User's have been posting and meming in the four corners of the internet for many hundreds of years...

user's have been posting and meming in the four corners of the internet for many hundreds of years. Quite content to ignore and be ignored by the world of the real people —the real world being, after all, full of gf's and chads beyond count. Anons must seem of little importance, being neither renowned as great warriors, nor counted among the very wise.

In fact, it has been remarked by some that the Anons' only real passion is for fapping.

A rather unfair observation, as we have also developed a keen interest in the watching of tv, and the playing of vidya. But where our hearts truly lie is in peace and quiet, and good shitposting threads. For all Anons share a love of memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pGaz_qN0cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

'It's a pity the janitor didn't ban baneposting when he had the chance!'

'Pity? It was pity that stayed the janitors hand. Not all memes that die deserve death. Some memes that are dead deserve life. Can you give it to them Frodo? Do not be so eager to hand out bans and punishment. My heart tells me baneposting will have a part to play in all of this before the end, for good or for evil. The pity of the janitor may rule the fate of many'

wew lads i missed this meme

he was a good friend

>Its another comfy LOTR thread

ruined by a frog poster

looks like memes back on the menu boys

'Simbelmeme. Long has it grown on the tombs of my forbears. Now it shall cover the grave of my wifes son'

>I come back to you now at Theturnof Thetide.

Where was Theturnof Thetide again? Fucking Hackson.

Had a good kek, thanks user.

>Gandalf. The enemy is moving. The Jews forces are massing in the east, their eye is fixed on Germany. And the EU you say has betrayed us...our list of allies grows thin...

>Their treachery runs deeper than you know. The foul craft jew has crossed browns with black men, he's breeding an army of shitskins. An army that can move in sunlight, and cover fake news on Facebook and Tumblr.

>This evil cannot be concealed by the power of Sup Forums alone, we do not have the strength to fight both Tumblr and Facebook!...Gandalf...the browns cannot stay here.

>Aragorn: Gentlemen, we do not stop 'til nightfall.
>Pippin: What about memes?
>Aragorn: You've already had it.
>Pippin: We've had one, yes. What about second memes?
>[Aragorn turns and walks away]
>Merry: I don't think he knows about second memes, Pip.
>Pippin: What about CIA? Bane? musketta man? the fire rises? He knows about them, doesn't he?
>Merry: I wouldn't count on it.

>Gandalf: They are one; CIA and the big guy. Frodo, they must never find it.
>Frodo: [gets up to hide the meme] All right. We'll put it away. We'll keep it hidden, we'll never speak of it again. No one knows it's posted here, do they?
>[Gandalf doesn't answer]
>Frodo: Do they, Gandalf?

>GANDALF: Confound it all, user. Have you been shitposting?
>user: I ain't been posting no shits sir, honest. I was just lurking in the thread there, if you'll follow me
>GANDALF: A little late for memeing, don't you think?
>user: I heard hotheads
>GANDALF: What did you hear? Speak.
>user: N-nothing important. That is, I heard a good deal about memes, and a big guy, and something about the CIA. Please, Mr. Gandalf, don't hurt me. Don't turn me into...a normie.

>Baneposting! One small comment is enough to fill the content of a full thread.
>How many did you post?
>Four

>Is it meme?
> IS IT MEME?!?!?

Last line ruins it.

>My dear user, Baneposters really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month, and yet after a hundred threads they can still surprise you.

embarrassing/10. you should be feeling that creeping sensation up your spine and into your chest right about now.

> This is my first command to you. How did you escape, and my wife's son did not, so big a guy as he was?

He got changed last minute like killing Saruman and having Sauron face Aragorn
Hopefully we get a Middle Earth Extended Collectors blu ray Edition II™ and see what happened to him

>What do you see? Can you see anything?
>Nothing...there's nothing. Wait! There are markings. It's some form of meme, I can't read it.
>There are few who can. The language is that of Sup Forums which I will not utter here.
>Sup Forums?
>In the common tongue it reads "If I pull that off will you die? It will be extremely painful. You're a big guy. For you."

>Surely he knows about Rami?

kek

Nice

Fucking dead.

>It's a dangerous business, starting your own thread. You make the first post and unless you keep on topic, there's no telling what memes you might get swept off to

>What's this? A baneposter caught off his board?

My dear memes.
My dear CIA's and Big Guys, Pavels and Maskettas, Smee and Maimans, Sers and Juan Ovu's.

LOOKS LIKE MEMES ARE BACK ON THE MENU

>Denethor: Can you meme, Master user?
>Pippin: Well... yes. At least, well enough for my own people. But we have no memes for big guys and... cucking times.
>Denethor: And why should your memes be unfit for my hall? Come, meme me a meme.

>Mr. user how nice to see you. Welcome, welcome. Are all these memes yours?
>Yeah
>Good gracious, you have been productive

>Look, Frodo
>keyboard-cath. Long have I desired to look upon the memes of old

top kek

>The shitposters are strong, my lord. Their memes go deep.
>Ban them all down.

>You wish now that our places had been exchanged, that baneposting had died and orcposting had lives
>Yes, I wish that

>Sup Forums, the enemy is moving. Reddit's memes are massing in the East; their antenna is fixed on Sup Forums. And Sup Forums, you tell me, has betrayed us. Our list of allies grows thin.

THAT'S "BIG GUYS 4 U"

>No thank you. We don't want anymore what did he mean by this, feet posters, or star wars threads.
>And what about very big guys?

It still hurts in meme format

I raise you one (1) orcpost

>And they call it a meme, A MEME

>Do you know how the Baneposters first came into being? They were anons once, taken by the janitors, banned and warned. A ruined and memetic form of life.

It's true you don't see many femanons. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for anons.

>Do you know how the memes first came into being? They were movie quotes once, taken by the dark posters, analyzed and scrutinized. A ruined and terrible form of dialogue. Now...perfected. My fighting memes. Whom do you serve?
>Shitposters!

>Can you meme, Master Hobbit?

>Ah yes it's the Anons that go memeing... With little hairy femanons!

kek'd

>Baneposting. You fear to go into those threads. The anons delved too greedily and too deep. You know what they awoke in the darkness of the knight that rises...a big guy for you

>Well...yes... Well enough for my own people

>I can't read it, It's some kind of shitpost

>user suspects something.
>Of course he does, he's a baneposter, not some hothead from Reddit

>Pippin: Is there any chance Gandalf, for Trump and Pence?
>Gandalf: There never was much hope. Just a fools hope. Our enemy is ready. Her full strength is gathered. Not only women, but men as well, legions of cucks from california, mercenaries from the south, all will answer Hillary's call. This will be the end of the West as we know it.
>Pippin: But we have Sup Forums that's got to count for something
>...
>Pippin: Gandalf?
>Gandalf: Hillary has yet to reveal her deadliest servant. The one that will lead the liberal army in battle. The one they say no living white male can kill.

The flight plan I just filed with the Valar lists me, my memes, Shadowfax here but none of you!

>Soon Master user, you will enjoy the fabled hospitality of Sup Forums. Big Guys, for you, ripe memes off the bone.

> Well, what can I tell you? Life in the wide world goes on much as it has these past age, full of its own comings and goings, scarcely aware of the existence of baneposting... for which I am very thankful.

>take any sentence from LOTR trilogy and replace a verb or subject with the word meme
>it's meme gold every time

>There is a fell post in the thread
>IT'S SHITPOSTERS! They're trying to bring down the thread! Op, we must call the janitors!
>No!

>Who is he? The man you sing of?
>'Tis the song of the mercenary. The man who had a lot of loyalty for a hired gun, a mortal
>What happened to him?
>He didn't fly so good.

underrated

>I miss the memes. I spent all my life pretending I was off somewhere else. Off with you, on one of your threads. But my own thread turned out to be quite different. I'm not like you, user.

This is why I still come to this shithole, I love you Sup Forums

>We cannot get out. We cannot get out. They have taken this thread and Second page. CIA and Bane fell there bravely while the rest retr [...] The Chamber of Sup Forums. We still ho[...]g ... but hope u[...]n[...]ÓP’s party went five days ago but today only four ban evaded. The memes are up to the wall at West-gate. The Janitor in the Water took ÓP--we cannot get out. The end comes soon. We hear shitposts, shitposts in the deep."

>What's that?
>This my friend, is a meme
>They come in memes? I'm getting one.

>Always remember, user, the meme is trying to get back to the thread. It wants to be posted

You cannot post!
I am a servant of the Rising Fire, wielder of the Flightplan of CIA. Pulling the mask off will not avail you, hothead.

>A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he memes to

>eh, what's shitpost, precious?
>Shit-post-ing
>meme 'em, spam 'em, stick 'em in Sup Forums

>It reads: The door of Bane, the masketta man. You're a big guy, for you
>What d'you suppose that means?
>Oh, its quite simple. Bane is a big guy for CIA, and the fire rises

>I've though of an ending for my book..."And he memed happily ever after..to the end of his thread."

>>user: I heard hotheads
my sides

fucking lost it

>I once knew every meme in all the threads of baneposting...feet...and cuck
>What are you going to post then?
>Pictures of Blacked saying what is her next for her career, user! And if that does not derail the thread, and I am allowed a little peace from foolish questions, I will try to find the opening meme.

Kek!

>user, do you know baneposting?
>Baneposting?
>He's a big guy
>He's a big guy, aye, for you
>It may help to keep bumping the thread, hurry

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=_pGaz_qN0cw

thanks you fucks now I haw to watch it again

>Good thread, sweet Op of the golden board
>Oi, mind who you're sweet posting
>Don't worry user, Op knows a redditor when he sees one
>...he does?

>Oh, it's useless.

>...it's a riddle! "Speak 'Bane' and enter." What's the meme word for "Bane"?
>..."Big Guy"

>user my friend, this will be a thread to remember

>NOBODY SAGES A DWARF

>NOW FOR WRATH, NOW FOR RUIN, AND THE BIG GUY

oh man that's funny

best one so far

>not for you
ruined

Best thread in months

Threads like this are why I still go on Sup Forums

no janitor can be so filled with hatred to kill one of those comfy threads

breh

>What are we holding on to, user?
>That there are some good posts in this thread Mr. user, and they are worth bumping for

>LOOK LIKE MEATS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!
>Right, you, big boy, c'mere.
>YES CHEF RAMSUAG
>Just LOOOOK at that meat you GOBLIN. It's fucking RAW!
>CHEF ALL ORC MEAT IS SERVED RAW, IT IS OUR PEOPLE'S TRADITION
>Wow. Now you really are taking the piss. FUCK RIGHT OFF - I'M ABOUT TO SHUT THIS MARCH DOWN! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL SOMEBODY
>YES CHEF, SORRY CHEF
>Unbelievable. Lord of the Rings, yeah? More like Lord of the Ringworm.

reddit

kek

>And some threads that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half years, Orcposting passed out of all knowledge.

>the hour grows late, and Gandalf the Grey posts in the thread, seeking Sup Forums's approval, for that is why you have posted, is it not?