Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

>tfw no gf with some weird nerve decease that makes her feel like my dick is as big as a truck

why live?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1jmEeJSJUQV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how did max landis trick bbc to make a 8 ep long youtube video

>just play like that cancerous character from "the big bang theory", yeah sheldon cooper

i too need a gf with some weird nerve disease to make my tiny tiny penis feel big

>haha she's cute because she's autistic, I mean quirky

>nerve decease

Enjoyed this show a lot, am I the only one? Am I supposed to hate Max Landis for some reason?

>le faggy britfag who talks too fast and much

I love it, not sure why these threads always attract people memeing about him

>haha it's a girl, but it's a cat!

plot twist, it's a dog

She was literally a dog you retard

>you report to me
what's with this meme of some "young-ish" cunt being the leader in some military or secret agency shit?

Watched the first episode and dropped it. Any reason to keep going?

it's like this shit is written by an edgy 12yo

no.

>tfw you love the books
>tfw you love the 2012 mini series
>tfw you love the audiobook versions narrated by Douglas Adams himself
>tfw you think this show is the hottest garbage this side of a medical waste incinerator.

Why do people even try to imitate Adams? I've never seen it done well.

I've always felt that it ought to be adapted as animation, rather than live action. There's an uncanny nature to it, that I don't think you can really recreate live. Plus, there's all the strange little gags that would work so well in animation, like the description of his hat as always being straight up, no matter his posture.

The best way to adapt Adams for screen, in my opinion which could be very wrong, is not to interperate his work as "random, non sequitur, wacky characters" and more focusing on the idea of ordinary people encountering fantastic,otherworldly, or supernatural things with either indifference or disdain.

Have you heard the Harry Enfield / Billy Boyd audio drama? That's my favourite one.

And you're wrong about the show, it perfectly captured the crazy information dump slowly making more sense as you go along style of Adams perfectly, and I loved the humour.

Audio is even better because your imagination will always be better than whatever someone can draw

vocaroo.com/i/s1jmEeJSJUQV

The books are pure garbage. pure fucking garbage i couldn't even get pas half of the first one
and i love the hitchhiker series

>Here's my report ma'am
>unzips dick

Oh yeah, it's great too. I have got it on my audible account.

I only watched the first episode and as far as I could tell it was just people sitting and talking or standing and talking. There's next to no action, and when there is action I found it hokey and hard to take seriously in either a fantastical or realistic way. I really didn't like the interpretation of Dirk as a character instead of instead of dishevelled and ragged looking he's clean cut and baby faced. Aside from sitting, driving, standing, and getting beaten up I didn't see him actually do anything, none of the characters actually DID anything for that matter. Separating my love from the source material, I just think the what I saw was bland, hokey, and uninteresting. Maybe it gets better after the first episode, but I don't think I'll be taking the time to watch it.

Hitchhikers is more refined because it was written after the radio series

Dirk Gently is a detective, he wasn't an action hero in any other adaptation, why were you expecting it here? And the pilot was full of fights and murders and shootings

Also, he was in a CIA program as a kid and hasn't created Dirk Gently's Hollistic Detective Agency, so it's not really trying to be the same character

>so it's not really trying to be the same character

Oh good, another "adaptation" that's just using the name to get views.

My girlfriend has a vaginal nerve disease. She has to be super relaxed, super horny, and my dick has to be covered in lube for sex to work. About 50% of the time, the conditions aren't right and it just hurts too much for her to have sex so we stop and she gives me a blowjob or handjob etc. instead. The other 50% it's just like any kind of sex, but she does say that it makes my dick feel huge (despite it being just a modest 6 incher that might be a little girthier than average at best). Also she finds the feeling of my cum especially soothing if it's started to get sore.

I mean action as in things happening, not fights and explosions. I just found the whole thing rather uneventful. There are small busts of things happening, but I think the vast majority of the episode were just shot reverse shot infodumps. Not a whole lot of "show it, don't say it,".

>Oh good, a third straight adaptation of the material