youtube.com/watch?v=Y1OwvcGLGaM
youtube.com/watch?v=_C-wWoq-6Fg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blade Runner is complete shit.

Gosling was a mistake

PART TIME

looks dank

fuck you

Personally, I'm excited. I'm worried that they might screw it up, but from what's been shown in the trailer, I think it'll turn out to be a good movie.
I'm especially looking forward to seeing what the city looks like in this film; if they've expanded on it at all or if they'll show us more of the city that we haven't seen so far.
And I got to say it, I think Ryan Gosling will be great for this roll. I've only ever seen him in Drive, but that movie sold me on him.

You're a mistake.

Jesus fucking christ?

le really? le sweety feat

Interesting that they show so much orange when the original sticks in most people's minds as being really blue

lol, no. Blade Runner is proof you can recut the same movie a hundred different ways, but if everything about it is shit, then recuts don't matter.

This looks at least coherently attempted.

Go watch the nice guys then. Gosling is great in it.

have to agree with this....the concept is good, but the movie was the most overrated piece of shit

>replicants are distinguishable by their autistic mannerism and behavior

>Ryan Gosling is great with autistic or offbeat roles

Makes sense to me, tbqh.

I never could like blade runner, being a fan of the book it is based on, but I might go and see this. Gosling, nice

Gosling is a GOAT choice

So much for that Female Protag rumor circling around, huh?

>Things were simpler back then.
Were they?

That said, I'm watching it opening night.

hope Jared Leto appears only for like a minute in there, don't want to ruin it.

>2049
So Deckard wasn't a replicant after all?

What if this one is also a Deckard replicant, implanted with the same memories and designed to look older?

I have faith in Villeneuve, Deakins and gooseman
pretty excited desu

This is actually so smart that it would never occur to them to do it. Someone knows that people are looking for Deckard, so they have a decoy Deckard designed to be the appropriate age. It would simultaneously be a great reveal, fulfill the marketable element of having Harrison Ford in the sequel, and preserve the mystery of the original movie and Deckard's uncertain future in the director's cut ending.

The point is that you're not supposed to know if Deckard is a replicant

I wanna kill Ridley Scott.
Seeing old Jewisson Ford is a kick in the nuts.
Wasn't it a major point of the film that Deckard was implied to be a replucant?
>obsession with memories (photographs on piano)
>emotional immaturity (asshole to Rachael, and borderline violent in the sex scene)
>the only other character in the film thats not a replicant who has the "red eye" effect at certain angles (all replicants have subtly glowing red eyes in certain scenes)
And the most obvious one
>dreaming of the unicorn, then Gaff leaves a little origami unicorn at Deckards apartment, implying he knew about Deckards dreams

NAHHH fuck that; we need a cameo goy!
We're home Goose!

Eh I'll be bummed if they reveal either way.

Just create plausible denialability to have Deckard be a replicant

>Gosling
No thanks. INB4 'Drive' dickriders
>Kys faggots

Drive is literally a story about a guy raising a coalburners frizzy haired mulatto son (aka textbook definiton cuckoldry)

Lel

>Harrison Ford wearing a t-shirt and putting no emotion into anything he's saying

gee, looks great!

Awful Teaser.
I hope the movie doesn't end up being that awful.

Wow. Learn your blade runner history.
Originally Deckard was NOT supposed to be a replicant. But then during the recut he was supposed to be one. But then during an MTV interview Ridley Scott confirmed that Deckard was never supposed to be one. But then about 2 years ago he confirmed that Deckard was always a replicant. But now in the new movie he's not.

It's not that hard to understand.

he's a great actor you fucking shitstain

Wow. Like, oh mai gawd.

Fuck off nigger.
Explain the Unicorn then.

>not casting a person of color for the replicant
>missing out on some serious sjw nuances

DROPPED

>On the set of the new Blade Runner movie tension clashed between [Harrison] Ford and [Jared] Leto.
>While filming a particularly tense scene Ford walked in on Leto having sex with an female sex doll with a picture of Ford's face taped to its head.
>This is just one in a long string of bizarre actions by Leto. Another incident involved Leto sending Ford a fleshlight as a gift.

Jared Leto is crazy.

>leto
>great

Nah, he's only good if he's limited to a small minor role, like in Fight Club or Lord of War.

Was cut in later. Actually a scene from Scott's "Legend"

I wonder if Rey's actress sent Ford her used dildo during TFA shooting. Now that's what I call getting in character!

THIS MOVIE DID NOT NEED A SEQUEL AT ALL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>muh deakins
>muh villeneuve

i don't care if it was ridley scott himself, why the fuck do we need a sequel

the unicorn dream was added in the director's cut. it's footage Ridley Scott shot for Legend.

Ford was a mistake

During the interview they asked him about the unicorn and Scott insisted that he had no idea what unicorn they were talking about.

Even when they pulled up a video he kept saying that "That wasn't in the version I saw."

Scott also said that the directors cut is the "real" version, the version he originally wanted to make but was restricted from doing so by his producers.

Keep doing your mental gymnastics to justify this blatant excuse for a Star Wars-esque cameo.

Reminder that Deckard is a replicant so this move is noncanon

This
Im already disregarding it.
Scott hasnt made so much as a good shit since his second brother died.

The intention of the filmmaker doesn't fucking matter. In the movie it's ambiguous if he's a replicant or a human. Showing old Deckard in the sequel removes some of the mystery

Gosling is an autistc, lazy eyed mongoloid son of a whore shit eating piss gurling faggot who takes it in the ass and has the acting capability of Michael Cera.
This looks like shit and Ford should have eaten shit and died 15+ years ago. That old hack is phoning it in harder than DeNiro and Pachino combined.

deckard is a replicantfags thoroughly BTFO

But Scott did confirm that Deckard was supposed to be a replicant, lmao
What a fucking mess

FUCK All I want is a real and faithful adaptation to Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep. There's no need to retread blade runner.

>Actually a scene from Scott's "Legend"

Are you going to be posting this blatant untruth in every BL thread?

google it, you cock sucking Redditor.

>deckard is a replicant
>suddenly harrison ford shows up

calling it now

"b-but deckard was a s-special replicant that lives longer than the rest!"

ruined, fucking ruined

Can't even believe the amount of edge here lmao

Ill take that as a yes.

Only valid plothole excuses that can make up for this mess without shitting on the original:

>Deckard is a replicant but found a way to prevent his body from
decommissioning itself
>replicant Deckard is dead and this is the real human the replicant was based off of
>this is a different Deckard model - one designed to look older
>Deckard was always human but is just autistic

People who have not read this book should not be posting in BL threads or is this posting of blatantly false information memeing for epic upboats?

Rich coming from a failed abortion like yourself

Ok thats great, but you still haven explained the two scenes. Why and how does Gaff know what Deckard is dreaming about if he isnt a Replicant?

Will it bomb?

hope so, so it can be a cult hit loved only by its orginal fans

yyeah

who's the supposed female lead, rooney?

> Replicant: What do you do?
> Bladerunner: I run.

BRAVO RIDLEY

>So, Goose, I guess you are the Blade Runner 2049 (tm)

What did he mean by this?

Bonus to put the unicorn faggotry at rest.

Why is there a new blade runner?

Is there any role Harrison Ford can't be bribed for?

i bet this one will explore the weird religious stuff from the book (i.e., mercerism and the empathy boxes).

Whatever fuckhead
Watch this
youtu.be/_7o0rvVxU0w

BTFO

Are you actually retarded?

He doesn't, it's just a coincidence. Gaff likes to make little origami and matchstick figures, this is the only time he makes one of something Deckard dreamt about.

>that smile after he says it, than the video ends

He was clearly pulling the guys leg, and I'm betting he says something like "no I'm just kidding" right after that. The unicorn shit doesn't mean anything. It's just there to drive people to think about the movie after watching it, and for some people, to get autisticly attached to it.

>B-But h-hes just p-pulling his leg
>A-are you retarded???

Not an argument
Star Wars cameo babbies btfo

>conscience

But the Nexus-6 had a conscience, Batty is worried about the "questionable" things he's done and of course he takes pity on Deckard at the end.

It looks gorgeous. It will be well directed, but Ford's 'phoning in' performance, like everything he does these days was jarring to me.

I'll be there day one though.

Gosling is really not suited for this or a trench coat

I will blow up the empire state building if this movie has a quip in it.

>Not an argument
Not an argument

Gee, isn't this fun.

Watch Ridley on any Director's roundtable, film commentary and so on - the guy is a shitposter.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zv6hLkZWvzY

>Gosling movie without quips
>literally quip: the actor

this
what the fuck he looks like generic Gosling cosplaying as Deckard
>that usual autistic Gosling look
>that usual Gosling stuble / haircut
>just wearing the Deckard trench coat

it's like his character is plain as fuck

Words straight from the directors mouth. It is also in 3 editions of the fucking film.
So fuck off with your mental gymnastics.

It's intentionally ambiguous. In the book, Deckard was certainly not a replicant, but that idea is kind of interesting so the director left a hint that maybe he was one. It's meant to make you think, it's not definitive.

I'm pretty glad Ridley is ruining his own movies. I know Vellenvuueuuvuue is directing but you know he's not making it in a vacuum. At least Sup Forums can't make the excuse of "But someone else is ruining Alien/Blade Runner with remakes/sequels!"

Aliens come from engineers and face huggers. Deckard isn't a replicant. Can't wait to see what else he ruins.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1OwvcGLGaM

>Gosling is literally quip: the actor
>Not Harrison Ford

So this confirms that Duncan wasn't a replicate? I always thought that the entire point of the first film was the ambiguity of "was Duncan a replicate or was he not - and does it matter?" I mean that's the philosophical point right? But this film confirms he's not?

Keck

>Aliens come from engineers and face huggers
But that's neat.

>Vangelis is still alive
>but he wasn't asked to do the score

Literally why

>But this film confirms he's not?
This film won't confirm shit, Ridley is a pussy who will have "intentionally ambiguous" on his gravestone.

Just picked it up on Blu Ray the other day. Can't wait to watch it.

Not in favor with hollywood Jews I bet

>people are excited to see two people not-act

pls like
youtube.com/watch?v=_C-wWoq-6Fg

It looks shit

>They're running down the landscape asking "Why are we doing this again?" I said "Don't worry, it's gonna be really good."

yeah, that scene sure was great, Ridley.

How?