How can someone that looks like HER, marry someone like THAT

How can someone that looks like HER, marry someone like THAT

>DUDE JUST BE YOURSELF BRO

some people are into fat asses

He probably has dirt on her

>How can someone that looks like HER, marry someone like THAT
Contrary to what Sup Forums and /r9k/ told you, not all women like the same things in a guy

No, just the vast majority of them.

Well on one hand, it's like fuck that dude but on the other, it's a victory for the little guy, it could be one of us.

he's probably funny or something
I have a friend who's not that attractive who's pretty funny and girls get wet over him

>image.jpg

How would you know if you've never even had a gf before

Have you ever eaten fresh raw shit out of your wifes ass before?

Sauce ?

>n-n-nice guys n-never get the girls only asshole chads get the hottest girls!!!!!!!!!!!

Sup Forums and reddit btfo

All I want in life is for her to choke me to death with those thighs

>mewithoutYou

Well, he's got good taste in music, so that might be part of it.

I have that shirt

This isn't Sup Forums, if you were wondering

i checked our her instagram, that's just a bad pic, the dude is actually pretty ripped

I'm just saying if you aren't willing to do things for the woman you love no matter how weird it sounds then you'll never truly have her love.

>implying she actually fucks him
>implying she doesn't cuck the ever lasting shit out of him

>projecting your cuck fantasies onto other men

Faults

sorry daddy

WHAT THE FUCK CAMERA MAN
YOU HAD ONE JOB

I hope we can all agree that it's his patrician taste in music that draws MEW to him.

He probably started dating her when she was a nobody desu.

Where do I find a tall brunette with thicc legs like MEW? Is there a city or a college where they congregate

>eating shit raw
>not putting it in the oven for a nice crunchy crust
fucking pleb

She's a complete fucking hipster so I'm guessing he's a "photographer" and listens to velvet underground on vinyl and knows a lot about indie music and probably talks about tarkovsky

they're probably both sexually bland people. they get along on a more personality level.

Yeah, when he's not reaming her asshole or fucking her pussy bareback

You're retarded, he's close to a 10

I need to see the open matte version of this.

She's a dominatrix so it makes sense to marry a beta numale slave who likes being kicked in the balls

i think this kind of thing is directly related to why you see all these stories of white women fucking underage boys

most of them seem desperate to get "it" overwith ASAP, with "it" being producing a child

once that is done, they accept what a fat, ugly fuck they married and proceed to fuck the most easily manipulated chad (underage) they find

i bet the butt was CGI