Dat smug smile because you know you didn't fall for the trap of a wife and children

Dat smug smile because you know you didn't fall for the trap of a wife and children.
Nobody to nag you and nobody you're obligated to but your own self.
Don't even have to worry about dinner cuz you ate out like a champ on your way home like always.
Then washed it down with a $5 coffee.
Because you have so much disposable income as a single guy.
Unlike married people who make a big deal out of eating out or getting anything but poverty coffee.
Put dat phone on silent so you're not bothered.
Wanna take a 2 hour nap on the couch followed by 10 hours of sleep in your bed?
Go ahead, nobody's gonna make you feel guilty or lazy for doing so.
Wanna go out at 3 am for some fast food?
Wanna watch anime or play vidya all day?
No problem, no wife to explain it to.
Welcome to your castle. YOUR castle. Not hers. Not anybody else's.
You're the king here, not a "provider" for her.

>kicked her out my property 6 months ago

Why do you still waste your time with women, Sup Forums?

Yessss, don't breed, goy, you'll be replaced anyway.

enjoy loneliness and dying alone

There are many, many benefits to living alone/forgoing traditional living. But people seem to need company.

Do you get lonely?

Ive been to the hospital deaths of all of my grandparents

By the end they were so chock full of opiods and other chemicals to make sure they didnt feel pain that they didnt know anyone was there, except for my grandad on my mothers side, he lost function of his organs one at a time, he started to lash our at people; at nurses, at doctors, at us

Your little fantast of dying surrounded by loved ones, feeling loved and cared for doesnt happen.

No one gets that, when you go you go alone in your house, or you die in agony at the hospital.

Its a shame youll never know the pleasure of raising a son.

>mfw will never raise a wife's son

>that same picture
>that same text
this is old pasta and it's pretty stale.
Sage if you reply

Just find the right girl and breed my friend.

The love youll have for something you created is un comparable

God I'd like to have a family so much, too bad I don't want to take the risk of having my life ruined by a cunt

it's not just the last week i'm talking about, do you realize how long 50-60 years is on your own, nobody to talk to, your friends don't talk to you anymore because they don't have time,your gaming friends have grown the fuck up while you're left behind, but it's your choice so good luck

>dying alone
Everyone dies alone you fucktard. Even if you have a wife and kids, the chances of you dying surrounded by them is retarded. And if your wife dies first you'll die alone anyway.

>loneliness
I prefer it over being nagged all the time for playing games, not helping out with chores and not making enough money for her shopping sprees

You can have it all. And fuck kids too. If they don't grow up to hate you they will want to lead their own life anyway and not listen to your Sup Forums stories.

I hate everything else about me so I can't see how spreading my poisoned seed around is going to make me feel good

or you can just train a woman to not be a cunt and let you life your life

women only run your life if you let them

dont let the muslims have all the children

I like to hedge my bets this way, learn all the countries who don't have extradition treaties with your country, pick one, build up a fund hide it away, move there if everything goes to shit

Bud ik 30, ive lived roughly 40% of my life alone

All my friends as you put DID get married as you say

And you know what? They all got divorced too, one girl booked a vacation BEFORE the divorce cause she wanted to celebrate
No fucking thanks

I'd rather raise an orphaned child of dead parents than some whore's offspring.

do you want to see the world over run by SJW islamics ?

because thats who are reproducing the most

>Train a woman
>At the first instance of you talking mildly high tone at her the police kicks you out of the house for being a violent misogynist

because they are betas that put up with that shit

I listened to relationship advice from a comedian called Patrice o neal and have never had a bad relationship since
women simply need a real man who dosnt let them get away with bullshit

>Just find the right girl
>He fell for the meme

>she posts on reddit about how she is a strong wymyn who divorced her emotionally abusive ex and asks for advice on how to get more alimony

I've been married for little over a year. It is HARD adjusting to married life, really really fucking hard. It wouldn't be so bad if my wife could handle being alone for more than a few hours, but she cant.

I just want to come home, eat a frozen dinner, and play video games until midnight like I use to. Now I'm lucky if I have 1-2 hours to myself.

Between having "sit down" meals, the mandatory fucking, watching something together, and the shopping, I'm going crazy.

Help!

We all die alone.

You know you can have a partner and literally do ALL the things you said?
Here's a pro-tip: don't be a fucktard and choose a mate who's not right for you and you won't have to pretend that you enjoy being alone. Set some standards for yourself and don't settle for the first woman who spreads her legs.

>be me walking around new york city with my beautiful white wife and daughter
>stares of respect, awe, jealously and love from the mudskins, neets, and immigrants
>its all worth it