Leave capeshit to us

Leave capeshit to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/scroll/215705/united-nations-body-passes-anti-semitic-resolution-denying-judaisms-link-to-its-holiest-site
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will Snyder save us, bros?

sorry, I posted the wrong fucking image. god damn it.

you mean CapeKino

Fuck off reddit

I don't understand why they go out of their way to fuck up their character designs.
I mean, for fucks sake. Marvel made Strange work, but DKEKS give us this stupid ass Flash costume. We already have tv Flash and it looks good.
So, why give us this awful fucking Gimpsuit? I swear to God this shit is self sabotage at this point. It's like they want to fail.

>muh comics
fail to see the criticism here other than your autism

it looks like fun.

both audiences and critics are gonna hate it, tho

What are they looking up at?

your dubs

I will never pay for another D.C. movie. They fucking suck

Flash still looks like a overdesigned fag

The dubs

>>That retarded flash design

>We already have tv Flash and it looks good
Sit your ass down tvDCkek, both new flashes look like shit, but the tv one is even worse

This is the only decent one

Check'd

That's clearly capekino though

The CW TV Flash looks better than movie one, at least is a piece of fabric not 100 pieces of metal armor tied with cables, he's fucking Flash not the Dark Night Returns

And he looks better than Barry in the new show too

>implying Hellboy was a superhero film

I know the damn movies tried to ride those coattails. I like Del Toro and understand he had to work within Hollywood, but the movies most missed the mark. Some parts were better than others tho.

Hellboy and the BPRD are a blend of horror, folklore, and 1940s pulps.

tfw even Hollywood is using Injustice vidya shit

>his criticism is literally "dude but the costume is not like muh comics"
Why don't you come up with a legit critique next time

reminder
BLACKED

it was the most popular DC thing in recent years and it fit right into Snyder's Sup Forumsirgin mindset

Now they will have to throw it away

He can't even save himself

those boots are absolute shit though

Why is Batman with them?
He has no superpowers at all. It's like taking a toddler into your team when fighting an all out cagematch.

the costume looks like the new movie power rangers and is needlessly overdesigned

Unf i really hope we get to see daddy cavil like this in a movie. please make it happen snyder.

apparently Cavill confirmed there was no black/white filter on the pic. Seems very likely

Many Wonder Woman and Batman looks so good it really shows how shit Flash's costumes is.

UNF! now all we need is a naked shower scene and this film will be *kino*

2 jews and a muslim

gonna get messy

Alphachads BTFO

This is numalekino

>Zack Snyder is STILL working at WB

I'd love to take capeshit and stick it up your fucking ass. They should only show that shit when they take window lickers on field trips.

why does batman have a bigger codpiece than the flash

is ben a bigger guy

Batman has the funding and the tech to get them wherever they need to go. He's a tactician and he has field experience.

Read some comics.

That costume looks fucking great. What's wrong with something like that in movies today? Why is DC so afraid of everything "not gritty"? Can you imagine Captain America in the hands of those emo fuckers at DC? Jesus

Batman's grim seriousness doesn't mesh well with the justice league anymore. Sad.

Because it's for the idiots who still believe Batman represents normal man.

Batman represents normal every day readers like Hillary Clinton represents the poor.

jesus christ I love that scene

>Ive never read or understand any comic books in my life

Theyre called "SUPER"heroes for a reason, chump

Dudes still ripped

He got you into this mess in the first place.

yeah let's put flash in a padded suit that looks like a 10 year old kid's halloween costume

>tv show quality cinematography
>let's put more filtering to make it look good
BRAVO CAPEKINO

why does Sup Forumsmblr hate this scene? they say that why didn't the soldiers shoot Batman and be done with it, but it's clear they wanted to capture him alive and take him as prisoner to Superman.

>Leave capeshit to us.
No problem, Marvel seems to have capekino handled anyway.

UNITED NATIONS BODY PASSES ANTI-SEMITIC RESOLUTION DENYING JUDAISM’S LINK TO ITS HOLIEST SITE

tabletmag.com/scroll/215705/united-nations-body-passes-anti-semitic-resolution-denying-judaisms-link-to-its-holiest-site

Gadot unironically looks exactly like the Wonder Woman from cartoons

How bad is your autism friend?

Except for not being white, hot or capable of more than one expression.

affleck has a huge dick

I think it's the fact it came out of no where, seriously completely out of left fucking field. They could've used this time for something actually good. Could you imagine being a normie watching this shit, inb4 "it doesn't matter, we know what it is not because the it was established in the film but because it was in the comics". They should stand on their own. Probably also because Bruce seeing it is never explained and makes no sense, and don't give me that shit that, "not everything needs to be explained in one film". It does when it's the character's main driving force and a flimsy reason for the flimsy plot of the next continuing film (Justice League).

Am I the only one who's sad how Cyborg's character will be ignored? They really fucked up in putting him in the JL instead of TT.

BEAUTIFUL, SMART, TRULY THE BEST CHOICE.

Shoulda been Jon Stewart

even minimalistic cartoon wonder woman is more built than gadot

also her turbosloped forehead is very distracting. at least in costume that tiara thing is covering it up though.

I hope thats early CGI because he looks fucking terrible.

Batman's bullshit technology shouldn't be able to do anything against, say, Mongul, but it just does because of Batwank

Gal Gadot might be the worst casting in history

No, it does not.

He's going to be running with those feet?

He is the one bringing the team together in the first place.