Joining in on this thread

Either a girl or a gay
Sad and introspective
Likes to party
A hopeless romantic
Spacy emo boi
Introspective and philosophical

bump

Other than lazyposting? In a constant state of either drugged or crying your heart out.
Has spent nights doing nothing but staring at the ceiling.
Pretty chill dude, but you feel pretty purposeless.
Doesn't actually do drugs, experiments with prepared instruments.
Quite unique in mannerisms, broken as shit inside.
Oldest dude ITT.

the weirdest fucking thing is realizing that I'm kind of wanting something from music but can't really get unless I start making my own

Like I always just want to hear a certain thing and then it just won't really exist

I just want something really sentimental and dreamy sounding like Sparklehorse, with the raw confessional of Crywank, the fuck it all attitude of Limp Bizkit and the mystique of Slipknot with the understated technical precision of the Carlos Santana Band. I have a kind of naive mind/imagination that comes with not really being socialized very well and NEVER having smoked a Wead in my LIFE and I feel like with my life experiences and crybaby ass. Does the sight of your girlfriend working retail make you want to cry? Does your dad being delirious and hallucinating due to hyperglycemia and asking his IPhone 5S to take him home as he dies make you sad? Does being punched in the back of the FUCKING head by water polo boys who probably fucked still turn you on? I would do an okay job of realizing such a thing if I had the work ethic/financial means to pursue a musical project

Music is a waste of time.

I want to take private lessons again on the drums but I feel like since I'm a retard who is falling for the STEM meme I won't have time to actually practice anymore

Music is a waste of time.

Honestly does it upset you even a little BIT, that when you we're fucking listening to the greatest works of the Western Canon everyone else was at The Function getting high as FUCK and smoking an Instagram and learning valuable social skills that will get them a Thick, Solid Tight 9-5 job at the a Data Security firm in Fremont, CA as an HR GUY while driving a 2018 push to start Mazda while you go all REDDIT fingers and write shitty reviews for RYM that you sophomore English teacher who showed you His Name is Alive would give a D- for being too contrived? Honestly? Honestly? HONESTLY? I'd be lying if I said I didn't care. I'm fat as fuck. I'm pathetic.

has full metadata for every music file they own, but is pretty chill about everything else in life

on the verge of being cute or not cute

luv u

>Music is a waste of time
but it makes me feel alright..

Sup Forums core: the chart
filename says it all
Good taste
>DJ Zirk
>Tommy Wright III
I love ya, buddy

smokes weed

Nope