SHOUTING "BRITIAN FIRST"

SHOUTING "BRITIAN FIRST"
MADE UP

NO EVIDENCE MP WAS NOT THERE

SHAMELESS LIBERALS using death to push political agenda while body is still warm.

we can stop this affecting brexit but only if we act quickly

use #DontMakeThisPolitical

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/jo-cox-shot-live-latest-news-updates-birstall-shooting-stabbing-labour-mp-west-yorkshire-a7085561.html
twitter.com/NewsDistributed/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/16/labour-mp-jo-cox-shot-in-leeds-witnesses-report/#update-20160616-1508
archive.is/jFDPy
archive.is/qAfqL
twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/743458745028579328
twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/743464352066453504
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/16/labour-mp-jo-cox-shot-in-west-yorkshire
bbc.com/news/live/uk-england-leeds-36543180
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's not dead though

SOURCE OF THE "BRITAIN FIRST" RUMOUR IS MUSLIM WHO DIDN'T ACTUALLY HEAR HIM SAY IT OMNOR EVEN SAW HIM

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/jo-cox-shot-live-latest-news-updates-birstall-shooting-stabbing-labour-mp-west-yorkshire-a7085561.html

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bump

Link her twitter

Is this the preparation for the next staged mass shooting?

Even if it's made up...

That's a hella humour.

Remove pastie..

But if he did say it..

Welcome to Sup Forums

THE ONLY SOURCE OF "BRITAIN FIRST" CLAIM IS MARIA EAGLE (LABOUR MP) TWITTER PAGE

MARIA EAGLE CITES NO SOURCES, SHE IS BULLSHITTING

GET ON TWITTER AND RT ME, TWEET AT @meaglemp DEMANDING TO KNOW HER SOURCE

SIGNAL BOOST HER "POLITICAL POINTSCORING MINUTES AFTER ATTACK"

WE CAN TURN THIS AGAINST THEM

THE ONLY SOURCE OF "BRITAIN FIRST" CLAIM IS MARIA EAGLE (LABOUR MP) TWITTER PAGE

MARIA EAGLE CITES NO SOURCES, SHE IS BULLSHITTING

GET ON TWITTER AND RT ME, TWEET AT @meaglemp DEMANDING TO KNOW HER SOURCE

SIGNAL BOOST HER "POLITICAL POINTSCORING MINUTES AFTER ATTACK"

WE CAN TURN THIS AGAINST THEM

PEOPLE ON REDDIT POINT OUT THIS
use phrases like "political point scoring gone too far"

REALLY makes you think!

only source of "Britain First" is from a Muslim who WASN'T FUCKING THERE!

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/16/labour-mp-jo-cox-shot-in-leeds-witnesses-report/#update-20160616-1508

Another witness has claimed the gunman was heard shouting Britain First.

Aamir Tahir, of The Dry Clean Centre, said: "The lady I work with heard two loud bangs but I wasn't there, I was stuck in traffic at the time.

"I wish I was there because I would have tried to stop him. The whole street thinks it was me but it wasn't.

"Apparently the guy who did it shouted 'Britain first' and if I had been there I would have tackled him."

I have a feeling this will backfire badly on the Bremainers. Keep calm and collect info on this guy. Sup Forums can dox people from a blurry video screenshot. We can certainly do this.

#NotAllWhitePeople

Just so you know, eyewitness will now confirm that this happened since it's so easy to change what people think happened at an event.

All it will take is for some media company to put a camera in front of someone's face and to ask them
>did you hear them shout Britain First
And the person will say yes and probably make up some story that they themselves may actually believe.

>it was real, in my mind

Wait...what happened???

we are getting there

Take a look at our defence minister...

BRITAIN SHOULD BAN GUNS!

>"I was stuck in traffic at the time, but this is what he said--"
>every media outlet runs with it
Reminds me of Ferguson

Deleted my post over a spelling error.

But yes absolutely 2016 when your local MP looks like an incompetent fat dyke. Disgusting.

SKIKE NEWS IS AT IT AGAIN
THEY'VE NOW REMOVED FROM THEIR ARTICLE THE PATENTLY FALSE CLAIM THAT 'BRITAIN FIRST' WAS SHOUTED
From 20 minutes ago: archive.is/jFDPy
Now: archive.is/qAfqL
This was the section that was removed:
>Aamir Tahir, of The Dry Clean Centre, said the gunman was heard shouting "Britain first".
>He said: "The lady I work with heard two loud bangs but I wasn't there, I was stuck in traffic at the time.
>"I wish I was there because I would have tried to stop him.
>"The whole street thinks it was me but it wasn't.
>"Apparently the guy who did it shouted 'Britain first' and if I had been there I would have tackled him."
NO RETRACTION GIVEN, NO APOLOGY ISSUED..

Winston in drag.
Am I rite?

Sky news is actually doing it right. Daily fail ate being most kikeish

ur flag says australian but u speak like a russian... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I bet she could not even defend herself if a teenager tried to kill her with bare hands.
Fucking disgrace.

>The whole street thinks it was me but it wasn't
wut?

Steday now lad

Let's have a period of quiet reflection shall we.

If you play that angle and it is true well then. Bigger shitstorm

Wouldn't it be fun if the media started referring to this by saying "[Other media outlet] and [Remain politician/s] opportunistically attempt to slander Britain First in wake of tragedy"

A witness has told the Guardian he heard the attacker shout "Britain First" not just before the shooting, but also during the arrest.

Graeme Howard, 38, lives nearby in Bond Street.

Almost certain to be dead, she was stabbed, shot twice in the chest then he shot her in the face while standing over her.

I heard his name was Clarke Rothwel?
sauce?

You left out "allegedly". I'm sure she'll make a miraculous recovery within the next few days, or they might wait a week or two so the goyim don't get too suspicious.

Semi-auto or revolver then. Defo not a zip-gun.

it was a white brexiter - admit it and get over it. please dont be like liberals who refused to accept that omar mateen was religiously motivated

gun shot wasn't very loud only small popping noise
mainly injured from stab wounds

amerifat here, what does the MP stand for?

What a coincidence this happens just 1 week before the brexit vote

Member of Parliament

thanks. wish news sites would get with the times and understand that people from outside the area will read this and a few explanations are needed. My biggest peeve of this is when I click thru from drudge to a local newspaper and it takes me 2 minutes to find out wehre the story happened.

thanks

I thought Britain was a gun free zone

It's already over.

It doesn't matter if he said "Britain First" or not. Even if it turns out he didn't, people are going to have a mental picture of some Brexiter screaming "BRITAIN FIRST". Even if the media focus is a back-and-forth on "did the attacker say 'Britain First' or not?", every argument, yes or no, will instill into the minds of the populace the mental picture of it happening.

It's persuasion 101.

Probably .22 then

The offspring of Tilda Swinton and the Mcdonalds Grimace

Yeah, this. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. The globalists know what they are doing and they were never going to let Britain leave.

That's why he stabbed her as well

bump

>It's already over.
If the british are this retarded, I say fuck em, they are only deluding the white gene pool at this point.

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
Winston Churchill

This actually looks better for Brexit, fucking relieved.

twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/743458745028579328

witness denies "britain first" claim

Bump whole /pol need support this.

We most have Brxit

> these guys just btfo brexit

*facepalm*

>mfw it turns out it was a muslim after all

holy shit that reporter is ugly as sin

The narrative is already out.

They won't blame the muslim but they will blame the gun.

twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/743464352066453504

Eyewitness denies "Britain First" rumour

Batley is a shithole full of ISIS wannabes and grown curry chompers trying to get it on with 12 year old white girls. I spent some time there and it was exactly the same as where I'm from, Rochdale. I would not be surprised if she were shot in the face purely because someone was so tired of this shit. These towns are breeding grounds for terrorists, rapists and scum. She voted to bring more "refugees" here and people are sick of it. If it was a Muslim, no surprise. If it was an angry whitey, slight surprise but it was only a matter of time.

>SHAMELESS LIBERALS using death to push political agenda

No way!!!

>quiet reflection
>when it is the time to act
>one post

Are you a jew?

Which he handmade.

shooting?!? but i thought guns wuz illegal!!!

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/16/labour-mp-jo-cox-shot-in-west-yorkshire

To be fair, it's entirely possible that 1) the man is lying because he took the chance to make it political or B) the man is a made up person

It's funny how win Orlando some guy kills 50 and himself says he does it for ISIS, the media keeps claiming it wasn't really sure if thats the case. Yet when some guy who we know nothing of says he might have heard something, every newspaper takes it as a proven fact.

NWO HAS LEARNED POL TACTICS
USING THEM AGAINST US
WE MUST REMAIN VIGILANT
WE MUST ALL, ALL ACT NOW AND TAKE THE FIGHT TO TWITTER, REDDIT AND TUMBLR
BRING LOGIC AND PROOF
AND IN GREAT NUMBES
IT IS NOW OR NEVER LADS!!!
MAGA!!!
BRITIAN FIRST!!
WE MUST NEVER SLACKEN!!

That was, for me, such an obvious sign of a shill, because it's an unnatural thing to say.

kek good luck with that. No matter what you do, the whole "free democratic media" is going to report that she was shot by racist skinhead white male who shouted "Brexit" and "Make America Great Again!"

DEFEATIST SHILL
TAKE DEGENERACY AWAY FROM HERE

zesty memes

So who did it? Who was the attacker?

>"BAN GUNS!"
>gun was handmade
how to give a liberal a stroke

A fucking white male.

Where's the name though?

maybe flobber?

(((remain)))

Independent reports that the source of the britain first rumor is muslim who didn't actually hear him say it and didn't see the attack (was stuck in traffic), Amir Tahir from the Local Dry Clean Centre

In the recording on the bbc live steam at 1:06 eyewitness account. eyewitness, Hichiem Ben-Abdallah said that he saw the local dry cleaner asian/pakistani guy try to restrain him though??

>bbc.com/news/live/uk-england-leeds-36543180

Local Dry Clean Centre located right near happening 17 Low Ln, Birstall

Explain this shit m80s

>Orlando Shooter
It was obviously the ideology that drove him to murder.

>UK Shooter
His ideology had nothing to do with it he was just insane.

With the amount of gymnastics going on around here we should be a lot slimmer than we are.

>evidence of working with ISIS is false

>someone that we still have no idea if he shouted nationalistic phrases is true

WEW LAD.

Also possible.

>A person that openly stated he was part of ISIS, a person who comes from a family with a terrorist father, a person who was under investigation because he had claimed to be in contact with jihadists
>and media still try to claim he wasnt a terrorist
vs
>a situation we don't know much about, aside from some witness that can't even be pinpointed and we have no real idea on whether or not this person exists or is trustworthy
>and the media immediately makes it the core of the message

Yeah, if you're sitting in a wheelchair, I bet jumping over a pebble seems like 'gymnastics' to you.

>I ran out after I heard the gunshots
>I was out andsaw him do it and he totally yelled Britain First during the shots

>be British
>ban guns
>get shot

She is now