is that he is a furry who doesn't watch old movies, yet his favourites are still super pretentious

>a cast of diverse reviewers with differing opinions and great bants vs some emo faggot in a shower

Not that I've ever watched the other guy, I have to go with RLM

MY LIL NIGGAS THEY BE REPPIN YMS

youtube.com/watch?v=NsBPZwmHECU

for some reason YMS has more subs than RLM but personally, I watch YMS for real recommendations while I watch RLM for entertainment