There is no progression in any of the songs

>There is no progression in any of the songs
>Each track either starts off quiet then everything starts playing where it becomes a unhearble mess or just starts off with being an unhearble mess

Why do people like this album?

because the music is enjoyable despite the things you pointed out

Stay away from Spacemen 3 then

you must not be very spiritual

Because Sup Forums likes nothing different and found this shit and ''like it''. So they can say they're avant garde.

"Unhearable mess"

Yeah inexperienced listeners wont get this album

*replays lil pump gucci gang
now THIS is real music

Only a few tracks, but that's it, lil pumps debut album was better than this.

>Inexperienced listeners
Shut up you faggot fuck, mbv's loveless is pretty much what this album is trying to be but it fucking fails.

>mbv's loveless is pretty much what this album is trying to be
Ummm no

This album is full of American influences almost exclusively

You're a dumb fucking faggot college kid. Come back when you've heard more than 100 albums

>mbv's loveless is pretty much what this album is trying to be but it fucking fails.
lmao kid

Please stop posting

I have you fucking cunt and this album is fucking shit. Also when I say like loveless is due to loveless having a fuck ton of instruments playing together but they actually compliment each other in the song. This doesn't, suck my dick.

"Uhhh uhhh uhearable mess"

"Uhh uhh mbv loveless yeah it's loveless that's an album i have heard before haha yeah uhh thats what this is trying to be uhhhhh"

"uhh uhhhhh uhhh yeah lots of instruments playing together"

Fuck off little boy.

>unhearable mess
>Shut up you faggot fuck, mbv's loveless is pretty much what this album is trying to be but it fucking fails.
> have you fucking cunt and this album is fucking shit. Also when I say like loveless is due to loveless having a fuck ton of instruments playing together but they actually compliment each other in the song. This doesn't, suck my dick.

kek why are you so angry?

Nice counter argument you little bitch, say fuck off little boy to me irl tho you get your skull stomped to the curb.

Who says they're avant garde? They're just good, they make really grand spacy music and people like it. It's not trout mask replica.

i dont like it either

Nah you're a little faggot boy

Little 19 year old boy

You see.
NOBODY LIKES THIS FUCKING ALBUM.
GET FUCKED.

>says there is no progression
>describes a type of progression that occurs
you really mobilized my macadamias

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

It's not good progression you cuuuuuuuaaaant.

V good album
V good band
I'm sorry you don't like thing

>>There is no progression in any of the songs
this doesn't even mean anything
>>Each track either starts off quiet then everything starts playing where it becomes a unhearble mess or just starts off with being an unhearble mess
this is true only for some tracks

are you even trying OP?

>lil pumps debut album was better than this.
hahaha