Who /intactivist/ here?

I resent having been circumcised when I was a baby. Boys should be protected from involuntary genital cutting, like girls have been since the mid 90's.

I hate being cut and I want to stamp out this horrid practice.

Other urls found in this thread:

historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=90
bloodstainedmen.com/
foregen.org/science_of_regeneration
foregen.org/
af.reuters.com/article/commoditiesNews/idAFL8N1612H8?sp=true
circumcisionharm.org/testimony.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3697758
youtube.com/watch?v=Ceht-3xu84I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Who /intactivist/ here?
>I hate being cut and I want to stamp out this horrid practice.
So you want to change things, but can't be bothered to do anything about it?

I do things about it. I correct peoples' misconceptions about male genital mutilation.

To this day a lot of Americans don't know the history of how it even became a thing here in the US among the common society.

Please tell me as wel, I would like to know.

greedy bump

I'm /inactivist/

I don't feel very strongly about any social issues here in Finland so I spend my time browsing Sup Forums where there are more interesting things being discussed. Of course since I'm not a voting citizen of the countries in question and not as dumb as OP I don't go around telling people how they should feel.

Male body mutilation is sick and wrong.

If you want to get fucking woke, research the disastrous, lifelong consequences of circumcision. Then process the fact that this is not only legal, but has been systematically to the vast majority of American males since the 1940's. Then realize that nobody even speaks about it. Or knows. Or cares.
Circumcision is what actually led me down the redpill path. It shattered my cosy world view and made me realize the evil that is possible in this world and how most people are totally blind to the bigger issues. Most people live their whole world in a bubble.

What is group called

Literally nothing wrong with circumcision

I have on multiple occasions donned the bloodstained suit.

Do you restore, OP? I've been restoring for about six years now.

Any kind of body modification that isn't strictly necessary for health reasons - male and female genital modification or ear piercing an infant - should be disallowed.

Young child ear piercing is so trashy l m a o

Just curious, how has restoring been for you? How much of a change has there been? Can you elaborate on any change of sensation?

historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=90

>Tfw when you will never experience real sexual pleasure.

I thought circumcision was really rare in India.

Are you Muslim by any chance?

bloodstainedmen.com/

Did the poo piranha take a bite while you were squatting?

Oh, I didn't even catch what I just now realized may have been a misconception.

An intactivist is someone who opposes involuntary genital mutilation.

It's a portmanteau of "intact" and "activist".

fuuuck me

that's horrible
get the FUCK outta here with this shit, this has no place in the modern world

>See these guys
>Shout "Hitler was right, gas the kikes!"
>They all look super awkward, came back to find their stand trashed

Gahahahaha, don't slow down traffic in my town cucks.

I guess my wording was wrong. I am not cut. Catholics still prolly do it here.

Some days I can get complete coverage when flaccid, but once it rolls up it'll bunch up at the corona.

The glans is so much more sensitive—when I'm not wearing the tugger, it's actually often uncomfortable when it rubs against clothing.

>>See these guys

Glad to hear that.

It's good you can get any more sensitivity back

Most Catholics outside the US don't circumcise their kids. Lots of French guys are Catholic but hardly any of them are cut (most cut guys in France are Muslims).

Maybe some Indian Catholics are cut but I doubt it's all that common. Could be wrong, it's just my conjecture based on the fact that Catholics GENERALLY aren't cut unless it's a part of the local culture (like in the US or the Philippines).

>this is legal
>pricking an infant's vagina is (rightly) illegal
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
If only these images made it out to more people.

GET IN:
foregen.org/science_of_regeneration
foregen.org/

donate to this guys, this is the only solution available right now

>ask someone to list the "health benefits" of circumcision
>crickets

I donated once years ago; probably will again soon.

LOL , you WHITE PEOPLE CANT PREFORM CIRCUMCISION kekekekekekkekeke

never seen a problem with MUSLIMS .
WE ARE PRO IN CIRCUMCISION.

mine looks like a mona lisa

I got hair on my shaft because my scrotal tissue is making up for the lost foreskin. I also have some meatal stenosis thing going on. Pleas don't get your kids circumcised.

A FUCKING TOOTHPASTE

Some American doctors are now saying "pricks" and "nicks" should be legal to do to baby girls and they're using the legality of male circumcision as a justification.

af.reuters.com/article/commoditiesNews/idAFL8N1612H8?sp=true

>In this extraordinarily self-aware, insightful and moving testimony, Zakareya, circumcised at age 10, reveals many of the outcomes found among our harm survey participants who were circumcised as infants. He gives a voice to what many circumcised infants likely feel but who did not yet have words to convey, likely resulting in heretofore unresearched somatic memories that could be carried into adulthood, and could sub-consciously influence attitudes, emotions and behaviors.

- terror
- post traumatic stress
- recurring genital pain
- sexual dysfunction
- visceral flashbacks
- helplessness/hopelessness
- anger & hostility
- desire for revenge
- spiritual betrayal
- religious alienation
- sexual compulsivity *

>(*perhaps promiscuity and sexual addictions are unrecognized adverse consequences of forced circumcision deserving of further research)

- body dysmorphic disorder
- loss of self-esteem
- feelings of shame
- infliction of self-harm
- suicidal & homicidal ideation
- betrayal of parental trust
- familial alienation
- sleep disorders & nightmares
- antipathy toward doctors
- anti-Semitism
- misogyny *

>(*research into forced male circumcision as one possible root of misogyny, male sexual violence and female circumcision, esp. in the Middle East, is warranted)

circumcisionharm.org/testimony.htm

A little hair on the shaft is normal, even for uncircumcised penises.

But I like cut better.

my peepee still feels good when i touch it. all that really matters.

It should be a choice for an adult to make

Yep

Most men won't do it which is the problem for me

MY BODY. MY CHOICE.

Cuts unbaborted babby penus.

Beggars can't be choosers

>Most men won't do it which is the problem for me

Do you sell foreskin or something? How will someone else's possession of foreskin become a problem for you?

>(*perhaps promiscuity and sexual addictions are unrecognized adverse consequences of forced circumcision deserving of further research

I knew there was reason the west is more degenerate.

Isnt your tip overly sensitive?

Regenerate your foreskin with foregen!

>ITT: Cocks, lots and lots of cocks.

The jews are using slippery slope to kike us out of full genitals. THEY MUST BE STOPPED MASON. Goldberg, shekelberg, Shlomo. These, "men" must die!

>I resent having been circumcised when I was a baby. Boys should be protected from involuntary genital cutting, like girls have been since the mid 90's.

Cuck

At least you don't have a disgusting sandworm for a dick. Women hate that shit

FGM is objectively 1000000000000% worse than circumcision (fgm is equivalent to removal of the entire head of penis)

THIS

0/10 bait
The WHO admits that there are four types of FGM, one of which involves no tissue removal.

> Women hate that shit
So you're willing to cut an important, sensitive, and pleasurable part of your body, just for female approval? And you call others cuck?

Pathetic

Just curious,after 6 years why are you not fully restored?

I wear this in the meantime for foregen.
manhood.mb.ca
It's basically a cock sock.

But user if you goyim don't circumcise your kids, the industry won't have enough foreskins for expensive cosmetics.
That's literally another shoah...

>Pricking the labia is equivalent to the removal of the head.

Sure thing, idiot. Moreover you changed the subject. The subject is not circumcision but circumcision of non consenting children.

KEK

how is he still alive?
>his genital got cut when he was a baby
he bled for more than 30 years at that point

My hospital doesn't even do circumcision anymore, and the wide majority of kids I work with are intact. I think the circumcision meme is dying, but it's still standard procedure for a lot of places. It'll probably be rare in future, but I don't think it'll ever be completely wiped out.

Foreskin blood gives powers to jews, WAKE UP

Funny how the jews laugh at Catholics for believing in hell while they believe that by cutting off a piece of your dick you form a bond with god.

And sucking the baby dick while they're at it?

HOw could you be ashamed of your nice, cut dick? I mean, I think we should stop doing it to, but my dick look good senpai

Ugh, id rather have a dick that has more sensitivity. The head is very dry, and wrinkled if you look close enough. People can get cut when they are adults, don't do it to babies, its too easy for their procedures to be botched.

>At least you don't have a disgusting sandworm for a dick.

Neither do intact guys. They have a normal, whole human penis, something I lack.

>Women hate that shit

I would not date a woman who supported knife rape of male babies, especially if she knew the facts (which I would end up telling her). So this doesn't benefit me in any way.

Circumcision is disgusting.

I mean I haven't seen your cock but I just really like the look of my dick. Kind of proud of it. We shouldn't do it to babies, you're right. We agree on that.

>knife rape
It would probably be better if you used the words genital mutilation because rape is thrown around way too much and circumcision is mutilation of your genitals.

I'm not "ashamed" if it. I resent having been cut, but no, I don't feel shame. It wasn't my decision. There's nothing for me to feel shame about.

The foreskin is the primary sensory structure of the penis. The glans is a protopathic organ mostly sensitive to pain, because the nerve endings in it are overwhelmingly pain sensors; other types of nerve endings are sparse in the glans.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3697758

Circumcision removes the most sensual, specially innervated parts of the penis.

What is "fully restored"? I'm not getting my frenulum back; I'm not getting my ridged band back; I'm not getting any of that back. I'm just stretching skin as much as I can without too much discomfort, and my results are whatever they are. Progress is not swift, but really tugging is just a part of my daily life. I try not to think about it too much (medication helps). I'll be finished—"fully restored"—when I'm satisfied.

I like my cock too, I get told is big, but im pretty sure its average sized, maybe being cut makes it look bigger.

Involuntary genital mutilation is rape. It involves the forcible penetration of an infant's genitals without consent (they ram a metal object inside the foreskin, or the mohel shoves his fingernails inside it, to destroy the balanopreputial lamina).

And in the case of metzitzah b'peh, the mohel performs an act of oral sex upon the baby.

It is rape and I'm not going to stop calling it that.

I agree, there's no difference between a regular FGM and a regular MGM

Well you actually gave a counter argument so whatever floats your boat jack.

Dude if you want foregen to give you back all of the real nerves and functions your going to have to circumcise the stretched part off unless they SOMEHOW don't need to.

Scheer je weg, Bilal

Enzo has said they are unsure whether prior restoration will be a complication.

Either way, I am incapable of just sitting around waiting for the science to come together and reach me. Every day I'm not restoring is a day I could be—if I can do something about it, I can't rest easy until I do.

Godspeed you magnificent bastard

You can get monies if you are under 18. Get a lawyer.

Like anything in 'medicine', it ends only once it's more profitable to not do it.

I'm way, way older than 18. The statue of limitations has long since passed.

But I appreciate your suggestion and am impressed that you know what you're talking about.

>you will never cum just from strumming your banjo string

sorry bro, on the upside you don't have to worry about cringey thoughts of it snapping

I don't care, and if I have a son I'll do the same for him.

People live through puberty and wish they had more stimulation? Give me a break.

You can't know what it's like if you never had memory, these people are like transgender saying they just know their brain is a gender they've never been, all deeply self loathing and misdirected feelings.

Well, it's still really tight, and it'll bleed if I'm too rough.

good goy, give us your child's sweet foreskin, he doesn't need it

enjoy your AIDS

Actually, it hasn't for a few years...

i am cut, would like to ask you to cut my head because i cant take it anymore

just put me out of this misery, man.

>Women hate that shit
You do realise this is a circlejerk fairytale cutfags use to rationalise their insolvable state, right?

Moreover, you have no experience living with "this shit". Let normal people reassure you that "this shit" is what makes a dick normal. An uncut dick isn't exotic or problematic in anyway. It's the other way around.

Fuck, just deal with it and don't do it to your children.

If someone eats my flushed shits I'm not going to lose sleep over it, also aren't those single source websites? And why do you now have to opt to have it done if this is the case? It is sacrilegious for Jews to perform it on Christians because it is a covenant for Jews only.

Please watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ceht-3xu84I

What do you mean by this?

I've never had sex with someone with HIV. Ever.

K I L L Y O U R S E L F
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

Unfortunately at this rate we're more likely to legalize FGM than ban MGM

Not watching 33 minutes of a yuppie college stoner doing his penis PowerPoint, I've watched better explanations of both sides of this argument and while it isn't critical it is still preferred in my opinion.

What do you think is the most sensual part of the penis?

Do you think it's the glans? Because if so, you're wrong.

Except an intact penis is the real and tangible natural state of it not some made up feelings you fucking moron
And yes there is a lot of self loathing BECAUSE YOUR BODY WAS MUTILATED WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT

>it is still preferred in my opinion.
i hope something terrible happens to you

>And yes there is a lot of self loathing BECAUSE YOUR BODY WAS MUTILATED WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT
this
fucking want to kill myself

this thread makes me depressed :/

The thing is...he refuses to learn more.

He won't watch the video because he calls the guy doing it a "college stoner", so he doesn't have to look at the information he presents.

Probably subconsciously, he knows it's FUCKING INSANE to cut off the major pleasure zone of a boy's body

but he feels he has to do it, because otherwise he'd be admitting that he was mutilated without his consent.

Repeating the abuse on his own son will real-ize the lie that mutilating male babies is okay.