How to solve the gun death problem?

Gun violence has dramatically increased in the US in the last years
Why?
The population of violent people in the US is increasing
>through immigration of violent people (Mexico, Muslims)
>through the disintegration of the family, blacks and low class whites are driven into gangs and violence
>racial and religious motivated violence

How can gun violence be reduced?
>strict gun control and increased policing (preventive police custody for high risk people before potential violent events, like Europes football hooligans policing)
or
>reduction of violent people through deportation, harsher prison sentences for low violent crimes, elimination of gangs through police raids

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/blogs/social-mobility-memos/posts/2015/12/15-guns-race-different-worlds-reeves
nytimes.com/2015/10/09/upshot/gun-deaths-are-mostly-suicides.html
i.4cdn.org/pol/1466085887071.jpged
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How can gun violence be reduced?

Don't sell guns to inferior races.

Don't allow radical ragheads into your country, also don't allow mentally ill rétards to buy guns

>counting suicides

We should outlaw dying unless you have the proper paperwork.

>gun deaths

How many times do we need to explain that this a useless metric?

>>reduction of violent people through deportation, harsher prison sentences for low violent crimes, elimination of gangs through police raids
this one

it won't happen though. this is precisely why they are flooding in the spics. it's for political power

>0.027% of the United States is killed each year by Guns
Oh noooooo the horror of this epidemic

Fuck off. More people are killed by the flue, cars and knives. Don't forget most of those shootings are suicides.

Please take the urban black US population to Germany. Please.

brookings.edu/blogs/social-mobility-memos/posts/2015/12/15-guns-race-different-worlds-reeves

This

If I die by a rock to the head or a knife to the gut or a shotgun to the dome it makes no difference to me

I'm dead

>problem

>gun deaths
>not murders
wew

>Gun violence has dramatically increased in the US in the last years

Couldn't possibly be thanks to changing definitions to fit a bias, right?

He means it's useless because it also means suicides, cops shooting criminals and people defending themselves.

You can twist statistics in so many different ways it's unbelievable.

Gun deaths can be murder, can also be suicides.

Fucking kikes.

no it hasn't

I meant both, actually.

>gun deaths
>four cherry-picked countries, one of them not even a whole country

>have better means of recuperating the mentally ill or drug addicted criminals, as seen in Miami
>Don't allow people on the no fly list to own guns
>Have mandatory waiting times for purchasing guns
>Have the process of owning a gun br more akin to getting a drivers lisence

>gun deaths

besides nigger infested shit holes like Chicago and Baltimore overall crime and violence is actually down

Bring back jobs so people don't have to kill eachother over quarters and gang territory.
Making marijuana legal also.

>gun death problem
you mean gun suicide problem?

This

It has been going down

Jews and their lies, they never end

nytimes.com/2015/10/09/upshot/gun-deaths-are-mostly-suicides.html

Sure

No

No

No

encourage people to commit suicide without guns, and don't classify gang members as humans/citizens.

violence in the US is increasing. Rapes, attacks of any kind, gun shootings
and you don't care?

maybe you start caring when you realize that girl you like doesn't want to go out with you, because she is afraid you might be one of those awkward loners that might snap one day. People are afraid and that is preventing you from getting a gf.

They arent increasing you lying kike

Dead is dead. No matter how you phrase it, or what you say killed the person, the son of a bitch still isn't crawling out of bed in the morning. Also, without suicides that number drops to like 10 per 100000. Still highest, but understandable when you look at the demographics.

no it hasn't

Maybe start caring about your own rapes first dude.

Do you realize how retarded waiting periods are? Or are you just as stupid as my fellow Californians?

I dont think gun deaths are the problem.

Its all because of shitty parenting, the root cause of the problem is unstable people raised by unstable parents

We need to bring eugenics back and it should be illegal to get pregnant without receiving a permit first.

Look at this pic and try to figure out the big difference between the two nations. It's the people of course.

I don't care what people put in their body, but when they are aggressive and violent I do care.

>Have the process of owning a gun br more akin to getting a drivers lisence

So if I'm shooting on my own land I don't even need to fill out a 4473. Neato.

>response to "deaths" not "murders"
>gun shootings

mandatory military training for all civilians

>violence in the US is increasing. Rapes, attacks of any kind, gun shootings

except it isnt

look up fbi crime stats

>Gun death
Irrelevant statistics that's confused way too many time
It's on constant decline for the last 3 decades or so and is getting more and more secluded in shit hole ghettos
>How can gun violence be reduced?
Ban niggers

qft. Fuck off OP with your devide and conquer shit.

Not being a dick here, but wait and see how your numbers hold up in europe with all the brownies coming in. I predict a huge spike followed by a government coverup

This

I think people need to stop and use their god damn heads for a second. The only reason you need a license to drive is to use public roads.

like I said in the top post reducing violent people is one option.
Just how to get this through is the next question.

>Implying I'm a beta bitch boy like you who makes decisions based on emotion and a desire for female approval instead of reason and logic.

And gun crime and overall crime rates have been steadily declining for over 3 decades. The only places with worrisome amounts of crime are border areas and inner city ghettos.

sorry, you can't do any of that

not legally

>but when they are aggressive and violent I do care.

then look at the 8,000 firearm homicide deaths and call them a problem instead of people putting a bullet into their own head

Gun violence and homicide is down, regardless of the successful media narrative tricking people otherwise.

Gun violence is dropping without gun control. Explain why we need gun control. It's dropping at the same rate as Australia's gun violence dropped, except Australia banned and confiscated hundreds of thousands of guns.

breed people who are immune to guns

>REQUIRES
This picture is retarded.

Brown people

>counting minorities and suicides

Only violent revolution will bring back eugenics but this will happen anyway. It's gone to far, the left and the right are too polarized to reach an agreement.

War

melanin test

There is no problem shillbot

Obviously its american pro gun propaganda. I know that Switzerland does not require you to have a gun as two of my cousins are Swiss.

Take the compliment though, Switzerland is basically the best country in the world and all European countries should just parrot your policies.

0.14% change to be killed by a gun in America.
if you are worried about that then you need to make some changes in your life, like moving out of the ghetto or stop selling drugs.

Germany has done everything to police violent situation and reduce the outcome of violent situations
If that is not enough Germany will start to decrease the number of potential violent people
I am confident that law and order will remain in Germany
but thanks for your concern

send all blacks to Africa

If they don't want to be oppressed by our systematic racism, let them get eaten by lions and starve in their homeland.

>If that is not enough Germany will start to decrease the number of potential violent people

It's estimated that 20 million refugees just flooded or are about to flood into Germany alone. Merkel just mass-imported extremely violent people and gave them social welfare benefits.

Stop commenting on Liberal shill posts... seriously... Stop.

You mean the globalists and the rational citizens.

I feel the heat of the future and it already burns.

>counting suicides
They should only be partly counti.4cdn.org/pol/1466085887071.jpged because a lot of people would have killed themselves.

Either way, guns don't cause suicides.

And if it's self-defence it shouldn't count either.

And violence is on the decline in the US
Media coverage is an useless metric too, media just tries to make money and force political agendas.

Our gun crime levels go down dramatically if we take black people out of the equation- clearly we must abolish the 14th amendment.

Germany is headed for war, chief. Unfortunately for Germans, you allowed your government to strip you of the necessary equipment to fight it.

No.

>how to solve gun violence

Get rid of the niggers.

I've never understood why we don't have a licensure process that includes proctor testing like we do with driver's licenses.

Seems that way you'd at least weed out the absolute moron types who end up shooting themselves in the face when their gun in their bag discharges on them

Because that infringes on the right of the people to keep and bear arms.

Does it seem strange to anyone else that they measure the gun deaths, and not the murder rate?

Like, if you're going to kill someone, you're not going to let NOT having a gun stop you. You're just going to pick up a knife, or fucking rat poison or some shit.

Maybe, but to me the social contract requires we don't knowingly supply the mentally and responsibility deficient with easy-to-use deadly weapons simply on principle. More of a "spirit of the law" issue to me, especially when you consider the portion about a well-regulated militia.

Read the stucky.
relative privation fallacy, the post

you dumb fucking nigger

I don't see the problem.

>If you consider the part that is irrelevant to the right of the people I think it's perfectly acceptable to require a person prove their innocence to be able to exercise their rights instead of the government needing to prove guilt or incompetence

So what you're saying is, you don't think the Constitution should be followed due to a nebulous idea of a "social contract"?