Just sharia my brussels up!

Just sharia my brussels up!

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.fr/info/un-homme-soupconne-de-preparer-un-attentat-interpelle-a-carcassonne/mpfp!iyVhmYF1BLUQo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dit is echt pure waanzin...
>huge moskee

jesus christ... ik wil van deze rit af ;_;

ja ja mubarak

This is disgusting sorry belgian bro

Thanks bro.

Purge, wanneer?

depressing isn't it?

Ik voel me elke keer in een ander land als ik brussel betreed =/

I bet u had to modify your hat with a camera to get this shot without getting harassed

It's over bro, gotta get out of there

MINDER

Say no more.

Enjoy you're diversity.

Went to Belgium a few years ago on vacation. When I was in Brussels I didn't see a single white Belgian until I went to Ypres a few days later.

Sorry guys, you're country is cucked.

Living in the American South I see roughly one muslim woman a month. Feels good man

kek, he doesn't even speak english

he played at man u for some time you nigger

First one says "injusticia"
Second, not sure but I think he says "ah, por dois"

That doesn't entail speaking English.

And to think this picture triggers me. I can't even fucking imagine how Belgians feel.

Don't let it happen to America bro! I've actually considered finding a job in America so I can move from this hellhole.

I hope we won't. We have a nog problem, but they're generally contained to their cities. If you can move here I'd recommend it.

>triggered

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwut?

Literally pick related. I wonder if they're so prone to rape anything that moves because of some natural instinct triggered when you think you're a conqueror.

Ahem jongens

Diversiteit is een kracht.
Diversiteit als in, kijk hoeveel verschillende kleuren hoofddoekjes er zijn!

Meer, meer, meer!
Die verdomde racist en bigot Wilders ook, ze moeten hem opsluiten.
Meer Islam! :)))

Yfw bae don be givin u any succ

>enjoy you are diversity
nice :)

>Welcome in Frankfurt
It's Welcome TO Frankfurt you cunt, and why are they writing in English in Germany?

Please stop bullying people. This is a safe space.

you are diversity now hahaha

This makes me really sad.

Its mostly in the big city's,
I live 25km away form Brussels and I almost never see niggers or Arabs in my town
Going to Brussels for Flemish people is the same thing as going to Detroit as a white American
I hate everyone in Brussels even the white people (99% of whites living in Brussels are communist cucks, eurocrats and homosexualists)
Can't wait for race war ,
Brussels can be the next Sarajevo ,
They are completely surrounded by Flanders ,
That makes it easy to shell them or starve the whole city
They will not have a single chance of coming out alive

heres some motivation

who /multicultural/ here?

we're all part of the human race. just get along.

That is scary. Don't wish that upon us

I don't understand why these people leave their stone age countries come here and then act like they're still at home.

If you want to live like some savage stay in Saudi Arabia or what ever shit hole you came from. Your dress just shows how repressed and backwards your culture is.

For roastbeefs & cheeseburgers:

metronews.fr/info/un-homme-soupconne-de-preparer-un-attentat-interpelle-a-carcassonne/mpfp!iyVhmYF1BLUQo/

Suspect caught Monday confessed his first targets were going to be English/American tourists before our security/cops.

>with a knife and machete

>That makes it easy to shell them or starve the whole city

Probably is gonna happen eventually if they start going ultranationalist.

What game?

Tell that to shitskins, cuck

Looks like you live in the Aladdin movie.

In Frankrijk?

You can't get out of the cities. When you're born in the cities you grow up to be absolutely useless. You won't be able to find any jobs outside of the cities

Ghost recon: wildlands

>implying major cities aren't just containment zones

If you choose to live in an expensive shithole with no cultural identity then that's your problem. Unless you're too lazy to get a job and live independently, making you no better than the refugees, why would you choose to live in Brussels over pic related?

We think that everything in written in english is cool as fuck and also don`t want to bother those poor immigrants with our hard language.
German is literally dying, even if most of the hipsters can`t speak or read it properly.
Also they`re starting to add an arabic translation in some places, i think best thing to do is leaving germanistan as soon as possible

>english is cool as fuck

God, I hate this global trend. English fucking sucks as a language. It's a mongrel tongue with no flow, aesthetics, or character. It's not even it's own language, it's the romance equivalent of ebonics. It's not as painful to listen to as French but at least French has is a real language. Spanish and Italian are far superior.