Ask a former Disney shill anything

I used to be paid by the Mouse House to shill for their flicks on reddit and other places on the interwebs. I know some of you are still in denial, but the big studios do actually pay people to shill even on this board for their movies. Every "laughing Chris Evans" meme you've seen posted here originated from a Disney employee.
I finally said "no" to all this bullshit earlier this year.
Everything they produce is soulless garbage. They don't make art, they make product.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/5iusv1/im_just_gonna_say_it_disney_buying_star_wars_is/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/67049940/#67049940
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can I become a paid shill?

have an opinion that exists outside of the Sup Forums hivemind

>dat fucking ps2 cutscene leia

is that pic real? jesus christ

Have connections at a major studio and way too much free time on your hands

Cut the chatter. Accelerate to foot speed.

This is a shill

And so is this

how would it work? did they give you specific messages to convey in your posts? how do you avoid sounding like the other paid shills who also have the same talking points?

Is that pic from Oblivion?

>They really don't.
This is exactly what a shill would have to say.

TFA and the Prequels were both horrible, but in completely different ways. I'm not going to waste time on why each is bad, but in general, the prequels were poorly executed, whereas TFA was bad because every inch of that movie was designed to be as safe as possible, and just ended up being a dumbed-down ANH ripoff with flashy effects and lens flares.

The prequels were terrible, yes, but at least they don't really undermine the OT too much. I mean sure, they fuck with the backstory and things like midichlorians and whatever, but the OT still feels like a good conclusion even if the prequels did a terrible job in their execution.

But TFA? Even putting aside how boring and forgettable the plot/characters were, the fundamental flaw was that they made sequels to a movie that served as a perfect overall conclusion to the series. A sequel to RotJ was not needed, because everything was neatly tied up, and fans could rest easy because the heroes saved the day and that was that. TFA totally ruins all that, both at the macro and micro levels. Large-scale, all the work the heroes did over 3+ movies was undone in an instant by the first order. And the very fact that a sith-led neo-empire comes right back and kills the republic after RotJ ended the series on a happily-ever-after note is unsatisfying bullshit. On the individual level, it completely ruins the main characters. Leia and Han fall in love and grow old together? lol jk they live miserable lives and go through divorce court, and now they're completely back where they started and they're old and grump shells of their former selves! Luke defeats the last of the sith? lol jk, the sith come back anyway, and instead of being the new master jedi for a new generation, he flees into hiding like a failure!

Realistically, there are no such thing as happily-ever-after endings. But this was fucking star wars, a science fantasy series. Ending on a good note like that where the audience is left satisfied is how it should've been.

not specific messages more general topics to bring up constantly to trick the general population into believing them until they also start saying the same stuff, and so it becomes the popular opinion.

topics about feminism and diversity is good.
bring up how star wars is better than ever before thanks to disney
and just general positivity on the films

real answer: its an unpaid intership position

Can be true,can be some typical Sup Forums roleplaying... were da proofs?

Why do they hate white males so much?

because the board of lucasarts is mostly progressive women.

prove it or you're giant faggot

>REALER THAN REAL

they don't but white males will give them money regardless of how much they aren't represented.

so they pander to other people to get more people to see the film and more money.

>bring up how star wars is better than ever before thanks to disney

Nobody would think this no matter how hard anyone shilled this though. You may be able to convince people that TFA was better than the prequels sure, but not the OT.

Show us proof that you were paid to shill

What do you report, How does your boss knows you are doing your job?

How much do you get paid for?

Most "real shill here" fail to answer this two questions.

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/5iusv1/im_just_gonna_say_it_disney_buying_star_wars_is/

sorry buddy it's already happened the majority loves disney and what they have done to star wars.

You guys are retarded.

Seriously why didn't they just get a different actor? Why the fuck can't the average consumer be reasoned with and told that yes this is a different actor portraying the same fucking character -- how many cunts have played Romeo and Juliet over the years?

They did it with Mon Mothma

>Honestly, if they go full MCU with Star Wars, I'll be pretty happy.
what did they mean by this?

Just watched the film, seems pretty ridiculous that she was supposed to be just hanging around in the ship during that entire battle sequence at the end.

>They've given us Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope

walked out of the theater, how embarrassing

get lost cunt

Can I get an application?

Whether or not the OP is telling the truth, a CEO of a major telecommunications company told one of my classes how his company would hire people for cheap to use Reddit to try to steer conversations to the company's benefit. Many of these people were located in the Phillipines.

I do not doubt that Disney would hire foreign Reddit shills. They're sitting on a fucking mountain of money.

It's hard to accept but already happened and that was even before Rogue One. After this movie everyone is convinced it was the right move. If they can barely make another movie it will be cemented. Fun thing is that the bar is as low as you can imagine and if a turd like TFA was a success, even shitshows like Rogue One will look like Citizen Kane.

>he does it for free

fuck sam hyde

did you know Mon Mothma has some great titties?

>those fags think TFA was better than A New Hope

Kill me

>people doubting that paid shills actually exist

The same thing happens with politics too (inb4 Americucks think only the other party does it)
European Internet is filled with Russian trolls in the last couple of years, it's cancer.

>another bait thread that doesn't have a shred of proof
God, the mods have been absolutely terrible lately. There's this shit, Dozens of threads about Star Wars/capeshit and BLACKED threads stay up for 10+ minutes.

hold me user, just hold tight for a bit and then let's go out and kill them all.
TFA is even worse than Phantom Menace or the picnic scenes on Ep.II.
I know I won't go and watch Rogue One on the cinema, got the general idea with a fucking screener and the movie is a mess, only redeeming features are that everybody dies and the empire saying fuck you at the end with the arrival of Vader and him boarding the ship.

how naive can you be? or are you another shill?

>still no proof
Yeah, I'm the naive one. Keep believing everything you read on Sup Forums. Always remember that people on here never lie. :^)

>10 disneybucks have been put into your account

Yeah but nobody gives a fuck about Mon Mothma. What they should have done was get a young Carrie Fisher lookalike and do some minor CGI to make it look more authentic, instead of a flat out videogame character

>Every "laughing Chris Evans" meme you've seen posted here originated from a Disney employee.
DCuck detected

>2017 in 11 days
>Still lying on the internet

I wish. I shitpost on this hellhole for free.

They made her face longer. WHY?!

throughout the movie I thought she was supposed to be Leia. I was confused at the end when they showed CGI Leia out of nowhere.

Im sorry user but i dont think we could kill enough people to satisfy our collective rage so i wont be joining you.

I havent paid for a movie in years, i use kodi. Rogue one was about what i expected, all nostalgia pandering and no substance. Vader and Tarkin were the best parts of the movie and they bpth have a combined screen time of 5 minutes. I would watch it once if i were you but im never going to watch it again.

Disney shilling had become very apparent. They attack the competition on routine. And always attempting to derail or shitpost a thread the moment they lose the narrative. We had one accidently admit he's Paki a few days back.

t. Disneyshill

>Sup Forums
>hivemind

Okay buddy.

>Every "laughing Chris Evans" meme you've seen posted here originated from a Disney employee.

wtf I hate disney for not paying me now

I actually work for Disney and none of this is true.

How much rape of children goes on at Disney HQ?

you are probably right. I mean if they are succeding with this fucked up trend to make stupid ass movies is because the money is in retards.

pakis, pajeets, the niggers of asia (phillipines) and the usual are being used not only for callcenters. Sounds about right they are also hiring them to do shitty "marketing" work.

>unpaid intership position

stop it former president clinton sir

muh pol posters are worse than pol posters

I always see these claims about being paid to shitpost but I gotta tell you I'm a veteran shitposter of the Australian division and I have yet to see one dollary doo for my efforts. Where's a true blue dinki di supposed to get a fosters if Disney are too busy being drongo dogs?

>being able to go every year to enjoy star wars with my kids like I did with my parents is something we will always cherish.
What the fuck is this guy smoking

because shitposting is the australian national pastime

Jesus Christ is my nigga

he's the homie mc jc you see

Thank god my autistic calling out of every Star Wars thread as a shill thread hasn't gone in vain. Now if only the BvS, Suicide Squad, Walking Dead, Refn, and Sam Hyde people would fuck off forever I would be so happy.

There was indeed a shame that J.J. Abrams had to live up to his hack reputation and just press the reset button back to where it was before A New Hope, especially as both Kotor II and Legend of Korra showed you can have interesting plotlines following the fall of the Empire and the heroes creating a better world from it

>They really don't.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/67049940/#67049940

What have you got against Refn? I don't see his stuff posted that often and Drive was good. I quite liked Only God Forgives personally too, although I wouldn't say it's necessarily a good film.

>They really don't
You're either lying or retarded.

I too am an ex Disney shill.

I got fucking tired of being paid to peddle garbage so here I am, brother.

We're gonna take down to mouse together.

It all starts here and now on this board.

Anons ask me questions, I have all the deep dirt on Disney.

What's honestly that bad about being a shill?

Getting paid to talk about shit is better than not being paid at all.

I don't have trouble believing you, but provide evidence or GTFO.

DCucks are this paranoid and butthurt...

show me

>they don't make art, they make product
tfw too intelligent to sell product

This was pretty obvious tbqh. Non-organic memes have an uncanny valley thing.

Disney employee who has not resigned doing the damage control.

Is this real?

why does chris do that pose on purpose
i see him on talk shows and he intentionally does that pose for every laugh
one of you guys showed it to him or something

I'm the current Disney shill for Sup Forums they sent to replace OP.

OP's decision to step forward really moved me and now I'm ready to turn my back on these monsters.

I'm ready to spill the beans, ask me anything.

how do we stop iger?

Okay, shills. Answer me this,

How much do you niggas get paid?

this

But the whole of the Sup Forums hivemind are paid shills.

What's your favorite brand of cereal?

>itt that one guy who calls disney "the mouse" pretends to have been a paid shill to validate his delusions

>people believe him

>he claims anyone who questions his claims is a shill

The only thing worse than boring people are people who are boring and insane.

Disney is rich, we make $99 an hour. That's why we're so happy to shit on every DC and Dreamworks thread while creating pro-Marvel memes up the ass. Evansposting was just the tip of the iceberg.

Honey Nut Cheerios.

Yeah, I don't believe it, pal.

Everything I read on Sup Forums I take as fiction.

Kellog Fruit Loops Marshmallow.

My main hobby in life is selecting marketplace windowfronts also.

Prequels were at least an attempt by the original creator to build on the universe. Everything that comes out now is just a rehash of what was already done before. They even pull whatever they feel like from the fan fiction when it suits them, but call the rest not canon. There is nothing left to be excited about with Star Wars.

That's just what we're counting on, sheep.

These edits are really high quality, so it actually makes it believable that a Disney employee did them.

>I know some of you are still in denial, but the big studios do actually pay people to shill even on this board for their movies.
>even on this board
>on a board where barely anyone goes to the movies and just pirates their shit
>on a board where shilling disney shit is a completely lost cause because Sup Forums just like all other board is infested with alt right propaganda

the prequels had some really cool, creative ideas, they were just held down by a lot of garbage.

The disney ones aren't creative and are really bland.