VOTE LEAVE HAS SUSPENDING CAMPAIGNING. BRITAIN IS FINISHED. PUSH F TO PAY RESPECTS

REST IN PEACE BRITAIN.

THE ETERNAL ANGLO IS OVER.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UKLabourIN/status/743439133050306560
twitter.com/StrongerIn/status/743439773998661638
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/16/eu-referendum-george-osborne-accused-of-ludicrous-scaremongering/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/jo-cox-shooting-man-who-shot-labour-mp-shouted-britain-first-says-eyewitness-a7085656.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/jo-cox-shot-live-latest-news-updates-birstall-shooting-stabbing-labour-mp-west-yorkshire-a7085561.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off

JUST AS
KEIKAKU'D

>tweets
>a valid source
Nah

Britian yes

FUG
FUG
FUG
FUG
I WAS JUS HOPING THAT THE HOLY CALIPHATE OF BONGLADESH WOULD ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR THE WORLD

We're done for, lads. We're done...

HOW FUCKING CONVENIENT

Remain campaigns suspended as well (at least momentarily):
twitter.com/UKLabourIN/status/743439133050306560
twitter.com/StrongerIn/status/743439773998661638

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

THE JEWS GOT TO YOU FAGS HOW DOES IT FEEL

NOW YOU KNOW HOW AMERICA CONSTANTLY FEELS GETTING JEWED FROM ABOVE

>Boris John suspends campaigning FOR THE DAY in light of recent shooting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/16/eu-referendum-george-osborne-accused-of-ludicrous-scaremongering/

staged

sorry Britain

F, brexit is kill, jews officially won

Calm down guys

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

Finally
>Remain 4 Romania !!!!

That's what I'm saying, not shit they're taking a break from the campaign amidst an MP getting shot.

JUST A COHENCIDENCE, GOY!

Well, I tried, didn't I? Goddamnit, at least I did that.

Hope the world remembers us when we're gone. Press F.

>shooting
>uk
how many got shot/died and where did the gun come from?

Now you can gib us more monej! Nah, jk, it's not over. You can still win, use it in your campaign, make her martyr.

lol, you wont have to take your gypsies back.

it was a makeshift gun apparently. Zip gun

i wonder who orchestrated this shit.

they can never let democracy win even once. SO SAD.

Leave and remain have both suspended for the day

And here I was angry and was gonna erase britian from our holy cuck-list before the voting was even over

Im proud you did this decision Britian
I will place you in 1st place for your cuckness

>BRITIAN FIRST

Britian first indeed
Everytime we are spreading our buttcheeks you will always be first and number 1 to take it in the ass.

F

rip m8s

If Leave are the bigger guy in this they will still win. If Remain tries anything they need to paint them as scum trying to exploit a tragedy.

All of you grow the fuck up saying 'its over'. Leave voters are passionate for a reason. Do you think this would stop people from voting for what they believe in?
'A women was shot. Oh damn better vote remain now!'

If they do pin this on Leave, this will only backfire and favour leave because it will create controversy and suspicion around the remain campaign.

Nothing is over

>stop campaigning in an ideological battle for a legal declaration out of respect for a crime committed against one of the parties
I'll never understand British politics. What, were these people only supporting the option as a matter of convenience? Was it just an outing for them? How the fuck can you cancel an issues campaign?

You thought about calming down guys? BOTH campaigns are being suspened, FOR THE DAY apparently, because some fucking cuck had to shoot a vote remain MP in the face, and that's the first time in a VERY long time that's happened. Now i'm not here to state my opinion on the whole EU circus going on right now (I certainly sympathise with the brexiters as a britfag but both sides have thier merits Sup Forums, I know sue me.) But this isn't all happening for no reason. MPs just don't want to get shot in broad daylight.
>inb4 ITWUUSSSSSTAAYYYGEDYEWGUISE!!111one!

There is no way you'll ever be toppled in the cuck Olympics Sven and if you ever are, you better set your sights on Germanistan.

>tfw they dont even give a fuck about human lives.

the only thing that matters is staying in power.

>Reports the attacker shouted Britain First as he shot her

oh my fucking god lads.

Oh my fucking god.

We have been winning in every poll.

And now this FUCKING MORON

IF THIS IS TRUE WE'RE FUCKING DONE

YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT SHOOTING A RANDOM MP FOR NO FUCKING REASON YOU FUCKING IDIOT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BRITPOL I'M FUCKING SCARED WE ARE GOING TO BE FUCKING DONE IF THIS IS TRUE FUCK FUCK FUCKING CUNTING WANKER

Damn...I had a dream last night about this. But in my dream 80% of people voted to leave and it was a success, lads.

It was by a white guy screaming "Britain First"
This is almost too perfect desu, I am not a conspiracy theory but god damn, if remain wins, it will be because of this

You had 1 job

Is this real life? This is the most spectacular failure yet in 2016.

False flag

Good, EU is for the greater good

yep, it makes no fucking sense to kill her now? he could have killed her after the referendum if he cared about UK.

100% false flag

EU doesnt want to risk the UK shekel inflow and refugee absorbtion.

The fact that these retards keep getting away with false flag attacks is awful.

False flag

Exactly my first thought. This makes literally no sense at all, completely fucking moronic, and plus he had all the time in the world to kill her - how could he have fucking failed? Jesus Christ, we've not had an attempted assasination on an MP apart from Thatcher ever, and only one was murdered back in the 1800s. Fucking

Fuck. Was it him? Fucking Rothschild came out for Remain the other day. We did it, brit/pol/. We summoned the master jew, and he immediately obliterated us.

pack it in. Might as well not even show up to vote. It is over. All polls are now meaningless. A woman MP shot is worth 35 points.

>for no reason

>one person shot

Come on britbongs, you can do better than that

Between the false flags and the poll rigging, the UK will never leave.

>We Tau now

wait a minute this is really happening?!

>not bothering to mention that Vote Remain have suspended their campaign too

>Brits thought they would be able to control their own country again
Ha! Top fucking kek

What does it mean?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/jo-cox-shooting-man-who-shot-labour-mp-shouted-britain-first-says-eyewitness-a7085656.html

Leave was only just starting to sneak into the 50+% support range though.

I don't doubt that a good proportion of Brits are passionate enough about leaving the EU that this will not sway them. However it seemed like the baseline support for both leave and remain was in the order of 40%, with 20% undecided.

Leave will not win without the majority of the undecided 20%. This could compromise them from achieving that majority.

You really thought you had a chance? Reptilians have decided our fates years ago.

who got shot? just had a break from work

Good. We need to stay in the EU

>IF THIS IS TRUE WE'RE FUCKING DONE
Why? It hasn't solved the problem with the EU

>1 post
>Remain also suspended campaign

I see a shill.

I CAN'T TAKE IT

THIS WAS ALL OUR HOPES AND DREAMS

THEN THE DAY AFTER THE KING OF THE JEWS, ROTHSCHILD, COMES OUT FOR BRITAIN TO STAY IN AFTER SO MANY BREXIT POLLS SHOWING LEAVE WINNING THIS HAPPENS

IT'S A FUCKING FALSE FLAG AND I NEVER TRULY THOUGHT """"""BONGLAND""""" WOULD DO THIS

And the public will lap it up

We're done. I might just kill myself with a teaspoon if they've not been banned yet.

it means hes another mk ultra false flag

this is the best they could do, freeze this until things clear up

A Labor MP who wasn't even there and a Mudshit eye witness claim he shouted Britain First.

Meanwhile all other witnesses don't say anything about that.

Don't you retards let the enemy control the narrative.

Like in this new season of X-files.

This is it lads, you can expect every lefty media outlet to being screaming about this.
>"THIS IS WHAT THE XENOPHOBIC LEAVE CAMPAIGN RESULTS IN REFUGEES WELCOME SAY NO TO ISLAMAPHOBIA BLAH BLAH

>PIC RELATED from BBC

Calm down nothing is lost. Even the bbc, britains biggest propaganda machine are saying the mp saw a scuffle and got involved, then got shot.

She wasnt targeted. 'Britain first' is a rumour, hearsay

Both sides have suspended the campaign for today out of respect you retarded Brit.

EU staged false flag confirmed

Welp... Looks like brexit is over folks. We lost again

You are a retard if you honestly expected anything else.

Honestly man if the managed to spin it that far, just go postal. Just go grab a knife and find the nearest Pro EU faggot and stab him.

SOURCE OF THE "BRITAIN FIRST" RUMOUR IS MUSLIM WHO DIDN'T ACTUALLY HEAR HIM SAY IT AND DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE ATTACK

WAS STUCK IN TRAFFIC AT A DIFFERENT LOCATION

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/jo-cox-shot-live-latest-news-updates-birstall-shooting-stabbing-labour-mp-west-yorkshire-a7085561.html

this reeks of falseflag..

HOLY SHIT

Britbongs, if you want to survive you gotta play just as dirty as them

>Britain First shout is fake, no confirmation and no actual source
>Campaign suspended for the day for both sides

The Remain campaign have fucked up at every turn, and now they've resorted to fucking shooting an MP to try fuck us.

Since there's no source on the "britain first" thing apart from MP Maria Eagle who's now being slated as there's literally no proof and she's capitalising on this for her benefit, we could again benefit.

Or it'll be moulded to make Leave obliterated, and then they'll rig some polls to finally crush our spirit.

We were so close, you know user? So close. But they won't let us have it.

guys why the panic?

aren't they literally pausing the campaing just out of respect? that sounds like a good and honorable thing to do. i mean the remain bandwagon is doing the same.

im afraid that the polls could easily turn after this. it depends on for how long it's gonna take to turn the referndum campaigns back on and what and how strong shills is gonna cameron apply
only for today, is it?

Well if I was to think like a normie for a second it would be respectful and probably a safety thing to stop the campaign for a day or two.

Also if I was a normie I would wait for the other to start the campaign so I can claim moral high ground.

but those are illegal, couldn't have been. let's look at the evidence, guns and makeshift firearms are illegal. killing is also illegal. 100% a false flag confirmed as in reality, this couldn't have happened because of sensible laws

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

ALL THE JAMES HERE: YOU SINK WITH US MATES !

I told you niggers we wont let you leave you are here forever t o suffer the same fate as the rest of europe total germanistan control

>Implying ANY of this actually happened
If there's no footage, it didn't happen. This is mk. ultra at it's most basic.

>2 posts by this ID

why even bump the thread, why even shitpost?

fuck you Mr Patel I'm making some hot and spicy kebab rice right now.

Silly peasants.
Did you really think you could revolt against your EU masters?
Also thank you Maria for your excellent reporting. Please enjoy a large cash donation from the EU council for your efforts.

Just pray for an extremist counter-falseflag attack.

Seems likely. Can't imagine any sane person believing this would help their cause.

>There were people on Sup Forums who still seriously thought they could get out of this shitty situation using the same "democracy" that put us in this shitty situation to begin with
We tell you over and over: if you don't lift and don't own arms you are going to have a bad time in the near future.

Road war is inevitable.

>suspended
For the day, retards.

gg

Can we just kill all the gypsies in Europe already?