This depressing piece of shit with 0 decent actors is a "classic feel good movie" in the USA, kek

this depressing piece of shit with 0 decent actors is a "classic feel good movie" in the USA, kek

(You)

>Jimmy Stewart
>not a good actor

I'm not even a "classics" kinda guy but you need to get fucked.

I don't care how old the movie is, he can't act for shit, it's fucking embarrassing to call this a classic movie

the only thing that's embarrassing is your opinion

It's basically a meme movie.
It's shit but it aired a lot so everyone in the U.S. has nostalgia for it.
Also, "classic" isn't a synonym for good.
Plan 9 from Outer Space is a classic as well.

There is a happy ending

>the "people only like it because nostalgia" argument
I never saw it until I was in my 20s and loved it, it's a great films, pure and simple

Why do you think he can't act?

Is it because he somewhat theatrical?

after 2 hours of dreary shit, what the fucking fuck

when you overact as all fuck, you can't fucking act, it's quite simple

>Plan 9 from Outer Space is a classic as well.
That's a cult classic. "Classics" are good famous movies that stand the test of time.

You obviously haven't watched many older movies, acting styles were different back then. You only think it's bad acting because it isn't what you're used to

Being more naturalistic isn't synonymous with being a better actor

"classic" is synonymous with "meme"

I actually like theatrical acting so I enjoy his performance.

Though you have to remember his character life was kind of hell so I think his reaction to things make sense even if it he was kind melodramatic in some parts of the movie.

yeah this is the last "classic" I'll have watched, the last one was Taxi Driver, I'm done with the memes, all these old movies are just shit.

yeah that lovely family and a business people came to save for him without having to do anything sure is fucking hell isn't it, wow I can relate so hard

OP is one of the biggest contrarian faggots I've ever seen.

Everybody loves this movie, including the OP. Please stop feeding him (You)s.

>without him having to do anything
yeah he only saved the entire fucking town from a greedy asshole, sacrificing his entire future in the process

what a lazy piece of shit

You would be better suited for movies like Bad Santa

>"classic feel good movie"
Who the hell calls this a "feel good" movie. It's life affirming, but I don't think "feel good" would be an appropriate way to describe it.

assumption is the mother of all fuckups

I meant after he found out to save his company himself, he did nothing, he was going to kill himself, and didn't need to because everyone came to save him, what the fuck is the point of this stupid fucking movie

>taxi driver was shit
you're a fucking pleb with shit taste, gtfo

>I meant after he found out to save his company himself, he did nothing, he was going to kill himself, and didn't need to because everyone came to save him, what the fuck is the point of this stupid fucking movie

Wait, what exactly do you mean by this? I seriously don't get what you're trying to say.

Good movie but not in the same rerun class as a christmas story or jingle all the way.

Please tell us how you watch Die Hard every xmas eve while telling your liver spotted grandma that it's actually an xmas movie lel

Solid bait OP

I can tell you've really put thought into this character you're playing

It bombed so hard when it came out it went into public domain and the lead wanted to off himself then it was shown a shit ton on tv because people didn't have to pay rights

he had given up his life for that town and thought his only reward for it would be prison

everyone came to save him because without him they'd all be living in slums eating garbage for breakfast

And just so you know, the point of the movie is help your fellow man and your local community, that this should supersede ones personal desires and ambitions. One might even say that message embodies the "spirit of Christmas"

taxi driver & jingle all the way are shit, not even gonna look up christmas story, probably another shit "classic"

Home Alone actually, and my grandma can go fuck herself

you're shit at telling shit

a comfort for my 2 wasted hours

maybe they could have used those 2 hours to convey that message in a more entertaining way