/4cc/

2017 Sup Forums Summer Cup discussion thread - Sup Forums spaghetti edition. HAVE YOU SEEN THIS FUCKING GOAL!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gT2NWVIIo_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=K9gpR6Thrq4
archive.klaxa.eu/Summer_2017/Matchday_4/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the absolute game of PES

I'm done

>that own goal
youtube.com/watch?v=gT2NWVIIo_Q

That fucking /d/ goal
I don't know what to say honestly

That shouldn't count, fuck everything.

PES is a cruel mistress

Should've seen /jp/'s own goal against /trv/, the keeper literally actively avoided the ball.

You now notice that /trv/ can advance to knockouts without scoring a single goal

Hi Sup Forums, how's it going?

We've been dreading the prospect since the moment they won.

sup fetus

Still better than you, thanks for asking.

Aaaand Sup Forums is first team officially confirmed fucking dead.

I've been better, but I can't complain. How have you been?

man, this sucks for Sup Forums. They got so close to the second star last winter and now they're being picked apart.

Real melons own goal and dip

Honestly I really can't comprehend what's happening. Most elite teams got fucking picked apart. It's really something that shouldn't happen.

Do we still have our chances?

Sup Forums is cursed what the fuuuuuuuuuck

>the utter STATE of >us

REDTHANY CARDANO

/toy/ has to lose or draw against /lgbt/ (pretty doable), and Sup Forums has to win against /o/ (worrying).

Honestly I think it's the other way around. /lgbt/ is due for a loss.

>/d/ raping Sup Forums
Based

If they rest medals and lose does it count as their due loss?

Why would you rest medals? This is not a tournament in a classic meaning and conditions/stamina don't carry over. People take it way too serious.

So they don't get red card.

red cards, which are really common in this version of PES

>Sup Forums confirmed ded
At least >we aren't bombing that hard

OH GOD DAMMIT

>red card for fantano
NOT GOOD

who cares, they are out. It won't mean anything for them

someone saved my OC!
/SaltP/

Oh, you're a weeb. I regret saving your pic now.

You have to go back

Weebs rule the world

I've not been following the cup, are Sup Forums out already?

Not yet.

twain's out

>7-0

>0-7

Hey /d/

>fetus

Anything interesting/memey so far?

Based. Let them never forget.

Was this the biggest surprise of the tournament so far? Or will /s4s/ surprise us?

>twice

This whole day is a fucking blunder. Check out Sup Forums - /d/ match on klaxa later.

lmao thanks lads. At least >PES is still >PES

so is it over for today ? im home stoned on friday night

2 more matches

There's still a few games left to play.

whats the stream please ?

implyingrigged.info

>tfw you still remember when Sup Forums infiltrated the BBC

In memoriam, RIP:
youtube.com/watch?v=K9gpR6Thrq4

>Sup Forums nearly out with 1 point in 2 matches
>/h/ nearly out with the worst attack of the tournament while waifu is the gold forward player
Fuck this cup

thanks

Best team: /lgbt/:
Most disappointing team: Sup Forums + /fit/
Most JUST team: Sup Forums
Most surprising team: /his/
Worst choke: /asp/ (vs. [s4s])

>Sup Forums
>1 point

Suprise goes to Sup Forums if they win against Sup Forums

>1 (one) point

HAHA TIME FOR BEST GOALHORN
GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY

>best
It's kind of catchy, I'll give you that but come on mate

Sup Forums in shambles

>group H will be a 6-6-0-0

they jinxed it just before Sup Forums's match when they said
>what group isn't exciting?

Bulju signing when?

Hahahahahahaha
It's like the mafia forced the Sup Forums keeper to throw the match

MESSI OUT
NERMAN IN

At least Brazil got a goal

In Twain's job in danger?

I hope not. If >we get relegated, he should be given the chance to get us back up.

This is all his fault for not giving perro caca his own spot in the roster. Twain is a fraud, I'm glad I never rated him.

archive.klaxa.eu/Summer_2017/Matchday_4/

It will be when they lose or tie to /o/. If they head to autumn, it's all over for Sup Forums and a new team has to be put. Roast solo is a garbage goalie

From a different time.

>TOY-OH-BOY!
Also things need a big-time shakeup, clearly. I think >Moyes should be made a goalie and one of our 99s because the best way to stop someone from finding success (read: keeping folks out of the net) is to get moyes involved

GKs can't be made 99. I don't think >Moyes would need the extra stats, anyway.

You could easily build a $600 USD PC today that exceeds these requirements despite RAM being expensive right now.

>CPU
A $109 Ryzen 3 1200 handily beats an FX-4100 or i5-3450 even when not overclocked (which can be easily done to squeeze more performance out). There's also the added benefit of being able to upgrade for the next few years without changing the motherboard because AMD will release CPUs for the AM4 socket until 2020 at least.

>RAM
RAM prices have almost doubled for the same specs but even 16GB low speed DDR4 RAM doesn't cost much more than than $100.

>GPU
A ~$150 GTX 1050 Ti is already way better than the GTX 650 or HD 7750, both of which were budget cards even back when they were released years ago.

If an expense like this which could last people for years is already too much then they have bigger problems to think about than needing to fuck around in the 4cc.

>spending $600 to build a memeball management machine

So, group b could literally have /f/ and Sup Forums advance if both Sup Forums and /vg/ spill spaghetti. How would you react?

Honestly, id love to have a crack at all this or lend a hand in sone way if we somehow lose to /o/.

I would be upset. I like Sup Forums.

Welcome aboard new Sup Forums manager.

Bumping to say that in 2 games Roast Solo made 3 saves and conceded 5 goals. And some people say she's a good GK.
>the state of women goalkeeping

you need zero experience to be good at testing, it's literally just installing pes (easy), running simulations (a monkey could do it) and giving the results to the manager.

every little helps in shifting the rng in your favour in this retarded game.

This.

The joys of PES.

Sup Forums has some good things, but if they lose to Sup Forums and /f/ won against /vg/, it flips that group upside down, but goals also count. /f/ needs some high scoring offense or they'll be looking to the babby in autumn

>shitty nu-ylis meme
no

We're gonna find a way, la'

I'm sure TWAIN is carving out a way to the R)16 as we speak la

Is it time to replace LCIM with Nerman?

It would be a very hard win to get. /o/ has some solid scoring and /toy/ MAY win their game against legbut just because they could care less about that game

Legbutt might try and win to get the outright most consecutive wins record though, I think they share it with Sup Forums now. Can anyone stop the fags?

Anyone can beat them. It just comes down to who can crack down on their defense. Sup Forums had something similar and died in the ro16, so anything is possible. The best team that can do it is probably /u/ or Sup Forums. After watching that game yesterday against /o/, it would have been a 0-0 game if they just fouled auto before the goal

/lgbt/ already holds the longest winning streak and is tied with Sup Forums for longest lossless streak.

That made me so fucking mad and I don't even like either of those teams.