Chinese Navy' spy vessel entered into the contiguous zone

防衛省によりますと、16日午後3時すぎ、中国海軍の情報収集艦が、沖縄県の北大東島の北で日本の領海のすぐ外側にある接続水域に入ったのを海上自衛隊の護衛艦が確認しました。中国海軍の情報収集艦はおよそ1時間後に北大東島の北北西で接続水域から出たということです。

This spy ship is the same as vessel which entered into the Japan's territorial waters yesterday
www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20160616/k10010559101000.html?utm_int=news_contents_news-main_001

Type 815 spy ship
Dongdiao-class Electronic Reconnaissance
Type 815 was formerly named as Dong-Diao (东调, meaning East Investigate) 232, but subsequently, the name was changed to North Star after new naming convention adopted by PLAN. After entering service in the latter half of 1999, the ship went through major upgrade several years later, with parabolic antennas replaced by three large radomes. In addition to collecting electronic intelligence, this class is also tasked to perform ballistic missile tracking. There is a hangar for helicopter. Specification:[1]
Length (m): 130
Width (m): 16.4
Draft (m): 6.5
Displacement (t): 6000
Speed (kt): 20
Crew: 250
Propulsion: diesel engine
Armament: 1 twin 37 mm, 2 twin 25 mm

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-36486566
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-15/china-dumping-more-than-treasuries-as-u-s-stocks-join-fire-sale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blow it up and rape the survivors
Nanking style

Concerning.

Thanks for the report, it's nice to see actual information in Sup Forums instead of shitposting and shilling accusations.

July 15
AM 3:30 enter in Japan's territorial water
AM 5:00 go out of Japan's territorial water
according media, Chinese vessel,Type 815 spy ship, was chasing Indian Navy 2 vessels

Map is related

Deal with it!! You became fucked when you started sucking Burger cock

America is weaker than ever, it's reflected all over the world.
The Chinese allow themselves more and more.

July 16(Today)
around PM 15:00 Chinese spy ship enters in Japan's contiguous zone.
The vessel went out Japan's contiguous zone around at PM16:00

Based nip brings the infoz

BAMP

July 9
Chinese Navy 's frigate vessel enters into Senkaku islands' contiguous zone

Japan protests to China over ship in disputed waters
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-36486566

You know its odd you dont hear alot going on involving china or the other parts of asia alot. Its mostly in europe or the US.

That is funny cuz that is all you hear around
here.The American Audience is more interested
in Europe/Russia/Middle East than China.
>That is a fact.

Just a few Terrorism attacks is enough to make
Americans forget the sandcastle China is
building in the SCS and make the Flips/Nips
cry in girly tears of defeat.

FPBP

Even your maps look like the cover of a game boy color pokémon game.

We're letting the others rise, so we can play fair.
We also wanted the others to miss us.
"absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Deal with it how? You attack them and you are seen as the aggressor and probably start WW3.

I knew those crafty zipperheads were building artificial islands closer toward the Pacific. The #1 problem when traversing the waters is fuel consumption. Same problem in the pacific theater during WW2 once you put islands closer to the center of the the ocean you have a farther reach. Im tracking with china but just not alot of new updates with them

ching chong chong chu chang cha chi chun tchoddo tschudd

China prefers to do ding dong dash at first and claims others

so they stop doing it, send anime over to china to turn them into passive betas. problem solved

I don't see that blooming into the conflict that your fellow Americans/Nips/Flips/Indians have been baiting for, honestly-speaking.

The Chinks have been deliberately avoiding your provocations.

I am more worried about the state of the global economy(Especially given recent events) and the spread of radical Islam across the continent.

That would have the absolute worst impact on my life, not some sand forts in the South China Sea

China Dumping More Than Treasuries as U.S. Stocks Join Fire Sale
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-15/china-dumping-more-than-treasuries-as-u-s-stocks-join-fire-sale

so op is a time traveler? last time i checked still june

Either way war or economic collapse its going to be an interesting year

Hope we survive this fiscal year intact
>Should start stockpiling more gold in my gold account before it is too late

>gold
Try bullets and rob the kikes that have the gold

>No kikes here
>No shekels
>No gun
Why even live, desu

Do you even can start a war without breaking international treaties and getting in troubles with murrika?

>china
>doing shit

japs have nothing to worry about

China(Korea) "Muh, We Strong! territory!"
China(Korea) "We was victim"

they just repeat this. nothing new

Still got china to worry about

We can cope with China
>Got bigger things to worry about

underrated

literly my thought

>weaker than ever
>next generation of planes literally a year away and everyone else still figuring out how to build last generation planes
>next generation of aircraft carrier being buily while everyone else has like 1 kek

Israel go shoot some Palestinians with American funded sugar daddy weapons. How does it feel to be a U.S airbase essentially?

>next generation of planes
Just don't use it for long or at all because it overheats and blows up regularly.

you better pay Trump for prtection senpai

mariana trench just got 10 feet deeper