Why do we let these scummy fans go on away days? They're absolute dogshit all the time

Why do we let these scummy fans go on away days? They're absolute dogshit all the time.

>always a small team in West Ham

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O38RA9KHSzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

millwall have the best crest and the best colors.

t. i have mild deuteranomaly

lamest cunts in england

predictable same old shit every year plus fans online literally claiming
>rozzas got it in for us
>but fans of all teams attack women and children
>we dindu nuffin bruv

Lmao brits are so fucking cucked so they hate based milwall because muh raysizm and muh patriotism. Enjoy your kids getting raped, impregnated and made into a kebab by Muslims you faggot. OI BIN THOT FOOKIN BUTTA KNOIF M8

whiny brits whining about the only club with balls. shocker.
go march for some tranny nonsense you whiner.
whiny miserable little tranny brits

I don't mind them hating pakis and niggers and loving Britain I just get tired of the death threats when you walk past the away fans and the trails of blood and destruction in the town centre

"Fuck you, I'm Millwall" man makes up for anything they do

Stop being a Pakinigger then.

They are the last true hope in this nigger infested shithole. I have no doubt that you are one of these faggot leftie Corbyn supporters who wanks into a hijab

I'm not you fucking kraut. They attack whites just the same and ideally little girls as they're less likely to fight back.

So they act like your average muslim, but are fewer in number than those. Yet you're complaining about them instead of kebabs, ergo you're a Pakinigger enabler.

still rather live among muslims than live in serbia lmfao

Great nobody wants you in Eastern Europe here anyways, with your nigger culture and lgbt degeneracy. Now go patch your cardboard house so the wind wont blow it away and go buy some steaks filled with corn syrup and estrogen.

Sure is Sup Forums ITT.

Wait, if Millwall were the bad guys in Green Street, wouldn't that make them /ourguys/?

Good re ddit spacing.

>t. i have mild deuteranomaly
Back to re ddit with your made up diagnoses.

No one likes >us
No one likes >us
No one likes >us
We don't care

i like this guy

>he thinks the currency of britain is cents

youtube.com/watch?v=O38RA9KHSzs

yorkshire

you now remember cherno samba