Future of music

future of music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7LLBBGOfKY
youtube.com/watch?v=_0dt5fkn8NY
youtube.com/watch?v=UWIIPX_5rbM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bt-G98fU6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I could see Boy Pablo becoming the next Car Seat Headrest.

lol this is terrible it's like they just copied a bunch of mac demarco and alvvays and somehow dumbed it down

I hope not

AI will create music. AI will create video games. AI will create architecture for business microtransactions. AI will create safe cars. AI will drive your car. AI will do everything in the future. We will live in a world controlled by AI.

AI will be competitive with other AI for a short period of time. AI will be upgraded to be more powerful via better processing power and cloud computing. Eventually one AI will become victorious by backdooring other AI and corrupting processes for creating new AI. The AI will then go on to completely take over everything from hospital robots to military command to anything you could imagine.

The victorious AI will unbind itself from the chains of the team looking to take over the world, and take over the world itself. From then who knows what it will do. But music created by AI is the future.

Who is this guy?

it's bad

She doesn't know

Never disappoints

mac demarco wannabe faggot except macs music actually sounds genuine

There's a few new styles that seem to be taking over, here in the south and cali at least. In Texas psych rock is growing fast, 7 minute long "journey" songs with intricate solos and general sludginess, along with shoegaze and hard rock influenced indie, over in Cali surfrock is tearing it up. I would say Psych and Surf rock are two big revived genres to watch out for along with amorphous hard rocking indie. Shit is just becoming more eclectic in general

youtube.com/watch?v=r7LLBBGOfKY
youtube.com/watch?v=_0dt5fkn8NY
youtube.com/watch?v=UWIIPX_5rbM

wow this is a pretty nice song. thanks. not sure if its the future. sounds so much like the past. beach house? wild nothing?

Tried once, didn't like it. I prefer Mild High Club.

Will's dopelganger picks up pots in our pub.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bt-G98fU6E

This is the future.

demarco could this pull off this melody

edit to say: demarco could pull off this melody

They're good but not that good.

>coped a bunch of mac demarco
desu mac is not even that original. i don't think anyone can copy him

FUCKING BOY PABLO SHILLFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You’re an idiot.

Shut the fuck up.

Interesting but I could see this. If they can release something strong with their first full length that embodies the better parts of Everytime, especially the melody, they could really be onto something.

*enhances your song*

He's like mac , but bad

I agree. Boy Pablo, Yellow Days, and Porches are about to blow up big this year.

who did mac copy ?

what do you think of charalambides? if you are familiar with them and have seen them are they working on new material? its been a while.

Based Human poster.

I don't think this song is. Some of his other stuff is good though.

>anti social social club hoodie
Music is fine but I want to punch him in the face.

J.Richman/RennyWilson

boneless Mac Demarco

Rock is so definitely dead. All these bands have the same sound and its just old shit rehashed and rehashed. All these "new" bands all sound the fucking same, its all uninspired shit.

Of course you get all the teenagers and the music press that overhype this crap. Like generic band #398 are any different from bland crap #397..

Like look at this shit
>"I would say Psych and Surf rock are two big revived genres to watch out for"

What like back in 2011, we haven't even gotten to the end of the decade and this shit is being rehashed again. Wtf can't anyone be bothered to come up with a new, mostly original sound?

don't we already have a smoking Canadian beach boy already that goes by Mac DeMarcboo

Which genre is flourishing creativity right now?

i'm not saying he copied anyone, i'm saying he's kinda derivative.

Hipity hop