Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

she is such a vile creature

Isn't looking like one enough?

Lena Dunham is the posterchild for why we should not have given women the right to vote

Her mother should have had one

just as well she never exercised that right.

kek

I wish we had an Autist purely devoted to turning Lena D threads into BRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPP threads.

it would be an improvement

make it stop

so is she sad that no one has accidentally (or willingly) impregnated her?

pretty good senpai

shes never done any kind of exercise

This is plainly disrespectful. Wherever you stand on abortion, I think everyone agrees that it's a traumatic experience.

>implying anyone actually wants to go through the pain and humiliation that is an abortion and don't just do it out of necessity
what the fuck man. what the fuck. it's like she's a plant designed to take out feminism from the inside or something

You guys should read her lamentations on election night and how she got triggered so hard she had to take a therapeutic trip to Sedona afterward

Shit is so cash

can't make fart noises when she doesn't show her tushy

i mean yea kinda.

Why does this cat look so funny? It's a feline Ethan Hawke

Why do pro-choice people think it's so bad? If it's not a human then it's just a routine operation.

She has had a late term abortion of a career

This is such a stupid argument and will never work

You can't go on any social media, watch the news, or even watch TV or a fucking movie these days without SJW shit being shoved down your throat. And people like you cry "muh Sup Forums". It makes me wonder who's behind these posts. Do you come to Sup Forums just to be offfended?

in a defense situation

Don't you need someone to have sex with you first for you to have an abortion?

It's traumatic to the mother, you dip. It fucks hormones all the way to hell.

I'm sure she gets massive beta orbiter micropenis.

This woman is seriously mentally ill. She should be institutionalized at this point.

>massive micropenis.
Really puts your brain working.

I hope it really made you think, user.

It's interesting she admits to molesting her sister and everyone is just like that's feminism for ya!

Oh yeah, it's a lovely experience. That's why countless women who have had abortions are filled with guilt and regret.

Could she be more of a spoiled rich New Uork City Jewish princess?

What a fucking cunt. I have never watched Girls. Not because she is female or a liberal, but because she is a spoiled rish brat.

I consider myself a liberal. I am pro-choice, even if personally pro-life.

The fact that this celebrity Hollywood New York elite liberal says she wishes she had one shows how out of touch she is. Abortions are a horrible choice many poor women have to make.

I didn't think there was a way I could dislike this 'comedian' and avoid her shit more.

I wish her mother had an abortion instead of shitting out that pigcunt

I think enough people her that Hyde would maybe get a new show with the resulting if ending her life "in a defence situation, with you, Lena Dunham"

massive amounts, you mental midget

at 3 am and you have to shoot through a crowd to defend yourself

A patients body needs to recover after any sort of medical operation. We could hardly call this recovery traumatic unless there was something else going on. If the unborn is not human than abortion should be no more traumatic than removing a kidney. It is just a benign clump of cells after all, right? Or maybe it isn't.

It was a joke, you autist alcoholic.

It doesn't say that anywhere

the problem is not her sex, its her upbringing

she should cut her clitoris like those African women do. That what a real SJW would do.

no operation that involves going into someone that deep is routine

you could do it with that icky fatal instinct FUPA-shot webm

I mean ya

Nah I was on tumblr for years and I had the cops called on my house twice and numerous trannies calling my job to get me fired because I used the word bitch in my url

>WKing
>WKing here
>Wking here for Dunham

(You)'re not wrong.

why would you use any info that can link to your real identity

>feline Ethan Hawke
oh my god

lol

>You can't go on any social media, watch the news, or even watch TV or a fucking movie these days without Sup Forums shit being shoved down your throat.
see I can do it too, bitch. No one cares you're on fuking Sup Forums with people getting fucked to death by horses and eating semen as butter. go somewhere else with it

Who the fuck is Lena Dunham and how did she become "famous". All I know about her is "she's that ugly fat subversive kikess who is always saying the most stereotypical cultural marxist bullshit, and seems to be famous for being famous"

it's a tragedy

>I was on tumblr for years

Comedian/Actress/Author/Feminist child molestor

>you're on fuking Sup Forums with people getting fucked to death by horses and eating semen as butter

Whoa what boards do your frequent

Don't tell me she's second from left

on time and on target

>from adam sandlers old roommate
is this a joke poster?

Every picture of Lena Dunham is a picture of an ass.

This

>countless
Good verifiable statistics. Hard hitting facts. Well done, user.

awesome, if she's ever pregnant i'll reminder her of her wish by way of pipe-wrench to the paunch